size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-25-2019, 12:34 PM

Lucine Scylding

She was feeling rather confident since her hunt yesterday, the boost in her mood that she had really needed. It made her confidence sky rocket and she felt capable to take on the world now. So today she had decided it was about time to get to know the faces of Abaven and hopefully create some friendships along the way. Without her brother's company she found herself lonely when mom and dad were busy and she had been told that there was plenty of wolves her age around here so what better day to go looking for them!

Bright blue eyes were happy and scanned the territory as she moved, looking for any sign of wolves within the area. They couldn't hide right? They just had to be around here somewhere. After looking for a bit she set herself down by the rapids and curiously watched them. The rough choppy water smacking into the shore and into rocks didn't look pleasant in one bit and looked fairly dangerous in her opinion. Somewhere that she would need to stay clear of. Getting up she headed down, fallowing the rapids until it began to quiet down a bit and sat down again to watch the water and to look if there was any fish.

"Speech"

Any of her family is allowed in her threads regardless of the tag

Corvus

Avalon
Fighter

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Hunter (155)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
04-25-2019, 05:21 PM

Though Corvus wasn't always the most receptive to the newer members of the pack - his trust wasn't something earned easily, even to those he knew he really ought to trust - but he knew he needed to keep an open mind. That was why, when he happened across a scent that wasn't overly familiar to him, he decided not to shy away from it. The conversation he'd had with Shaye had been ringing through his head, and he knew being more engaged with the pack in general would be a good idea, even if it just meant getting to know some of the newer members. His brows furrowed for a moment as Corvus redirected his path, trailing lazily alongside the rapids.

Eventually his wandering brought him further down the rapids, and in the near distance he saw the pale coat of someone not at all familiar to him. Her scent was distinctly of Abaven, so he knew he didn't need to feel on-edge, but that didn't stop the little prickle of discomfort at the back of his mind. Pushing those thoughts away, he forced a slight smile onto his features as he approached, clearing his throat to announce his presence before he got too close. "Oh, hey," he started, as conversationally as he could muster. "I don't think I caught your name before? I'm Corvus." Before what? He was pretty sure he'd never seen her before.. god, he probably sounded stupid.

Lucine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-25-2019, 07:29 PM

Lucine Scylding

Bright blue eyes didn't watch the waters very long before 'Oh Hey' reached her ears. She looked over to the male, bigger then her, but he didn't act dangerous. His coat was of darker earthy tones. Her first instinct was to shy away, remembering how the interactions with others in the nomadic clan went. She stopped herself letting her new found confidence stop her and keep her planted to this current interaction. A soft smile spread across her face, blue eyes looking to him. He hadn't caught her name before, he must have seen her pass through the territory at some point. She didn't think it sounded stupid.

"Yeah...... I've been a little distant since I arrived I'm sorry, I probably was moving to fast to keep up with." she said. "I'm Lucine Scylding it's nice to meet you Corvus."

Now what was next? How did one keep the conversation going? What was another thing to ask him? Her brain was a bit on overdrive, but she tried to stifle the thoughts and just relax for a moment. She didn't know much at all about Abaven or how long everyone had lived here for.

"Did you grow up in Abaven or are you fairly new like me?" she would ask.

"Speech"

Any of her family is allowed in her threads regardless of the tag

Corvus

Avalon
Fighter

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Hunter (155)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-05-2019, 09:24 AM

Yeah, he'd definitely seen her around before, and she smelled like Abaven, so he knew he could let his guard down - as difficult as it was to do it completely. When she smiled at him, he returned the expression, a slow grin finding its way over his features.  "It's no problem," he assured her quickly, shaking his head as he loped forward a few feet closer to her.  "My head's kinda been somewhere else too, so it's probably my fault as much as yours," Corvus shrugged nonchalantly, trying to let that friendly smile remain.

"Nice to meet you too, Lucine." God, he sucked at this conversation thing, especially with strangers.  "I was born here, actually. My grandfather was the founder of this pack, apparently, a long time ago." He'd never met Bass, but he'd heard stories of him. Abaven was his home, despite all the changes that had happened, despite the long-lost family and everything else that made him feel unsettled about things - leaving seemed unfathomable.  "What about you? Like, where did you live before you ended up here?"