Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 08:32 PM

So far Novella was coping with her punishment. She would be lying if she denied that she'd had the urge to leave, somewhere beyond the lands there was her sister, and niece and she did worry about them. Mostly though perhaps it was simply that she knew she couldn't leave that had created those desires in the first place.

The girl would find ways to distract herself from all those thoughts as best as she could, Frith was turning out to be a rather nice way of doing that. She would aid him in settling into the pack as best as she could and enjoy her time doing so, any other thoughts pushed away to the back of her mind as she concentrated on her new friend. She would seek him out now as she made her way to the den that he had selected, the path was already becoming a familiar one to her and she would let out a small bark in greeting as she approached the entrance, alerting him that she was outside.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2014, 08:47 PM

Long limbs would spill from the entrance of his shallow den, his tired features using his legs as a place of rest. Fire and ice eyes would be hidden by heavy lids as he tried to nap off his day of hunting. Lazily his ears would swivel at the tiny sounds that would drift through the mangroves, now that spring had returned, life had returned. One sound he would know right away, the gentle foot falls of his friend, the one who had rescued him from his loneliness. Also his savior in the new land, he'd met her parents and one sister but still he felt rather ill at ease. Once his punishment was through, and he had proven himself truly to the alphas, then he knew he'd feel more comfortable. Until that time he would keep himself busy with all the work that had been piled onto his plate.
He would open his eyes as he heard the bark, his lips curling up into a slight smile as he looked up at Novella. He'd noticed how pretty she looked in the daylight, but today she seemed even more vibrant as her scent would drift to his senses. "Good day, miss Novella."

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 09:01 PM

Truth be told Novella had forgotten that with the change of the season she would be coming into heat. Her scent was starting to change a little, hinting at what was soon to come though for now, hormones not fully kicking in the girl would feel free to continue with life as normal. Perhaps had she been a little more aware she may have kept her distance from everyone as she had the previous year though for now she would seek the companionship of Frith.

He would greet her as she neared, and sticking to his usual polite greeting of 'Miss Novella'. A smile would spread across her own features and she would shake her head slightly. "Just Novella will do fine Frith." She informed him, not for the first time. Now she fully counted the other as a friend it seemed a little silly for such formalities to remain in place now. "How are you today?"

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-06-2014, 03:18 PM

Another experience he had not put under his belt was a she wolf's heat season, his mother of course had taught him the basics of reproduction. However, by the time he was old enough to understand she had stopped going into season. Such life lessons were far from his mind though, Novella would occupy his thoughts as she would trot closer to his den. He would cause a smile to appear on her features as his greeting was received, she would shake her features "Just Novella will do fine Frith." old habits were hard to break. "How are you today?" The conversation would move along though, no matter his mistake.
He would smile and lift his head from his paws, the work he'd been doing evident in the dirt that was stick to his toes. "Tired mostly, your parents have me working hard. It's kept me busy though, and I enjoy having a purpose."

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 03:27 PM

The young Destruction still felt rather bad about the trouble she had gotten Frith into and of course the worry she had caused her parents. Still she wouldn't quite grasp part of their concerns for her sharing her den with him for one night, although Symphony's comparisons to Gitan had certainly given her a vague idea. Frith had just been a friend then and continued to be now although perhaps easily the best friend she'd had for a while outside of her family unit.

The guilt would show slightly upon her features as he admitted his tiredness and she would swiftly find herself apologising once more for the mess she had managed to cause. "I'm sorry about that. Perhaps we should have just stayed at the Shrine and returned in the morning instead." Truth be told however given that she would have likely forgotten about her lesson regardless that they probably still would have been in trouble just perhaps not quite so much given that her parents wouldn't have then discovered the two of them in Novella's den. She would be glad though that despite it all he was still enjoying his time in Ludicael, hopefully soon they would be able to enjoy it a little more with punishments being lifted though for now she would keep her head down and avoid getting either of them into any more trouble.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-07-2014, 06:15 PM

