Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 09:17 PM

Azalea carried the limp but life filled body of a puppy in her mouth. The child had been long quieted, realizing that getting down was not an option. Azalea was flanked by her two sons, it was a slow procession but one that came with great alarm.

Valhalla had been taken, again. Her home was no longer hers. This time she wouldn't completely leave, though. She would remain in Alacritia and with the aide of her sons would move some place safe. She needed a base, someplace safe to bunk down. The puppies needed nursing, they would not fair well on the move being so young, eyes not even open.

She came to a halt, setting the black headed female pup down. The Adravendi woman had been silent, barely speaking since leaving Valhalla. There was a lot to think about and now she had made up her mind. She turned to the boys, her face resolute. "I have a lot to ask of you... and I won't ask you for more than I have to." No, they would not like her decision and she would not expect them to go along. But they had to help her. They had to know that their tiny siblings would not likely make it without them.

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-06-2014, 03:32 AM

It felt like Kismet had only just returned home and yet now it had been taken from him once more. The boy was starting to feel that perhaps he had the worst luck in the world, very rarely did things seem to stay right for long. No one would group them together to try start again however it seemed, the scattered and broken remains of a once great pack looked as though they would remain just that. Now where would they all go, where would he go?

Warja had been his first thought, though his last visit to Mount Volkan she hadn't been there, scents stale and it seemed her family had left some time ago. He wished to find her again but first he had to stay with his family, his mother and tiny siblings needed all the help they could get. Sarak was still missing after all and he couldn't just leave his mother alone to cope with the children.

Kismet would stop as his mother did, the boy he'd been carrying would be placed down as well and he would look to his mother, a slightly concerned look in his eyes, her tone and word choice not filling him with a lot of confidence. "What is it?" He would ask simply, no beating around the bush, he wanted to, had to know.

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
07-18-2014, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 11:21 PM by Soren.)

If Soren had suspected that some cosmic being had it out for them earlier he was certain of it now. Valhalla once more torn from his grip, his home once more rendered asunder and this time with no hope of a return. Soren had vowed that he would stick close to his family however, they were as close a home as he had and he was not eager to lose them once again.

Not that it hadn't occurred to him that he may be forced to pick, Kismet clearly was still attached to his friend and Azalea was stubborn to say the least, that the two might end up splitting ways had plagued his mind. How could he pick? Certainly he had felt closer to Kismet than his mother, but he was just beginning to patch things up with her and he would be remiss to possibly destroy what he had managed to rebuild.

These worries ran rampant through his mind as he walked, his younger brother hanging from his maw. His mother's voice broke through his thoughts and he like Kismet gently dropped the child upon the ground. He did not speak, his brother having already asked his question, instead fixing a curious hazel gaze upon the woman.

image by Trynx

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-22-2014, 08:48 PM

Her home was gone. Her love was gone. Azalea cringed at the idea of sitting down and reflecting on all the things that had occurred in her brief 3 years. Instead she looked toward the future and what she planned to do. Where she planned to go.

Now two yearling children stared at her like she was about to tell them she was dying. She looked from one to the other, Kismet pushing her to continue. "I'm going to Tortuga and I need two to come with me. I'll never get the puppies there on my own." She took a breath, trying to leave no room for them to speak yet.

"I will ask no more of you than that. You don't have to stay with me, you are both fully able to make your own decisions in life now. I also don't want to be argued with, Roman is not like Isardis and she is familiar. I have no where else to go."