gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
03-02-2019, 01:43 PM
The pudgy little puppy rolled away from the capybara carcass, his belly about as full as he could get it without bursting. He gave a long contented sigh as he wiped his mouth with his dark paw. He looked quite pleased with himself, eyes half lidded and a goofy grin playing across his features. Suddenly a loud belch burst through his dark jaws and he looked around, alarmed he’d been spotted.

”S’cuse me.” He murmured to himself. Even on his own he tried to keep up his manners. Iroh sat back, his eyes roving over the half finished kill. For a long moment he debated about going back at it, but as his belly grumbled beneath him he decided against it. The question was now what?

He wasn’t on to break the rules, and he usually lingered within sight of the den. The overgrowth of plants and herbs didn’t help with this endeavor though, and the boy couldn’t see the entrance any longer. If he lingered here he didn’t think he’d get in too much trouble though. For a moment he wondered where his outgoing brother had gotten off to. Iroh huffed quietly as he tried to make up his mind.
Where My Demons Hide