He would never blame her for the trouble they had gotten into on the first morning he'd woken up with her. He would only wish that he and her parents had started off on the right foot, but even that had not dampened his hopes. He would simply prove himself by working his way up. She still looked guilty, and not for the first time he would wave off her apology. "I'm sorry about that. Perhaps we should have just stayed at the Shrine and returned in the morning instead." He would shake his head with an easy smile on his face, "You don't need to keep apologizing, I promise." Eventually their punishments would be over and the real experience could begin. "I'm glad I have a good job to keep my paws busy." he would chuckle, watching her with his vibrant gaze. "Come and sit with me." his smile would widen as he motioned to the open patch of dirt before him.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-07-2014, 06:29 PM

Maybe she didn't need to keep on apologising but it was her fault that his first experience with a pack, his moment of joining one hadn't gone all that smoothly. She knew the rules after all and to be honest there was a logical part deep within her that agreed with her parents; what on earth had she been thinking really?

It still made little sense and she never dared to question it much, all she was certain of was that she was glad for Frith's company and that things were somewhat working out now. Things could have been a lot worse, Frith may not have been allowed to join, their punishments could have been longer and even different to the ones that they had received. Frith's truly hadn't been too bad really, something she was grateful for.

His request was certainly one that she couldn't deny, she had wanted to spend time with him after all and with a nod of her head she would settle herself down at his suggested spot. "Certainly Mr Frith." She would respond, a small mischievous grin crossing her features as she playfully teased the boy.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-07-2014, 06:40 PM

Easily she would find herself near his body, her gentle words echoing his own title he usually gave her. The humor would cause him to smile as she made herself comfortable. He wasn't sure if it was just that he knew so few wolves within the pack or that she was his first friend but he felt rather drawn to the girl, and he didn't mind it much either. "What have you been occupying yourself with today?" he was just curious, the mischievous grin still hanging on his maw. "And more importantly, what are your plans for tonight?" a plan was forming in his mind, if she couldn't adventure outside of the pack then certainly they could find some adventure from within.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-07-2014, 06:48 PM

Novella didn't typically find it hard to make friends, Frith however was the first one of those friends from outside of Ludicael that she'd actually dragged back home with her. The results initially hadn't been too great though now were certainly worth it for moments like these as she relaxed beside the other. Their punishments truly didn't matter right now, and thoughts of being stuck in the pack or dreams of the world outside really didn't cross her mind.

"Not too much, you have been far busier I'm sure." Novella responded. To be honest she'd spent most of the time simply waiting for Frith to have some spare time. And as for her plans for the night, well their most recent and only night time adventure had led to the pair getting in trouble. She would still feel sorry for it even if Frith had forgiven her and yet despite all that had happened there was still a part of her that was very intrigued to find out what Frith was possibly thinking of. "I'm not sure right now."

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-07-2014, 07:14 PM

Peace would reign over him as the two would relax in the newly forming shade of spring. Birds would sing overhead, for joy or alarm he was not sure. He could forget about his punishment for the day, and enjoy his free time with Novella. She would confess not having done much during the daylight hours, sure that he had been much busier than herself. Had he known what had been occupying her time he might have gone off to find her instead of coming to his den. However she would easily shy away from his question, "I'm not sure right now." His ears would lower slightly as his gaze would leave her to look at his fidgeting paws, "Well, ah, if you don't have any plans I was wondering if you'd like to go exploring with me." Truth be told with his hunting he was becoming incredibly familiar with the lay of the land. He'd even found a few hard to reach places while chasing prey, maybe some that Novella didn't even know about.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 12:23 AM

She would have liked that but to be honest Novella doubted her parents would have been too keen on the boy being so close to her den again. Truth be told they probably didn't like her so close to his either though apparently it was hardly going to stop the girl. He wasn't a rogue anymore now either, he had been welcomed into the pack and so far was doing rather well for himself. Surely they couldn't really complain too much now?

