gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-09-2019, 03:02 AM
[Image: 25tvzt3.png]

On a sunny day in the West, where the bronze Goddess always felt comfortable, the trees admired their reflections in the water. To the observer they just stretched high into the blue and continued going right down into the green soup. They stood on century duty over the life there, guarding it, keeping it. They were both home and food, essential for the food chain and maintaining the habitat. They were old and their spirits mostly slept, a hundred years or a day was much the same to them. It was in moments like this that the woman in her was able to register the beauty of nature, not only that but admire it. The Gods knew that her life was nothing if not a continous test where she learnt the most valuable lesson of all. You cannot lean on anyone, you must stand on your own legs and that the ones that survive are not the strongest, not even the smartest, but the ones who adapt the fastes to any particular change in their habitat.

When she was alone, she was able to take her guard down; something she has not done with anyone other then her closest kin. Her gaze fell upon the lake, still lost in thoughts, below the water surface was a fish: small, barely a dart of silver, yet fast. Without visible effort it moved from plain sight, glimmering in the early morning sun. Now if only she knew how to fish or actully catch anything subacvatic.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-09-2019, 05:04 AM

E merald green orbs focused ahead of him and listened intently to the birds that sung their harmonious tune overhead. Everything about this day seemed rather gentle, and brought forth a new light, and even a new life as the brute thought about it. A small sigh escaped his vocals as he stretched his limb, evaluating the limp he'd received some time ago with a look of resentment, however, there was not much the male could do about it now considering he was too focused on finding some food or even possibly meeting a new face as the grass tickled his pads as he walked.

At least spring was here and he didn't have to worry too much about either finding scraps or even getting a meal for himself with the snare that he usually kept with him for personal use. If he was lucky he would get a rabbit, or maybe even a deer with it's leg caught if fortune smiled upon him. But, his eyes happened to catch a lake nearby, so perhaps some fishing might be in order today.

He slowly walked down a small ravine, his eyes catching a sleek form of a reddish-brown wolf that seemed to be admiring the lake. Beautiful decor surrounded her form as his cranium tilted slightly in curiosity. She seemed rather different to some of the wolves he had come across, however, he would not judge her just yet. Besides, first encounters were always the hardest to judge right away as he happened to stand some distance beside her. The woman was evaluating the fish that swam within the water, maybe she was thinking of fishing?

A tone that radiated both a mixture of an irish and scottish accent spoke out to the woman,

"Pardon my intrusion if you were planning on being alone, but are you trying to conjure up a fish?"
He spoke, his tone melodious and gentle, but also held a calmness within it as he waited for an answer from her.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-09-2019, 05:14 AM

With scales like the most delicate of armour plating, the fish made its escape towards the center of the lake, choosing to vanish from the babe sight within moments. She moved her gold decorated tail in the same way as it flexed its body, as if she wanted feel the same motion. Her golden jewelery creating harmonious and melodious tones, like tiny bells hitting each other, which eachoed through the land. As he stood there, delicate teacups in the mud, her eyes wandered too, taking in the pinkness of the belly and the stillness of the eye of the many fish that wondered the lake.

Plush, coral tongue unfurled from within her pretty maws, licking at her sharp incisors, moments before the babe was ready to plunge her paw into the water a unfamiliar scent reached her nostrils; masculine, potent and strange, it was a male she had not met before and before long her regalia would turn towards the source. Fish are not conjured, love. she returned her gaze towards the lake before registering his appearance within her mind palace, ...they are caught. she mused her sultry tones, vocalizing her thoughts within the most gentle of words. You came here to fish?

Speech

Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-09-2019, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 05:29 AM by Gero.)

T he woman's tone was rather melodious to the brute, however her face and eyes almost seemed of that as other-worldly to the male. He would surely never forget a face such as hers, which was a good thing to the male. Her words were rather truthful as he nodded his head to her statement that fish were only caught. Her next question made the male give a rather charming smile, nodding his head to her.

