size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-05-2019, 04:15 PM
The old Destruction left Legion’s lands again, this time she knew she had to see her son. Valentine had just told her about the stripping of the Imperialis name, and she knew Rhyme couldn’t have been pleased with the decision. Really she didn’t know how he would have taken it, but she still wanted to see him and comfort him if he needed it.

She hadn’t talked to Valentine since that moment either as she tried to cope with and decide what she wanted to do. A long time ago she had vowed that she would always stand by her mate and his decisions, and she’d do that now as well. That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to allow herself to be upset with him for a few days.

Rhythm’s graying form appeared at the edge of Abaven, she tipped back her head and called for Rhyme.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Rhythm’s son was patrolling when the sound of his mother’s voice reached him. He hadn’t seen her since the challenge at the battlefield. Even now he wasn’t sure if he wanted to see her. As his icy paws carried him over the borders he debated about just letting Shaye see to his mother. He was still holding out hope though, and the slate alpha eventually veered in her direction.

Imperia flew above him, she seemed to enjoy the renewed freedom she had from the nest. The chicks were growing quickly, and Imperia was obviously eager to leave them with their father. She could interpret his nerves with stunning acuracy these days, and her sudden weight upong Rhyme’s shoulder comforted him.

Eventually Rhythm’s chocolate form appeared in his gaze, he hadn’t rushed to her side like he normally might have. He doubted she’d say anything about it either. He felt numb as he came to a halt before her, leaving much more distance than he had at the battlefield.

”Rhythm. Have you finally come to join your real family?” His words were more accusation than question as he stood stoically, tail whipping behind him in frustration as Imperia flapped her wings with similar feelings.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-05-2019, 04:16 PM
She was beginning to think that Rhyme wasn’t home, and that she had appeared at the border while he was elsewhere. The old woman had long learned to be patient though, and before she could call for Shaye the sound of his paws reached her perked ears. Milky sightless gaze turned towards the direction he came and she offered him a loving smile as he stopped on the other side of the border. Rhythm might have felt hurt by his lack of affection, but she knew very well what he had just gone through.

She hadn’t expected the coldness in his voice as he said her name. Now she was a little hurt, he always called her mother. What had Valentine done to her boy? Even after so many years as slaves he had never been so.. detached. The question was loaded, her ears fell to her skull as she shrunk back. She hadn’t expected such hostility.

”Rhyme,” She started, trying to offer compassion in her voice but he cut her off before she could continue.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

04-05-2019, 04:17 PM
His mother shrunk back at his words, obviously she hadn’t planned on taking any blame in Valentine’s decision. Why had she come then? Did she want him to make up with his father? If she wanted that then she should have sent him in her stead. He furrowed his brows as she deflated. His name was on her lips, but he had asked a yes or no question. She was about to offer him an excuse for Valentine’s decision he could feel it.

”If your answer isn’t ‘yes’ or ‘no,’ I don’t want to hear it.” He managed to supress the growl boiling within him. If she hadn’t left Valentine over this then she was just as guilty for his pain. ”He deemed my children unworthy before they were even weaned.” His breathing increased as he felt a passion rise in his gut.

”If you’re not here to stay with me, go. We all have choices to make and I chose to stand with my children. I’m guessing you wont do the same.” Rhyme grit his teeth as the volume of his voice increased. Anger swelled within him, taking over his heart and his head. He couldn’t banish her from Abaven’s lands with out Shaye and he knew even after this wouldn’t be an option.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately this was not the first time Rhythm agonized over her place in Abaven. Bass had once barred her from the pack. She thought him cruel to keep her from her family, and she still felt uneasy about the decision made seven years ago. Here she was again, facing the alpha of Abaven after choosing Valentine.

Rhyme scolded her harshly, she didn't agree with her mate's ultimate decision but she hadn't sought out a reversal. Even though she knew full well how much grief it would cause her son. His words cut deep, but she knew it was also easier to show his anger at her than his father.

"Rhyme, I love you no matter what your name is. You are my son." she paused, uncertain in her next move. She couldn't leave Valentine now that she had him again. "I also love your father, and though I dont agree with his decision I must stand beside him." Her voice was soft and quiet, sightless gaze glued to her paws as she said it. Rhythm didnt want to lose her son or her grandchildren, but she couldn't leave Valen.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

04-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Rhyme couldn’t help but scowl down at his mother. She looked so small now, even when he had reached adulthood she always looked so strong and regal. As a slave he looked up to her for how strong she was, how even through everything she was put through she still held her head high. Now though.. she looked defeated like he had never seen her before. She was shrunken in on herself. Head down and low, tail limp at her side.

The slate alpha’s heart had hardened though, after nearly the same treatment under the slaver’s care. He stood tall now, head high and tail held high over his haunches as he stared down at his mother. She spoke, but it wasn’t near the yes or no he wanted to hear. A growl bubbled in his chest as he thought he might go crazy with hearing her decision.

He snarled loudly, his jaws near her ears as he held himself back. His emotions flaring he knew that he needed to speak with Shaye before he did anything rash.

”Go. Return to him.” Let him enjoy your presence while he can. If she wasn’t going to return to him willingly he’d take her from Valentine. The man did not deserve her loyalty after what he’d done. Rhyme growled deeply again and snapped his jaws at his mother when she hesitated. As she retreated back from whence she came Rhyme turned the opposite direction and started galloping. He needed to rid himself from the tension.