The idea of exploring certainly wasn't too bad of one though she was quite enjoying simply relaxing with him as well, just apparently as long as they didn't get too relaxed and fall asleep once more! "Whatever you like." She would respond warmly. "Just remember only in the pack lands." Of course he probably remembered that though she would mention it once more just to be on the safe side, it wouldn't be the first time the pair of them had done something bordering on stupid together.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-10-2014, 07:58 AM

He hadn't really noticed anything out of the ordinary about being around Novella, he didn't see her parents looks. He didn't catch the vibe that they shouldn't be spending time together, so he wouldn't even think that he couldn't spend time with Novella by his den. Obviously they were not sharing the space, nor could they with how small it was. He had not really found his paws carrying him to her den either, so he would not worry about parent approval. They already had their punishments, which were going well, he didn't see a need to be barred from his friend.
As she was, he enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere that would surround them there a the entrance of the den, he was not quite in a state of mind to jump up and be off on a crazy adventure. He was quite content sitting for a while and regaining a bit of strength for the rest of the evening. "Whatever you like. Just remember only in the pack lands." he would nod, "Strictly pack lands." he would reiterate his knowledge of her punishment, "There's a couple places I don't think you've been before." he would challenge a bit jokingly, the places he'd found were quite remote for regular pack wolves, but he'd been a loner all of his life he saw things others didn't.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 08:09 AM

Unfortunately things were a little different, she hadn't yet had another lessons with her mother though of course was unaware of the fact that it likely wasn't entirely down to Novella but the fact that Novel was currently pregnant. She wouldn't however let her thoughts linger on the lack of lessons too much, to be honest instead they seemed to drift towards Frith quite often, wonder how he was coping. So far so well she was pleased to see.

Of course Frith knew her current rules, only in the pack lands for now and she would smile softly as he agreed the exploring would be only in Ludicael territory. The smile would remain on her face though the expression would grow into a more questioning look, curious as to what places he assumed that no one in the lands knew of. "Is that so?" She questioned, her own voice rising to that challenge as well.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-10-2014, 04:20 PM

He hoped that he would eventually have enough time to attend Ludicale's lessons, he was pushing himself too hard for concentrating on studies. He really wanted to get some fight training in the future, and hoped that Novella might think about sparring with him. His mother had taught him a bit about defending himself, he would often spar with the older woman. Of course she had given him lessons on hunting and herbalism as well, but he knew how much he still had to learn.
She would smile softly at him as he would recite what he already knew, her upturned lips causing his own to pull back. Likewise his tail would pat rhythmically against the den wall. "Is that so?" It didn't sound like she believed him. He was almost astonished, but she didn't know how difficult it had been to get to this place. It was one hundred percent worth it though. "It is. And if you insist I prove it we can leave right now." His challenge would continue as he lifted his head a bit, completely confident she had no idea where he would take her.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2014, 10:16 PM

Fight training was certainly something upon Novella's list. She'd had a little experience with her sister and Magnus' lessons though she'd probably had more for healing, though of course still wanted more of them and could certainly hunt at least well enough to survive. She probably needed a little more faith in herself than she already had, something her mother had certainly realised though scaring her parents in the way she had probably wasn't the best way to actually keep their faith in the long run.

Frith wouldn't give up on the fact that he doubted Novella had seen this place. To be fair she probably hadn't explored the lands as well as he, when she had arrived her sister had shown her around and she'd spent her time with her family rather than concentrating upon finding secret places. Frith didn't yet know many within the pack he had a bit more time to explore given that he and Novella could hardly be together every hour of the day. "Alright then, let's go." She responded with a smile as she lifted herself from the floor.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM

