size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
03-28-2019, 02:15 PM

She had been putting it off, part of her not wanting to see Shaye and part of her wanting to lean into her mentor for support. It had been a while since the challenge and she had yet to know that another one would soon rise. Her Uncle had been working hard and for the most part she had chose to keep a bit of distance from Abaven since her talk with Ty. She was confused at how to feel or how to act, knowing that if her uncle left then so would she. Having that knowledge and facing Shaye.... was difficult and she really couldn't understand why. She had to talk to her though, but she also new Shaye was very busy with the new additions that were harboring safety in her pack.

Right now it was night time and once more the female had trouble sleeping. She had moved away from her chosen spot and moved into the lands that Abaven had claimed as their own. Quietly she moved within the darkness, Lorenzo waddling not far behind her. Her thoughts were to busy tonight to give her any sort of mental ease and she hoped maybe a walk within familiar territory would be enough to ease her mind. She wasn't specifically seeking to wake Shaye, but her path was leading her right to the female alpha's den. Of course her den happened to be in the best spot for draining out your thoughts. The rapids had been a place she turned to quite often when she needed mental peace.

When Shaye's den came into view she would stop den in her tracks, molten gaze looking to the quiet mouth of the den. She didn't want to go any nearer, fearing she may wake the kids in the process. So she made a sharp left turn and headed closer to the rapids, to sit down by them. One seated the female closed her eyes and tried to let the crashing sounds of water ease her mind.

"Speech" & 'Thought'

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-28-2019, 06:27 PM

Shaye awoke early, as she often did, and slipped free of the den as quietly as she could, so not to wake Epitaph or the children. She caught the scent of Actaea quite near the entrance of her den, and was surprised to realise it was fresh. She cast a glance about her, and found the girl not far away, at the edge of the stream.

She was sitting still, and Shaye couldn’t tell if she was asleep, or simply entranced by her thoughts and this rougher section of stream. She approached quietly, but not silently, and took a seat beside her apprentice. her apprentice she knew she couldn’t think of the girl that way any longer. As much as it saddened her to consider it, she had a strong feeling that both Ignis and Actaea would be following Acere when he left. She was loosing not only her best fighter, and a warrior apprentice, she was losing this girl who she considered like a daughter to her.

For this reason, as well as others, she knew she would try to build a friendship with whatever pack Ace made. She wanted to watch Actaea blossom in whatever environment her uncle provided for her.

She pulled herself from her thoughts, and smiled at the young girl, a hint of teasing around the edges. “You aren’t planning on jumping, are you?”

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

04-28-2019, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 08:12 PM by Actaea.)

The rapids had always been the best place to clear her mind and like every other time she came here she focused on the crashing water. Putting all her focus on the sound of the water it helped to block out her thoughts, and the world around her. It helped to push her thoughts and her emotions back, to keep them at bay for the time being. It allowed her to relax and to settle herself with the short time that she was alone. She was just about to get up when her ears heard the approach of another and her molten gaze looked over to see Shaye coming up to her. Her mentor would sit beside her and cast her a smile, one that Actaea couldn't help but return.

Shaye had been more like a mother and a big sister to her and had taught her way more then anyone in Ruina, more then her own father had even taught her. Shaye had taken her from a broken soul and helped her blossom into the intelligent young girl that was once against thirsting for knowledge. Without Shaye she knew she could have went down a real dark path and even turned out like her father. She owed her life to not only her uncle Acere, but Shaye as well.

Shaye's teasing question made a good distraction to keep her from drifting back into her thoughts and emotions. She would smile and laugh slightly.

"No I'm afraid I'm not that brave," she would say. "The sound is good to clear your mind though."

"Speech" & 'Thought'

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-28-2019, 08:02 PM

Actaea looked distracted, and lost in her thoughts, but she smiled when Shaye approached, and was quick to answer her teasing question. Shaye managed a gentle laugh, pushing down her feelings of regret for the apprentice she would be losing, and worry for where her future might take her after this. “Oh good” Shaye teased ‘I would hate to have to fish you out.” she explained, her smile a little more hesitant now, and she looked over at the younger wolf, her eyes a little more serious, her smile a little less.

“If you chose to go with Acere, I won’t judge you for it. I support you, in all choices you make”

The fact that Actaea hadn’t yet approached her about this, made Shaye wonder if she was worried what the Alpha’s reaction might be. No matter her own thoughts, she felt it important that Actaea know. That she understand, that Shaye would love her no matter what.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

05-14-2019, 08:43 PM

Shaye's more upbeat mood had always been a relief and a comfort since Actaea had first gotten here. One of the few lights at the den of a dark tunnel of her life. Shaye had seen Actaea at her worse moments and still supported her. Shaye had been the closest thing to a mother she had since she had last seen her real mother. In a way Shaye and Zuriel had been alike enough that Actaea was able to cling to Shaye instead of remaining withdrawn. She owed so much to Shaye and that was made things so hard. That's why it had been so difficult for her to know how to feel and how to act. Actaea would smile with Shaye as they looked to one another, but as Shay's smile faltered a little Actaea felt her gut sinking. Shaye had to know by now what her uncle's plans were. Although she hadn't expected Shaye's words. She wasn't expecting her to fully support going with her uncle.

She wasn't sure what she should say, instead leaned over to her and tried to bury her face in Shaye's neck. She was so thankful for everything Shaye has done and continues to do within her life. She wasn't sure if there was anyway for her to ever properly thank Shaye for everything. There was also no way that Actaea could ever permanently stay away. She already knew she would be visiting and she had a feeling her brother would want to visit Abaven too.

"I don't know how I will ever repay you for everything," her voice was quiet as she tried to keep her bubbling emotions under control. "And I promis you that I will visit."

"Speech" & 'Thought'