size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-07-2019, 03:02 PM
THE TRIBE.

The Tribe is a matriarchal band of Wolves radiating with raw power. These Wolves harness the wilds and utilize nature to the best of their abilities. Their religion is simple yet riddled with severity as they worship the Moon Goddess they call Elune. The Tribe believes Elune is the creator of their world and the only higher power to exist. Elune's might is stronger then anything anyone could imagine. The Tribe believes in order to maintain a strong relationship with their Goddess they must respect the elements, nature, and themselves. Before each hunt they must pray to Elune to light their paths. With each pregnancy they shall ask Elune to bless the offspring and bring forth healthy lives. There are numerous ways The Tribe worships their deity and the religion is taken rather seriously in every day life.

The ranking system of The Tribe is matriarchy based with one singular female leader called The Huntress. The Huntress is chosen by the Tribe members with a vote. This leadership role can be challenged for but doing so is not very common for a new Huntress is normally only chosen when the current one passes away or steps down. The Huntress holds the majority of the religious ceremonies and is believed to harness the power of Elune greater then anyone else.

Below the The Huntress are various other ranks. The 'beta' of this unique group is the Tigre. This rank is nearly as important as The Huntress and takes on many similar duties. The Tigre can lead ceremonies in the absence of The Huntress but it is not very common. This rank belongs to powerful females and is chosen by The Huntress herself. - Beneath The Tigre are more common ranks such as fighters, scouts, druids, and more. The majority of the physical intensive ranks will be taken by females as they are seen as the powerhouses of The Tribe.

Males are not seen as lesser in the eyes of The Tribe but do hold more passive roles in the pack. Males are primarily seen as healers, diplomats, religious consults, etc. As the females train their bodies the males train their minds. Common gender rolls are reversed in this group calling for a very unique way of life. Though, to those that have been members of The Tribe from birth this is the complete norm.

Females in The Tribe do not normally take one mate for life. Mating is seen as an intimate act but is not as taboo as many outsiders might believe. The females choose to share the males in the Tribe and usually treat breeding very liberally. Romance is not foreign and females have the ability to 'claim' mates, it is just not very common within the group. The Huntress will usually mother a few litters in her prime and they would all likely be from different fathers. There are also not many stigmas around same sex relationships, but females are usually expected to provide offspring to replenish The Tribe with new strong members.

Anyone can leave The Tribe as long as they inform The Huntress formally. No one will stop one from leaving and they may return as long as bridges are not burned. Anyone may join The Tribe and they do not necessarily have to conform to their beliefs but they must prove themselves physically or mentally worthy. There is no room for lazy Wolves. Though, in order to rise in rank one must give themselves to Elune as a true believer.

---

The Tribe was inspired by Amazonians from wonder woman with a bit of a twist!

CHARACTERS TO NOTE.

Carmen Laurent - The Huntress - Played by Karabearrr

Carmen was voted in as The Huntress at the age of two. She is a strong and skilled Wolfess with an extreme amount of faith in Elune. She is the daughter of the former Huntress and was curated to be her heir from day one. Carmen is a skilled hunter and warrior as well as blessed with a silver tongue.

Constance Laurent - The Tigre - Played by Maria

Carmen's sister and second in command.
click to view profile!

ADOPTIONS.

I will not be laying out specific characters for anyone to adopts. I want to give everyone creative freedom! Members of The Tribe should be within the neutral spectrum and completely devoted to Elune. I am holding off on any defiant or rebellious characters for now since this is brand new! But, I am open to conflict in the future once the ball is rolling. Siblings and relatives of Carmen and Constance are open to adopt! They are 3 years of age and born in the summer. Also feel free to make your own bloodline within the tribe. it could be a branch of Laurent with their own lineage! Once again I want nothing more then people to use this plot as a way to express some creativity!

Female Roles: Hunter, Warrior, Scout, Runner, Guard, etc.

Male Roles: Druid, Toxicologist, Religious Consult, Diplomat, Denkeeper, etc.

Feel free to make your own designs. The ones I provide will be based on the Laurent bloodline and their relatives. I imagine most of The Tribe would have similar coloration/designs but I am completely open to interpretations. Especially if you are making your own bloodline within The Tribe!

The Laurent names should be mainly French and/or elegant in theme.

Ex: Marguerite, Catherine, Madeleine, Charlotte, Victor, Nik, Alix, Vic, Raphael, Alexandre, etc.

Designs! All are currently available except the top right, that is Carmen.

Feel free to request certain color pallets or free designs. The majority provided are rather pricey so I can make some more natural colored ones upon request! Also if this gets traction I'll make some more as well.

APPLICATION.

OOC NAME:
Character Name:
Alignment:
Personality: 200+ words
RP Sample: 200+ words
Plot Ideas: Any specific roles?

THANKS FOR READING!

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Basilia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Frost
03-07-2019, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 03:33 PM by Basilia.)
OOC NAME: Frost
Character Name: Dieter Trauth
Alignment:
Design:
Plot Ideas: separate bloodline, religious diplomat type
Basilia is prone to inappropriate language and violent tendencies, if you stop entertaining her, all bets are off. You have been warned. She also has a Gyr Falcon companion that is assumed not with her unless otherwise stated.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
03-14-2019, 03:41 AM
OOC NAME: Asena
Character Name: Ferox Daegan
Alignment:
Design:
Plot Ideas: Was thinking he was one of the more sought after males, and that he might even be at the top of the male ranks with his brother beside him.

big wip
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]