gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-10-2019, 03:35 AM

He had yet to fully explore the entire pack lands. Ceph was still very much wary of the things that looked unnatural, which was why he lingered several yards from the broken down barn that stood haphazardly. He never ventured inside of it and always kept his distance. He didn't know what it was. Even when Enrico held the ship up North, Cepheus remained wary. It was unnatural. These things weren't made by any creature he knew of, but tales from the rogues he lived with for most of his life had told him stories of naked creatures with two legs that were responsible for things like this. Though such creatures no longer existed as far as he was aware, they still remained in some form. And those forms were in the things they had created. This...wooden structure was one such thing. And Cepheus simply couldn't get over his wariness of it.

He settled his rump on the newly grown grass now that Spring was here, cerulean gaze fixed on it as he quietly studied it. Would someone laugh at him for being so wary about it? It was likely. But everyone was wary of the unknown. And that's exactly what this was. It was an unknown structure made by unknown creatures. While his other pack mates dared venture near it and even in it, he just couldn't...not yet, anyway. He would stick with his dugout dens in the hills beneath the ground. That was more natural. More predictable. Whereas these human-made structures were, in his mind, unpredictable in their own ways.

Speak

Tracker

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!