Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-14-2019, 09:28 AM

A brown long-haired coydog with black brindling and mask meanders into the crowd. One pale blue eye wanders just as lazily around his skull as he does around the crowd, while the other, brown eye does much more normal eye things. "Like, hey man," he says to all and sundry. "I guess I'm supposed to like, pick out a couple you guys and watch you like, fight and stuff? I don't know, man, that seems a little too agro for me, ya know? Like, make love, not war, man. But like, if you're sure you wanna do this I guess I'll pick some of you guys. Hey, man, how about you and you?" Its not particularly clear who he's looking at though, since his blue eye keeps wandering off in random directions as he's talking, but finally the crowd seems to unilaterally decide that he meant Carthage and Ashiel because everyone else backs away and they're left out in front. He blinks at them but if they weren't the ones he picked it seems like he decides he isn't going to be bothered too much, or he just couldn't remember who he actually did pick, because he just meandered off towards a circle of stones set into the ground in a ring. "Like, try to stay inside the circle, man, or like, maybe don't because like, The Man is just trying to keep you in a box by saying you'll lose if you step out of it, man. Everyone's a winner to me, man." He blinks at them, a moment, then suddenly adds, "Oh, right, man, like, you can go first ok?" At first it isn't quite obvious who he's talking to, when one eye was looking at each of them, but finally it's clear when his blue eye wanders towards the ground that he was actually looking at Carthage.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-17-2019, 02:03 PM

And the winner is...

ASHIEL
Due to not posting within the three day default time limit, CARTHAGE loses the match and must now submit, pass out, or run away.

- Judged with Love by Tea