Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-05-2019, 12:24 AM

He had been working closely with his younger sister, training her to be a better hunter. Today, he wanted to test her and see how much the training had paid off. He didn't want to make the test easy, but he also didn't want to make it too difficult, either. Still, he wanted to try something he hadn't quite tried with her yet, so they made their way across the shore until the reached the water. Glancing at his sister, he smiled encouragingly before jumping in to begin the swim across to the other side. The current wasn't too bad, and he chose a time where the water was calmer which made for an easy swim. With the help of his companion's bird's eye view, they avoided rip tides and other dangers and made it easily to solid ground once again.

Shaking off his coat, he waited for his sister to join him while he sent his Osprey off to search for their targets. This would be a good test. Or so he hoped, anyway. He would be there to help her of course. He knew that even an experienced hunter could have trouble with their potential target, so he would assist where he was needed. "Alright Thora, I'm going to test you today. I know you've worked hard since you joined the pack with me, so this should be a piece of cake for you." He smiled and winked, hoping she wasn't too nervous. "We're going to do things differently today. I've taught you a lot, so today I want to see what you can do. You're taking the lead on this hunt, and I'll help you if you need it, and so will my companion." He hadn't yet told her what she would be hunting. He would keep that a surprise until his companion returned from his scouting trip.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo