Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-02-2019, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:14 PM by Torin.)
[Making mature just in case ;) ]

Torin hadn't failed to notice the slow turning of the season, the pups were pups no more, bigger and stronger now, more like lanky adults than akward children. And he could also tell something had changed with Derecho as well, her scent becoming more tantalizing than usual, which was a feat in itself; he found her scent attractive already. Now though? Well something about it made him feel like he was on fire, his body often reacting before he had a chance to even really process what was happening.

It had driven him out of the den quickly that morning, before she'd even woken up and he had to take the time to clear his head but as the day wound on and the weather turned towards a storm he knew he'd be driven back towards the den. He supposed it was for the better since he'd have to learn how to handle his desires sooner or later.

"Talk" Think

Art by lilpupspongecake
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-02-2019, 09:08 PM

She literally had no idea how serious this time of year could be to her. Last year she had been a loner and she was lucky to not have run into others around the time. This year was totally different, and she had yet to find out just how different it could be. The changes seemed to have happened overnight and when she had woke up Torin had already been off to do his duties, something that was normal every now and then. Nothing was out of the ordinary just yet, not until she was fully awake and taking in Torin's scent that was left within the den. At first it simply made her smile, the warm fuzzy feeling she felt every morning was there which was another normal thing she went through. She stayed within the den, simply drinking in the scent before dragging herself from the den to do some hunting. She didn't feel like going far and decided to leave the hunting to the pack lands today which was out of the normal for her. She made a few catches, added to the kill pile, then headed back to the den.

As she lazied about she couldn't help but let her thoughts drift to Torin and how close they had become since their first meeting. Thoughts strayed to the electric that ran through her every time they touched, every time they had been close. It led her to wanting him to be home, to be with her and she grew miserable as she waited for him to come back. The time dragged by and soon she would begin to pop her head out of the den to look around, her emotions and her hormones beginning to drive her into being antsy. Though after a few rounds of that she grew frustrated and simply curled herself in the spot where she had slept last night, trying to relax. Surprisingly she did, finding the traces of his scent left within the den was enough to comfort her for now and she lulled into a nap as she waited for his return.

"Speech"

Note: Torin is allowed in any and all of Derecho's threads, regardless of the tag

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-04-2019, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:13 PM by Torin.)

Torin approached the den, the acrid tang of fresh blood told him Derecho had been hunting recently but was there now, her scent was fresh and he felt a tingle crawl up his spine again. Torin shook himself out, trying to clear his head as he did so. He poked his head into the mouth, waiting for a moment to allow his eyes adjust and he couldn't help the soft smile that pulled at his lips.

Thunder rumbled ominously in the distance and Torin glanced back over his shoulder, feeling a familiar feeling of comfort and slight amusement at the fact summer storms seemed to be a thing for the pair of them. He slipped quietly into the den, stepping around Derecho to arrange himself behind her, curling his larger form around hers. He breathed in her tantalizing scent, his muscles tensing slightly as he felt a wave of desire roll over him. Instead, he laid his head along her shoulder's licking at her cheek and sighing contentedly.

"Talk" Think

Art by lilpupspongecake
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-04-2019, 06:26 PM

She was very vaguely aware of the rolling thunder in the distance, the dead air that spoke of a storm was coming. It would have been a comfort, something that soothed her mind and because it seemed to be something special that revolved around Torin. She hadn't heard him enter the den, but when the familiar form curled around her an spark was sent through her skin, stirring her quietly from her slumber. His touch and as he gently laid his head over her shoulder and licked her cheek only drew her from her slumber a lot quicker. Her silver blue eyes would pop open and she would stretch herself before rolling onto her back and if Torin still kept his head on her would now have his head on her chest. He looked to him and smiled when she saw his face. Gently she would place her paw on his cheek if he would let her while she allowed herself to fully wake up, and with that came the rush of hormones and emotions. Everything seemed to hit her at once and for a few moments it was hard to know how to sort things out.