"In my home, fishing was the main source of food. We lived off them and did trading with other packs, back when I was helping my family. I have a few ways to catch a fish,"
He informed her, his tail swaying slightly within the grass as he set his haunches down upon the ground. His gem-like optics focusing on the woman's.
"If you would like to know how, I'd be happy to show you if you haven't already caught one before. If so, forgive my assumptions, I just don't see a lot of fishers in this land, at least as of right now,"
He voiced, giving a rather embarrassed expression before waiting for the woman's response to him. Here he was becoming a chatterbox and he hadn't even given the woman time to answer, that was certainly not alright with him as he was usually formal and let a female speak her words before continuing his statements.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-09-2019, 05:36 AM

Her gaze left the water line for a few short moments between his sentences, in order to gaze upon him once more and take in everything that he had to other. His coloration was nothing out of ordinary however one must be blind not to observe the sharp and handsome feature of the man facade; not to mention the muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He was candy for her eyes and in any other days she would dip her succulent lips for a taste of masculinity and a warm body to crawl next to at night but there were more pressing manners at hand. She was starving.

Her auditory system rotated on top of her regalia at his words. He knew how to fish? Well, now, that changes everything. A smirk tugged at the corner of her pretty maw, a devilish one that spoke of the unspoken, that promised the night and stars on a silver platter. Would you be able to help me? she questioned, feigning innocence in her tones, calm and gentle like a summer breeze. If you do manage to catch a few fish for me, I shall repay you.. she licked her ebon lips with gusto, ...copiously

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-09-2019, 06:20 AM

T he brute was not stupid by any means. He knew how some women played innocent to get what they wished. Not to say this was the case here, however, if someone was starving he wouldn't any qualms when it came to assisting. He had to be crafty in his ways when it came to finding a meal or even tying a snare, especially when he was normally alone in the world. His eyebrow raised slightly when the femme stated that she would repay him, shaking his crown slightly in response to that statement.

"I shall assist you, Ma'am, but believe me there is no need to repay me. You're hungry, so I'll help,"
He assured her with a gentle smile spreading across his lips as he walked over to the edge of the lake. Even though he didn't really have any bait to use, the vine he carried around with him usually helped him with everything as he dropped it down into the water, wiggling it within the water almost as if there was some form of bug that got trapped within the confines of the water. It did take a little longer than just snatching it with his maw, but, he managed to pull up a large one once he felt the fish pull the vine downward, it's body wobbled onto the shore as he placed a paw upon it so it wouldn't move around.

"Have your fill, if you would like another, I can grab another for you. Though the way I did it took longer, I'll be sure to use a much easier approach."
He spoke with a slight grin upon his features, removing his paw once he felt the fish stop moving so the woman could eat her meal as he moved away, sitting his haunches down on the ground once again to keep watch for any scavengers or danger.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-09-2019, 06:32 AM

Why dirty her own paws when she can have someone else do it for her? She will do her own thinking independetly, she would rather be the chess player than a piece on someone else table. Power was her food and yet the man could not possible know with what specie of snake he has to deal with, she was a different breed of woman. A Goddess trapped inside an equally beautiful mortal vessel. The way she gazed at his tactic, she was iron. Her blood was nothing but ferous liquid, when she bleed she reaked of rust. It was iron that sit in her lungs and filled her veins. And what is iron really unless it is forged? She has been forged in flames and she knew the crude world she lived in. Eate or be eaten, simple as that.

However, she could not help but notice how genuine the male was, how...pure to the touche he seemed and not only due to the appearance of his pigmentation but his expressions were clear and soft, expressing light in a nonconventional way. I insist, my knight in shinning armor. sensual were her sonnates, sultry in their tonality, low and almost close to a purring that would vibrate from her chest that rose and fell with each life-giving breath. What a bizarre technique. she purred softly, her optics lighting up upon observing the size of her feast. Yes, this was the way she enjoyed it. Having others do the work while she feast upon the results. Won't you join me?

