Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-04-2019, 09:35 AM
OOC: Me and Fen decided that I will challenge for both Thys and all the pups in the same fight. I am quite sure Thys will attempt to talk her way out of it or make a deal with Tyranis but I put the form there just to be sure since you can never know how these things go.

The sunrays fall as a blanket of white upon the greenery. In their glow the nascent leaves of spring lie papery and delicate, drinking in the energy the trees crave. These brilliant days must be better than christmas for all the flora, an all-you-can-eat buffet until sundown. The air has the gentle heat of the new season, not warm, or cold, but tepid. On the ground lies the wetness of a recent rain-shower, soaking into the dark mud but all of these were irrelevant fore the bronze mistress had only one thing in her mind -- she means b u s i n e s s. The pain that she felt was not felt the way a cut or bruise was. This was much different and only the autumn babe could tell it was there. Sometimes the pain was at the back of her mind like a pulse; vibrating, pulsating, filling her thoughts with irrational plans. Other times it pushed itself forward demanding attention. Cutting her heart and mind in half -- stinging with every breath she took. She knew what all these had in common, the root of all evil must be severed before she can start anew, before all of them could start anew. A thunderous howl erupted from the back of her throat, raising in toxcity as soon as it was released between her succulent, full lips. A call for Erövrare Leader. It was time the ombilical cord to be severed and to reigain her and her spawns freedom from the Tyrant Alpha -- if odds were in her favour there will be no blood shed today.

Nephthys VS. Tyranis for FREEDOM of her and pups x3 (leaving ero with her and her pups)
Round 0/?
Height 36"
Build Light

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
05-06-2019, 11:01 AM

speech Thought

He strode toward her call, decked in his armor that he had become accustomed to wearing and followed by his companions; the raven and the cobra. The woman was small compared to him with a light frame, and even with the fresh wounds Hannibal had inflicted he still stood tall and ominous; a black obelisk that blocked the sun and casted a long reaching shadow. Without a word he stripped himself of his cloak and helmet, his golden eyes darting to hers to stare her down defiantly. He had already toppled one king, if it came to it he would dominate a pharaoh and leave her  a broken shamble of a creature. He would truly be the king of kings and he could retire peacefully.

“What do you want?” He asked in a low growl, his fur bristling as he stared her down. This could be ended peacefully if she chose it, all she would have to do was offer him the one thing he gained by keeping her; Information.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-06-2019, 02:00 PM

Recluse hated the black woman they'd been left with. Something about her still put the girl on edge and she'd taken to lurking in the peripheries and baring her fangs at the monster woman whenever she got too close. So when her mother's voice had called from within the pack lands she'd darted away as soon as their babysitter's attention was drawn. She'd made the mad dash to her mother's heel, not really stopping until contact was made. For a moment she breathed, catching her breath before peering around her mother's form up at the black and grey man. She could sense the hostility between them and so Recluse too felt her hackles raising, tiny puppy fangs barring at the man and a high growl, the most threatening she could manage, wound from her lungs.

The child didn't yet know what was happening around here as of late but she knew things were changing, there was anger and hostility she couldn't recognize. All she knew was she hated it and she would do her best to fight whatever needed fighting with her momma.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-08-2019, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2019, 12:58 AM by Nephthys.)

Even if the bronze succubus had known failure in her life, it didn't show. Everything from the way she held herself high and regal, shoulders aligned with her slender spine, to the way she spoke, to that look of unassailable confidence in her fiery eyes said she could do it. She will get out even if she had to rain blood on the tyrant Alpha like the Holy Ghost. Orange jewels, swimming in a pool or purple, followed his every move -- the way he carried himself spoke volumes to her. The moment the babe laid eyes on him she knew it was now or never, as if the gas peddle got stuck down and she could do nothing but accelerate. I am out, Tyranis. melodious tones wrapped in the venom of a serpent, I am out and I am taking mine. blood rushed through her yet she stood unmoving before the King. The succubus took one step forward, It has been enough bloodshed. I am willing to strike a deal. Watching his every move and expressions offering a neutral, ice cold one of her owns. Her head was in the game and she felt the bump on her limb too late. It took a moment to look down to observe her daughter -- phantom junior. What in the hell was Cordelia doing? A barely audible growl punched through the pit of her throat, chest vibrating with the resonance. Her attention returned to the King of Erövrare while the succubus leaned her regalia to whisper to her spawn,  Wait for Mother next to that big rock and.. she rapidly pointed at it with her eyes, heart growing heavy by her words, ...if I tell you to run then you run as fast as your little legs can carry you and find Cordelia. she rose to her full heights, muscle tensing due to the dangerous situation she found herself in -- unknowingly to her, the little phantom decided to follow her. You understand me, babyclaws? she offered the petite phantom a smile of reassurence, her gaze never leaving the male.