She would roll over so that her stomach was facing him so that she could easily look at him. She wanted to speak, but her hormones were pushing her to be closer and for more of him to be touching her. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Her tail would wag before she would lift her head and bury it in his chest, drawing herself closer, left legs sprawled out on the top of his form while her right ones remained bent. She felt energy moving through her, like a surge that drove her for more. She felt like she couldn't sit still for very long. Playfully she would growl and then nip at his chest, needing his attention.

"Speech"

Note: Torin is allowed in any and all of Derecho's threads, regardless of the tag

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-04-2019, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:12 PM by Torin.)

Derecho stirred under him and as Derecho started to move he nosed at her playfully. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He spoke softly, adjusting only slightly as she moved, keeping his head where it was and his smile widdening as she placed her paw on his cheek. He took a moment to appreciate the gentle thudding of her heart he could feel. Derecho wasn't done adjusting however and he pulled his head back now as she moved to face him. His eyes widdening as she nipped playfully at his chest.

"Hey now..." He protested, though his voice had grown deeper and huskier, wrapping a forepaw over her smaller form as well and sliding in closer to her. His body ached for her, in a way he hadn't ever felt before and the way Derecho seemed eager to press herself into him made it all the worse. He did return a playful growl and made to swipe at the top of her head, then if she didn't stop him he would make to nibble lightly at her nearest ear. "I'm happy to see you too." He whispered teasingly, his barriton husky again.

"Talk" Think

Art by lilpupspongecake

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-15-2019, 09:01 PM

A youthful giggle would erupt from her as he protested and then would wrap his leg around her and pull her closer. Excited flutters would rumble through her belly as they were so close, her fur brushing into his fur. It was fueling her heightened hormones. Then he would nibble at her closest ear and her tail would gently beat the earth beneath them, the touch electrifying yet ticklish at the same time. His hot and husky breath tickling her ear and making her flick it before she would bend her head upward and towards the left to attempt to gently catch the lower part of his right ear and nibble on it.

"I'm always happy to see you, handsome," she would whisper before she would nibble down his neckline.

Her heart was racing inside her chest, wanting him in a way she had never felt before. Her body craved his touch. She playfully would nip at his leg, trying to egg him on, to get the fire burning hotter and hotter. Scooting herself closer and if she could trying to wedge her legs underneath him just to continue to get as close as she could to him.

"Show me how happy you are to see me, how much you've missed me," tones were soft, but had a demand to them, her body craving his.

"Speech"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-22-2019, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:04 PM by Torin.)

"Hey..." Torin protested lightly as Derecho flipped her head to nibble at his ear. Then as her fangs nipped playfully down his neck Torin couldn't stop a groan from escaping his lips, his neck craning automatically, his head tipping back to open up more space for her nibbling.

His body was straining against his restraint, a frustrated growl rumbling in his chest. She whispered to him again and he couldn't help but chuckle, deep and throaty. "As you wish." He rumbled. Then his body was moving faster than he would have thought possible. He maneuvered himself around Derecho, positioning himself behind her, gentling nipping at her hips to try and get her to lift herself. Then he'd pull her closer to him, closer than he'd ever been.

-fade to black-

"Talk" Think

Art by lilpupspongecake

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-23-2019, 01:49 PM

He seemed to enjoy the nipping and nibbling from her as he would crane his neck to allow her more easy access to the neck. In fact it seemed everything had been working, even her bold move for him to show her how much he missed her. He had to have been holding himself back, keeping himself in line so that he wouldn't cross over that line without permission. His deep chuckle and his husky tones made her all the more wild for him and his motions were swift as he maneuvered behind her, nipping her lips and causing a wide grin to spread across her face, elegantly she would raise herself before he pulled her closer. The rush she got from being closer then they had ever been before, going where she had never thought things would go. She was his and he was hers, there was no doubt now. They had come a long way from their first meeting and now there was no going back. She didn't want to go back either, she wanted her life to be with him.

-fade to black-

"Speech"