Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-06-2014, 01:41 AM

Paws had carried him close to borders unknown to him. Though he sought nothing but solitude, for the last meeting with his mother had been quite emotional. He was simply passing by, when a sudden familiar scent would stop him in his tracks. Turning, his large form would stand still as translucent green eyes searched towards the borders. Could it really be? Was his sister truly here? Was Kyung with her? Oh how he wanted to see them...he had been debating whether or not to see if he could find them upon Glaciem's borders, wondering if they were still there...but Irune, it seemed, was not. Because her scent was here, and his heart would pule in longing to see her. Swallowing back the tightness of his throat, he would slowly walk a little closer. Eyes trying to search for her familiar pelt, for the familiar nick in her left ear. The one that matched his. After several moments, he would tilt his head and softly call for her, hoping that she would come. Hoping that it was his tired mind tricking him into thinking she was no more then a mirage.

"Speech"

Fight Inside by Red on Grooveshark

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Irune Ezra Armada

She was slowly adjusting to this pack, often sticking close to Quelt or off alone just wondering around. She was studying the land, the soil and environment, studying the plants and places most likely to harbor herbs. Her tiny frame moved gracefully over the land, ghosting over it. She was instilled with the same grace her father carried in his frame and a wave of hidden power pulsed off of her. She was small yes but her frame was corded with lean hard muscles. She was fit and strong her fur a glorious length that waves in the light breeze, her russet and blue tinted fur rich and vibrant. She had grown much since her one brother left and her mind often wondered about him. She had promised to try and find him for Ky. But how could she if she was in this pack? Perhaps once she was more settled in and with a permanent rank suited to her liking she asked permission to look for Rin.

It was as if life knew what she wanted. A howl so familiar she thought it was a mistake rang out for her. She froze, heart hammering and the next thing she knew was she was running. She sprinted to the boarders, nothing could stop her. Her amber eyes spotted him quickly and tail raised high behind her like a flag whipping in the wind. Ears perked up and a grin parted her lips."RIN! Rin is that you!" She called out. But of course it was him, she know without a doubt that was her half brother. She came to a sliding halt, hopping the last few inches before rearing up to hug him, growling softly as she lightly tugged on his nicked ear. A whine slipped from her as she pulled away. She had missed him so much. And he had grown too! He was much taller than her and seemed to be in fairly good health.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-06-2014, 02:48 AM

Bass was lounging by the lake, his paws stirring the still cold water. It seemed to be one of those rare moments when he could actually relax. He sighed softly, his golden eyes slipping closed as he enjoyed the coldness of the lake. Humming to himself softly he twirled his paws within the liquid. It was hard work being an alpha, but he knew that. He would have just like to relax every once in awhile. And of course, a call rang out into the plains. The brute's ears perked, intrigued. This was not a call for him, but for one of his members, Irune. Mmm, what could this be about? Grumbling, he pulled himself to his paws and shook off the water droplets, slowly picking his way to the border. There was no need to rush, it hadn't been a threatening call.

The Azat made it there, watching at Irune called out for the stranger and embracing him. Well, she obviously knew who this brute was. A lopsided grin grew upon his maw. "I don't mean to interrupt your reunion, but who might this be Irune?" He asked smoothly, folding himself upon his rump as he watched the two greet. He had siblings that he greeted like that, so he didn't mind it. It reminded him much of how he greeted Motif after they had been apart for such a long time. He had been wary of their borders as well, so he wasn't too worried. He dipped his head at the stranger, a small chuckle leaving his mouth.

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-20-2014, 10:25 PM

The boy didn't have long to wait. A scent would grow stronger, soon a form would appear. She would come running full pelt at him, the boy's tail wagging the moment he saw her, though when he realized she wouldn't be stopping, he braced himself for impact. And as soon as she reached him he would fall back as she leaped upon him, her teeth nipping at his left ear as he laughed, tail wagging. "Of course it's me! It's nice to see you again, Sis! I've missed you!" He would grip her in a hug, wrapping his forelegs around her neck as he lied upon his back, returning the loving kisses on her own muzzle. Maybe he wasn't alone. His sister, his brother had always been there. Rin had just fallen into a dark place for much too long, and perhaps it was time for him to break free and discover himself...he still didn't know who he was. But maybe here, he could discover his talents. Who he was as a person.

It was then he scented another coming. And looking past his sister, translucent green eyes would spot the other male coming up. He didn't know who it was, but slowly he would get up and shake himself off. Brushing against his little sister, the 39" tall male looked gangly compared to her. He was tall, adolescence still filling out. His muscles not rock solid, but his form was still growing to keep up with his tall and lithe frame. He cleared his throat, a little embarrassed but he didn't care. He was with his sister now. "Sorry, my name is Rincavornon Beg. Once an Armada, although I think my father would rather not see me as one. I wasn't exactly his favorite anyway." Damn guy never even spent time with half of us. He thought bitterly.

"Speech"

Fight Inside by Red on Grooveshark

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!