gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
04-04-2019, 04:41 PM
The horned boy curled in on himself, tucking his tail over his nose as he hugged himself. He was lonely, and tired, and he still didn’t think he would ever be warm again. The ice that he had floated on seemed to stay with him even though he’d been de-thawed for days. Erys was cold not because of the temperature, but because of his longing for the ones that would never be returned to him.

He missed his brothers. Their warm similarly sized rolly polly bodies next to him. He would have warmed right up had the two of them been there for him. But they weren’t. Erystotle had been sent away, though he didn’t know it was to save his life.

Erys didn’t want to be unhappy, or seem ungrateful, because he was grateful. He just felt.. blah. The boy needed friends, needed someone to lean on and look up to. He would have flourished with pups his own age, but there were no pups here in Kesali. Or if there were, Erys hadn’t seen them yet.

The Atlas boy lifted his head to look out the hole in his den, he hadn’t really left this new little home he had been given. He was still recovering, as made evident in his sunken eyes and pale pink skin.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
04-28-2019, 07:37 PM

The scent of the young pup would catch her attention, it wasn’t one she was familiar with, nor a wolf she had ever met before. Curious at the newest addition to the pack, the young healer would make her way to the small den the boy had claimed, and would look down to see him curled in on himself, looking miserable and sad.

Well, that wouldn’t do at all. The tiny healer crouched beside him, looking at the sweet, colourful creature. “Hello there” she said gently. “I have a dilemma, and I was wondering if you could help me with it. See, I have this jar here.” she paused to use her mouth to nudge it from her bag and place it in front of him. “And I need its space for other things, but it’s still got honey in it! I want to clean it out, but I would hate to simply throw out the herb. I don’t suppose you could solve this for me and eat it?”

Her gentle eyes sparked at him with gentle teasing, inviting this sad, lonely creature to smile back at her.

"Speech"

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
04-30-2019, 02:10 PM
His listless gaze roved the horizon as he lay quietly, he didn’t have the energy to get up and walk. Besides, the breeze was chilly and he was still cold. He should have gone deeper into his den and grabbed the fur he used as a blanket, but he didn’t want to move. Oddly his solitude would be broken by the appearance of a small she wolf. Erys didn’t managed to lift his head but he watched her as she lowered herself beside him.

Galactic colored tail wagged a couple of times as she greeted him. He managed to offer her a ghost of a smile as well. She told him that she needed his help, and showed him a small container from the bag at her side. His silvery eyes widened as he watched her, and the curiosity got the better of him and his head was lifted from his paws. He sniffed at the offered treat before looking back up to the healer girl.

”What’s honey?” He whispered, feeling like he was getting in on some marvelous secret with this honey stuff.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-07-2019, 04:51 PM

As she looked at the small little bundle of sad pup, with sunken eyes and skin too pale even for its pinkish tinge, she would surreptitiously mix in a pinch of dried ginseng root, would give the little one some help with energy, increase his appetite, lower his stress and shock. On Top of the great health benefits and energy of the honey. She was definitely disguising medicine as treats.

She scooped out some of her honey mixture on the end of a clean stick and held it out where he could lick it. “Honey is a sweet treat, but it’s also an antibiotic, so I normally collect it for my herb supplies.” she explained to him, her voice encouraging and gentle. “Do you know what that means?” she asked of him, wondering if she could entice him back to the world of the living with knowledge.

"Speech"

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Rive offered him the treat as promised before explaining what she was giving him. Erystotle reached forward timidly, sticking out his pink tongue and brushing it against the thick substance. He pulled back in surprise at how sweet it was, and stared again at the sweetened stick. Distracted by her question the pale pup reached out again and consumed the blob that had been offered.

He pulled back as he finished, licking his lips and blinking in surprise at how pleasant the experience had been. ”No, whats it mean?” He hadn't received any training in his homeland, but now that he was growing stronger his curiosity was as well. His tail wagged a little bit harder, but he still lounged limply at the entrance of theden.