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-12-2019, 11:20 AM

The alabaster male would be lying to himself entirely if he told the dame his technique wasn't entirely bizarre. Actually, it quite was, but back in his homeland there was quite a few ways to catch fish if they so desired not to use their jaws. His emerald orbs focused on the woman's for a little before giving a slight chuckle and nodding his crown in understanding.

"The technique that I do for fishing is quite interesting to those who haven't seen it before. But, it is used frequently back in my old homelands. And, considering I'm working with only three legs, sometimes I have to be a bit more...creative when I'm hunting."
He supposed, watching the russet woman to see if he had to be more cautious with her. It was the kind of women like her he was usually tricked, but, he didn't mind assisting someone. He just had to be the nicer of the two if she so desired to play and toy with him.

When she asked for him to join her, the regal brute shook his crown, not to be rude, but to allow the woman to have her meal in peace. Besides, he wasn't too hungry.

"Thank you for the offer, Madam, but I would have to decline. Please, continue to eat, I can always find another meal for myself later on,"
He assured her with a slight smile.

"Oh, and it has occurred to me, I haven't asked your name. May I have the honor of knowing it?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly with a somewhat raised eyebrow.

Speech

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-20-2019, 06:44 PM

Fiery jewels, measuring planets in size with their own magnetical pull, gazed over the beast of a man as she took another bite of the fish. The taste was not as pleasant as deer, the meat not as tender and succulent but she would have to make do in order to survive. His words reached her adutiory sys3tem, remaining erect delicately on top of her regalia. I do insist, love. she batted her long, ebon eyelashes at him, looking more like a veil protecting the most precious of stones. He was something else, that was for sure. At the first glance his pigmentation did not seem out of this world or even those lands but it was his behaviour that piqued her interest. His demeanor striked her as someone of higher rank, of nobility and yet the vixen was not able to detect any other scent than his own which lead to the conclusion that he was,in fact, a vagabond. Nephthys Ma'at Ithuriel is my name. her sultry sonnates held power and confidence, her slender, curvaceous body straigtened just a little more upon pronouncing it because damn it even if their own creator was a rotten worm she still held the name close to her heart. And yours? she eyed him softly, adding a low purr at the end of the question before arching her eyebrow.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-20-2019, 11:24 PM
She read off her name as Nephthys, a name that Gero had heard before. Though, more so in legends and stories. Though he was not one who had come across anyone with that sort of name before, his parents and family members have traveled vast locations before reaching his old territory and home. And, considering he was a long lost prince, he had to learn and know a lot of things. "Pleasure to meet you, Nephthys," he spoke, his voice charming and calming to the ear as he continued. "My name is Gero McGregor, and again thank you for your offer but I can assure you, I can catch my own fish so, please," a slight smile spread across his maw in reassurance before turning his attention to the lake where he caught the fish.

"Also, I know fish isn't the best, but if you'd like a lesson to catch a fish in a way that is much easier and efficient, let me know. Though, it's more so a method a bear might use but it's quick," he grinned, giving her a slightly playful wink to break the awkwardness and bring a new light if he possibly could. He knew he was different, but the male didn't care as long as he got things done.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-21-2019, 09:27 AM

A smirk tugged at the corned of her full, ebon lips as jewels locked on to his massive frame, his muscles were almost rippling underneath his light colored coat. I say, it is not polite to refuse such an invitation from a lady. her smirk widened with the sound of her purrs, chest raising and falling with each life-giving breath. Your mother never taught you that? she returned the playful wink towards him. After all, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar and for the bronze-kissed mistress it has been a while since she last had a man to entertain her. But since you declined my invitation perhaps you would be kind enough to catch a few more of these fish in exchange. her eyelashes batted sensously. She could be emotionally devastating and sensuously rich, depending on how much time she would spend with someone but she had needs of her own that needed to be fulfilled and it seems this man was too much of a gentleman to allow her to eat something more delicious than a mere fish. So be it. She will have to do with his entertainment for the time, needless to say this was a good chance to bring the spawns some of the fish as well.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together