Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-25-2019, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:48 PM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin paced at the edge of the scent line, his mind a whirl with questions and possibilities. Frostbite had taken his son out to answer a strange call, leaving Lirim in Torin's care and his other pups under the watchful eye of their cousin. Now as the sun was just about exstinguished by the horizon Torin couldn't help but feel some amount of worry. He didn't fully know where the pair had gone, nor what they'd met there. Torin had been a little to pre-occupied at the time to properly distinguish the meaning.

The man cast his dual toned gaze out over the world beyond the pack. Sometimes it felt so strange, Lirim seemed like his whole world, but the reality was it was only a small portion. One that took up much of his mind but in the grand scheme of things insignificant. He felt that sweep over him now, he wondered idly if he was wasting his life away here, if he ought not be out and living more... but then he thought of Derecho and he knew he wouldn't be any happier anywhere else.

It was a brief reprieve from his worries, brief and over.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eurus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-28-2019, 07:01 PM

He was very sore, had some wounds that needed tended too, and his pride was rather wounded. He felt that this tournament would have been the perfect opportunity to learn where he needed to improve, but all he was feeling like right now was a complete failure. His father had walked home with him, he had been there for support and to ensure he would be okay. Frost had told him he was proud of him and that he had done a great job, but Eurus just didn't feel like it. He had been rather quiet most of the walk home, baring the pain and the muscle soreness he was feeling. He had been in two fights and lost both of them.

His father had cleaned him up and had cold water poured on his wounds to shrink the vessels so that they wouldn't bleed much on the trip home. The trick his father used had worked for the trip home, but he would still need to see a healer. They were getting close to the border and his father told him he was going to run ahead and get one of the healers awake to look him over. Eurus would look up to him and nod before his eyes looked ahead and saw Torin at the border. Frost was parting at the perfect timing because the rest of his trek would be save with Torin nearby.

Grunting he began moving forward again walking towards Torin and when he arrived a few paces in front of him and looked up to the older male. The call hadn't given them much time to explain where they were going so he supposed that this was why Torin was here.

"Dad let me participate in a fight tournament with other yougin's," he said, explaining their absence.

"Speech"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-08-2019, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:23 PM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin finally spotted the pair approaching over the horizon and watched as Frostbite left his son just a bit away from the border but it seemed Eurus had spotted Torin and trotted over to join him, or well, hobbled? Torin kept his face mostly impasive, a single quirk of one of his brows telling of his curiosity about the young boy's condition. He trusted at the very least that nothing was totally amiss based on the lack of urgency from either the young pup or his father.

Eurus spoke and Torin nodded, his brows lifting slightly as he understood what had occured, that made sense and he couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought of Frostbite choosing to take one of his children out on an adventure like that.

"And how did it go?" He asked, looking over the boy. He appeared a little worse for wear but he also knew that was no indicator of how well any fight went. He couldn't see any of the boy's opponents after all.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3