size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-18-2019, 08:55 PM
His long-legged gait moved with a confident familiarity through the battlefield, shadowed from far overhead by the pair of owls that accompanied him most places. It was evening, the setting sun spilling blood red rays over a land that already smelled faintly of old blood spilled. It lent a grim sort of beauty to an otherwise muddy plain, though soon enough it would run riot with wildflowers. Chaos had grown up right next door to the field, and even in the years between when he had lived in the maw he had still visited regularly. It was as familiar to him as the knolls he had spent his puphood in, his mother had made sure of that even in the years Valentine was gone, and he hadn't failed to keep in shape since her death.

Tonight he ambled through the battlefield without looking for anything in particular. He would welcome the possibility of new members, but he would equally relish a spar to whet his skills with. Either way, simply wandering the field hoping for something of interest to appear would be relaxing but a waste of time, so he paused in his wandering to tilt his head back and loose a howl, announcing his presence.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-05-2019, 12:42 AM

He had seen his father walk out past the borders some time ago, and initially he was too lazy to go see what he was doing. But after several, long minutes, he rolled off his back and decided to go be nosy. With a cocky step in his gait, Ares trotted after his fathers trail until it led him right up to the battlefield. Huh, interesting! Was his dad coming to look for a fight or something? Well don't mind if I do! He thought smugly. That was assuming his dad wasn't already engaged in a fight.

It would seem, however, that his dad was just standing there alone. With a wide, toothy grin, Ares approached and cocked his head to the side as he eyed his father, "No one wanted to fight an old man, eh?" He playfully laughed as he moved to stand in front of his alpha-dad. "I'll take ya' on old man, unless you got other plans?" Honestly, he wasn't sure if his dad was out here looking for a fight or...something else. Wolves usually did come looking for a fight though, right? That's what he always assumed.

"Speech"

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
06-17-2019, 11:45 AM
Chaos waited a moment, but the form that ambled up and the voice that called out to him was a familiar one, the cocky swagger and teasing words ones he had heard a million times. "Maybe because you annoyed them all off, you snot nosed little bastard," he shot back lazily, eyeing his son with a half smile. "What are you doing all the way out here? Ready to start earning your keep?" Actually, all of Legions warriors were going to start earning their keep soon, along with every other rank. He had set Rogdar on an information gathering expedition he had high hopes for, though the younger male had yet to return. Troubling, that. He would need to send someone else out to get the information he needed, and keep an eye out for Rogdar while they were about it. Not Ares, though. The boy wasnt an ideal candidate skill-wise, and Chaos doubted Ares could summon an ounce of discretion. Neither of his children were particularly subtle. Ares' particular strengths were in the physical realm, as Chaos saw it, though if the kid didnt work on the skills Chaos had taught them since they were pups he'd lose that too. Chaos raised a brow at Ares to punctuate his question, dismissing the constant swirl of worries and plans from his mind for the moment.

Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-17-2019, 12:30 PM

He smirked and scoffed at his dads response, a humorous twinkle in his gaze. "Not my fault that I'm too much for them," Ha! Noobs. He was glad nobody had taken up his dad on a fight right now, because he wanted to fight him. Not for anything personal, but more for a learning experience. Maybe there was something his dad could teach him during a real fight. "What are you doing all the way out here? Ready to start earning your keep?"

Pale gaze narrowed slightly on his father, wondering if that was a sort of jab or challenge for him. "I followed you so I can kick your ass old man," His voice was slightly playful, not in the least aggressive but also held a note of seriousness. He knew his dad wasn't old compared to his grandpa, but compared to himself? Yeah. He squared up and settled his defenses, eyes never leaving his father. There was the likelihood that his dad would beat his ass to the ground given that he had years more experience, but Ares would make it as hard as possible. "You first,"

Ares vs Chaos for Spar
Round: 0/?
Size: extra large
Build: heavy
Mutation: Saber fangs (offensive)
Fight skill: advanced

"Speech"

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
07-15-2019, 08:19 PM
Ares continued to sass him, and Chaos felt a spurt of sympathy for Valentine having put up with his own nonsense over the years. If he had been even half this bad he was lucky Valen hadn't smothered him years ago. "Guess we'll see how much you paid attention in those lessons," he grumbled, letting himself fall naturally into the fighting stance.

Without any more warning than that, a heartbeat later he charged.

Ares was the same size he was, and just a bit heavier, so while Chaos sought to collide with the boy's chest head on, he didnt expect to send him flying like a smaller opponent - though maybe if he caught him by surprise he could do so, he expected more to set Ares back in his heels and throw him off balance. He aimed to lash out with his fangs towards the meaty side of Ares' right shoulder and he did so. One of the biggest problems he had always had starring was his fangs, knowing they could inadvertently do a lot more damage than normal fangs, and it was a problem his son shared, so Chaos was careful to use them only to slash, not to grip. Being punctured with those would be far more damaging than a spar warranted. 

CHAOS vs ARES for SPAR

Round 1/?

Size: extra-large

Build: medium

Offensive Accessory: N/A

Defensive Accessory: N/A

Companion 1: male great-horned owl - flying

Companion 2: female great-horned owl - battle

Mutation: saberteeth (attack)

Disability: N/A

Fight Skill Level: Intermediate

Specialty: N/A

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-21-2020, 12:28 PM

And the winner is...

CHAOS! Due to Ares not posting in the allotted time the fight has been defaulted in Chaos' favor. Ares must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.