size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-28-2019, 03:19 PM
She had already spoken to Allegro and promoted that man to a higher rank, as well as a few other members to their chosen fields. Next on her list was Brandr, who would also be moved to a higher ranking hunter position. The somewhat new wolf was active in her pack lands, often hunting and providing for Abaven.

She knew he would do well in a higher position, and wanted to put this idea forth to him, as well as a few others she had considered. She wanted the hunters in Abaven to work more as a team, and a few thoughts on how to do so.

It was with this on her mind that she made her way through Abaven’s territory, pausing by the kill pile, where she raised her head and called to the man. Brandr would know there was nothing troubling in her summons, with her song open and free as it called across the lands. That done, she took a seat and waited for the hunter to find her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr stretched and rolled his shoulders and he slipped out of the storage den. He'd finished adding the pieces of meat from the pronghorn he'd killed. The cellar was dug deep so it was nice and cool to help store the meat. Closer to the entrance he'd laid some strips of meat he'd been drying on the roots that stretched across the ceiling. They were doing pretty good on stores. That would give him a moment to take a break and visit with his daughter and his wife. He was anxious to see how they were doing in their new setting.

He was about to head back to his own den when he heard Shaye's call and saw her standing near the kill pile that he'd been sorting through. He grinned. "Greetings, Shaye. You wished to see me?"

had such elegant graffiti

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-20-2019, 04:40 PM

Shaye Destruction

She smiled at Brandr as he appeared moments later. He hadn’t been far away, but she had figured that with his scent still fresh around the pile. “I did, thank you” she said politely to the man. Him and his partner where both hunters, and they had done a lot of improvements to the kill pile since they had moved into Abaven. It was good to see, especially with the growing number of wolves in Abaven. They weren’t in danger of starving any time soon.

“I’m restructuring the ranks a little, and wanted to talk to you about promoting you Drosera she explained to him. “I’ve promoted Allegro as well, and have an idea that the two of you can take on teams from our hunters, to train and work with. Would you be interested?” she asked him, her expression easy and gentle as she looked at the pale wolf.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 12:55 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr listened attentively as Shaye stated that she was restructuring the ranks and wished to promote him to Drosera. He smiled gently and dipped his head. "I would be honored, Shaye." She had also promoted Allegro, a wolf Brandr had meant to meant to hunt with but he simply hadn't gotten around to it. She wished for them to take on teams of hunters to train and work with. "Which wolves would you like me to work with? Perhaps I can see what ideas Allegro has for training." Brandr hadn't had much formal experience with training but he had raised both his children to be adept hunters. It was necessary for survival as a nomad.

had such elegant graffiti