His own self confidence it seemed couldn't be destroyed, Frith believed in himself and his abilities but he did not hold on to a big ego. Maybe he'd be able to convince Novella that she could really trust herself too, he would certainly want to teach her and show her what she was capable of. He also hoped to prove his worth to her parents, with all the hard work he was doing, he just hoped there was a new light coming to shine over him.
He was certain of his words, so sure that he didn't think anyone had ever seen what he was about to show her. "Alright then, let's go." She was prepared, her pale form would rise and he would follow, skirting around her with an amused grin on his face as he took the lead. He would trust her to follow and dark paws would carry him off, no hesitation would be hinted as he led her down a path that led to Sunset Falls.
--
They would arrive, his fire and ice gaze would fall upon the magnificent scene before them. He was sure that she'd seen the waterfall before, but what he had found he was sure she had not. "I hope that you aren't claustrophobic." he would state mischievously, form continuing onward towards the actual falls. He would wade into the water, it was a bit cold but the day was warm. He would look back to make sure Novella didn't loose her footing on the slippery rock. He would guide her behind the falls and around some rather large jutting rocks until the small opening of a cave was visible to them. "Ever been in here before?" He would ask loudly over the waterfall.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 04:16 PM

Novella too hoped that her parents would soon forgive Frith, it hadn't really been his fault after all but he'd not tried to argue once, had simply accepted his punishment and was certainly doing a good job in her opinion. He deserved a chance, she'd felt it rather early on in their meeting and each day that belief only seemed to grow a little more, surely Novel and Dutiron would begin to feel the same way too.

She would pause to allow Frith to rise and then the two would begin their path. The falls were certainly familiar to her, though she of course wouldn't point this fact out to Frith, for all she knew he was taking her elsewhere and sure enough as they reached the falls and climbed they would find themselves reaching a little cave and the boy was indeed correct.

"OK, you win." She declared honestly with a smile as she peered at the entrance of the cavern "I've not seen this before." The number of times she had been to the falls, even made the climb as well to look out at the lands though never had she thought to look behind the falls for anything, figuring the interesting stuff was laid out before them, not within the rock. "How did you find it? Honestly, what made you look here?" She was certainly a little intrigued.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2014, 05:08 PM

She wouldn't say anything as they reached the first part of their destination, her curiosity obviously apparent as he led her into the water. He would smile excitedly, knowing that she had not seen what he was about to show her. When they finally came to the mouth of the cave she would easily admit defeat, "OK, you win." his smile would match her own, "I've not seen this before." His tail would wag, and before he would be able to say anything her question would gentle be let to him. "How did you find it? Honestly, what made you look here?" A twinkle would shine in his cool and warm gaze, "I was fishing. I'd spotted a rather large one and he led me back here." He would move closer to the entrance of the rocky place, "This isn't even the best part." His voice was mysterious as he made for the entrance, "We should hurry before the sun goes down." And with that he would slip into the hole, leading the way forward into the earth.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 05:16 PM

A fish. He was going to let a fish claim the glory for finding this place. Surely he could have created a more imaginative reason, one with a little more excitement than following a fish. Novella's smile would remain upon her face, though there was no laughter and no comment at his words. He was moving on already, bringing the conversation back to the little cavern and enticing her to follow and see what else lay ahead. Frith would move once more and silently Novella would follow him, eager to see what this 'best bit' actually was.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-11-2014, 05:23 PM

He would crawl into the cave easily, the ground drying only minimally from standing in the water. They would climb a bit, stopping up the internal stoned of the massive water fall's pillar. Excitement could be felt dripping from his pelt as he led Novella on, the place he'd found was worth every moment in the damp rather loud cave. Eventually the space would widen, a cathedral of stonework laid out before them. Details could be seen now as the last bits of the sun's light would filter into the cave.
Not just any sunlight would shine, through the holes in the cave it would filter over clear crystals. He would allow Novella to exit the tiny entrance, his features motioning her to look at the wall they had just emerged from. Rainbows would dance on the damp rocks, water droplets would create sparkles that would also decorate the elaborate carvings. Cascading rock formations would boast many colors as the sunset added it's own special beauty. While his companion would admire the rainbow rock wall, Frith would become caught up in admiring her presence in the gorgeous atmosphere.

"Speech"