Nephthys VS. Tyranis for FREEDOM of her and pups x3 (leaving ero with her and her pups)
Round 0/?
Height 36"
Build Light

Speech

Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
05-08-2019, 08:58 AM

speech Thought

His heart softened at the sight of the girl, so protective of her mother. The bitch had something he had been denied because he had mistakenly trusted Leera to follow him as a leader. They all had. “What do you plan to offer me?” He asked in the deadly toxic tones of a politician. He sat, showing that he was willing to listen to her but his claws dug deep into the earth, ready to kick off at a moments notice. Would she offer to help him reclaim the cubs she had a hand in being taken from him? Or perhaps confirm what he already knew; that once again he had raised a pack where no one intended to obey his laws or respect him.  

There had been a time when Hannibal had offered his condolences for the abuse of laws he suffered in Dauntless, little did he know that history would repeat itself with Hannibal himself spearheading the betrayal he had suffered. Well, it didn't matter, he had defeated Hannibal and would do so again if he failed to learn that Tyranis was not the coward everyone believed him to be.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-12-2019, 12:20 PM

Recluse stared wide eyed up at her mother as she bent her head to speak to the child. She nodded and cast her glance back towards the rock her mother had told her to wait beside. Her mother asked if she understood and the girl nodded again, casting glance at the man before her mother; sensing the tension between the two. Her expression was a mixture of fear and anger as she looked at him then Recluse peeled herself from her mother's leg and rushed over to the rock, her tiny limbs moving as fast as they could.

Recluse spun around on her toes to watch whatever was about to happen between the two adults, pressing herself to the side of the rock.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-15-2019, 10:59 PM
nephthys
Snake eyes every single time,
You roll with crooked dice
The stress spread through the bronze succubus mind like ink on paper. As soon as phantom junior was out of their way, the femme took in a deep, ragged breath before placing her paws, one over the other in a regal fashion -- graceful until the very end. The air seemed to be so brittle it could snap, and if it didn't, she might. No-one spoke after that, what was there to say? Platitudes would not cut it right at this very moment. Some time ago they were all anyone was talking about both within the packlands and Boreas, anything to ease the terrible burdens they had brought to themselves by following the Tyrant Alpha and by her mate trying to bring him down unsuccessfully. But now she was here to negotiate her way out -- her and hers, her family. Hannibal seemed to have been released from his shackles as a captive when the challenge was made and the  succubus has not heard from him since that day. Everything fell on her -- like always. Men. She scoofed for herself before she parted her ebon, succulent lips,  What are our lives worth to you, Tyranis? What do you want? melodious tunes, low, with an agreeable trace of huskiness and with a hint of more power than the slender, feline body would suggest

Hear my voice

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
05-21-2019, 12:32 PM

speech Thought

He looked down on the girl, golden eyes sparked with rage. If his father were here he would have challenged her outright and made a gory mess of her golden fur. But his father was not here, he had left when he needed him most, abandoned him to suit his own needs, and now Tyranis felt nothing but bitter resentment toward the man.

“I want information. As much as you know, who plotted against me, why, and to what extent. You will tell me anything and everything you know. Every slight comment, every whisper, even your own plans if you have any.“ He paused then, letting her mull over his terms. “But if I find out that you have lied to me, I will hunt you down and drag you to the Pit myself.” He said, never once doubting that he would still have a kingdom under his paws by the next season.