Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-14-2019, 09:23 AM

The gangly little yearling coydog clearly doesn't belong in such august company, and he just as clearly knows it. He's got a dirty brown coat with lighter brown brindling and surprisingly blue eyes - Nitro's own kid perhaps? - that dart back and forth between the participants. Finally his eyes rest on two of the less-intimidating options, Kvasir and Yarikh - though in this particular field of contestants, "less intimidating" just meant they aren't quite as "pissing yourself scary" as some of the other guys look. "E-e-excuse me, sirs? I-if you could just step this way w-w-w-we can get you started?" He leads them over to a circle of stones set into the ground in a ring, bobbing his head to each of them far to often in nervous bows and apologizing way too much. "I-I have go ask you n-n-n-not to step o-outside the s-s-s-stones?" he tells them extremely apologetically. "It's s-s-supposed to be an i-immediate dis-disqualification? S-s-s-sir, if you d-don't mind g-going f-first?" he adds, bowing several times to Kvasir in anxious succession.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-17-2019, 02:01 PM

And the winner is...

YARIKH
Due to not posting within the three day default time limit, KVASIR loses the match and must now submit, pass out, or run away.

- Judged with Love by Tea