gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-10-2019, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 03:12 AM by Acere.)
Paradise and Tyranis had a fling, and as a result, Paradise is now pregnant (finally!). Fen and I are adopting out one pup for the litter! The litter will likely be born in Erovrare, and raised by Paradise and Tyranis. Although she wasn't expecting to have a litter, Paradise will spend lots of time with them and raise them the best she can. Meaning they'll be well loved and spoiled and whatnot.

This is gonna be fairly short and simple cuz I suck at adoption stuff LOL

That being said, we'll get right to the punch! Keep in mind pups are born on 5/23 so get apps in by then!

Rules
-Names ought to have a fire theme to them for this litter. My pup's name is Incendio which means fire, and Fen's pup is Volcanic. Both are males.
-Designs provided are to be used on site only!
-Alignments can vary since Paradise grew up with a lighter/neutral alignment, while Tyranis is a darker/chaotic alignment. It might not be likely that they'll be any sort of lawful good or anything, but development is encouraged if you wish to steer your pup that way.
-Will have both surnames of Elementas-Praetor.
-Since Paradise's line is full of unnatural colors and Ty's is more natural, then there are plenty of options for what the pup can look like! (Just no rainbow please).
-If not posted for a month, set inactive, or you leave the site, we will reclaim with or without warning. (consider this your warning). We want to see plenty of activity though!
- pups get a discount of 25% up to 39" from Tyranis, and possible 25% off purchaseable orange/yellow from Paradise! (Double check with Staff)

Available designs

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Design 5

Design 6

Design 7

Design 8 (Willing to do twins with Incendio)

Design 9

Design 10

Design 11

Design 12

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Other/Misc:</b>
<b>RP Sample:</b> (Can be pup or as an adult)
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-10-2019, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019, 04:49 PM by Torin.)
WIP

OOC Name: Lolaf
Design: #9
Character Name: Fiammetta

Personality: Much like her namesake Fiammetta is as brilliant as a flame. She burns bright and passionate, she loves and laughs and plays with such an enthusiasm she seems almost perpetually joyous and childlike even as she matures and grows. There are few wolves quite as important to her as her family whom she adores and dotes upon but she isn't unfriendly to strangers, almost the opposite, in fact, she loves meeting new wolves but she does not trust easily and she will rarely put others above herself or her family. Still, earn her trust and you'll find one of the truest friends who will be endlessly loyal.

Still she burns bright with anger for those that might seek to harm her or those she cares for, she doesn't forgive often and she never forgets. This goes doubly for those who have betrayed her trust, for her these wolves can never be trusted again. For one such as her, it may seem that a black and white morality might suit her but in truth, she doesn't care much for moralizing, she works towards her best self-interest or the interest of those she is close to; particularly her family. Her more playful nature as a pup will turn into simple pleasure seeking as an adult. She often times will do something simply because it strikes her as a good time. Fia will also grow into a bit of a gossip and a flirt, she lives to learn of the drama in other's lives though she herself will not spread gossip if she can help it.

Appearance: Fiametta appears very much like a mixture between her parents. As an adult she stands a median 35 inches tall, making her shorter than her father but taller than her mother. Her frame likewise puts her somewhere between them. She carries the feminine curves of her mother, there will be no mistaking her as anything than a woman once she is grown. From her father, she has gained his long limbs and agile musculature.

Fia is draped in smoke and glowing embers, the base of her coat is a smokey black and light grey. Over her base of ash are the brilliant colors of a dying flame. Pale yellows and gentle oranges mark her. The flames play along her back and along her sides, petering out at her elbows and just below her haunches. Her tail is marked by ember and her face is a mask of smoke and flame.

Fiametta's eyes are a brilliant orange, glowing all the more with flame.

Other/Misc: Probably gonna be Chaotic Neutral everything else is up in the air

RP Sample: Fia rolled on her back, rubbing her spine against the ground as she tried in vain to get an itch she couldn't quite seem to reach. Finally giving up the woman sighed, puffing her cheeks for a moment before releasing her pout and rolling onto her paws. Fiammetta stretched, allowing each limb to pull free, a low groan escaping her limbs. It was seasons like this she was the most restless. Specifically her season. She itched to do something, anything exciting!

Finally her mind settled on a plan.

Mount Volkan rose up before the girl, it's height making it look like it touched the clouds. With an excited giggle, Fiammetta bound up the slope, scrabbling over the loose stones and trying to maintain a grip on the rough terrain as she climbed. And climbed. And climbed. The ground grew steeper as she walked, the rock growing more porous and her pads becoming warm. Still, she didn't stop, the girl had a mission in mind now and there could be no stopping her.

Finally she pulled herself up a ledge and found there was no more mountain in front of her, only clear open sky. Her lungs heaved and she found the air harder to breathe here. The air danced in front of her eyes, waving from the heat. Slowly she turned her gaze down, staring past the lip of the ledge she balanced on. Down, down, down into the mouth of the great crater was bubbling, roiling lava. The heat even this far away was enough to make her sweat and make her feel as if she stayed too long she'd start on fire herself. Fia wobbled slightly, watching wide-eyed as a pebbled tumbled into the thick mixture below, swallowed whole by the liquid flame.

Fia stepped back, feeling a wave of fear crash into her. Once she was far enough away from the mouth of the volcano she turned tail and began to pound down the mountain, vowing that she'd never climb that high again. That was maybe a bit too much thrill.

She was lying of course, she'd be back as soon as the danger of her previous trip had faded from her memory.

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-12-2019, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2019, 07:10 PM by Dea.)
I will apply for the next set...sorry <3
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!

Eris

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
05-14-2019, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2019, 02:33 PM by Eris.)
OOC Name: Xarae

Design: 7 or 8 (Fraternal twins with Incendio, wanted to give you options)

Character Name: Idalia

Personality: Much of her early days were spent mimicking her brother. Idalia has always found it difficult to set herself apart from her brother, and it felt so much... easier to simply adopt his mannerisms instead of forging her own unique personality. As pups, onlookers might find it cute to see the smaller, mirror-image of Incendio strutting behind him and parroting his opinions. Time will only tell how long her brother - and other members of her family - might stand it. Everyone has to grow up somehow, and Idalia has certainly got her work cut out for her.

If you dig beneath the veneer of her brother's personality, you may find someone who cares deeply about how she is perceived. So deeply, in fact, that she is horrified to be her authentic self. When she is at her most anxious, it's not uncommon to find her with bald patches on her legs from nervous overgrooming. With all the big personalities in her family, Idalia often feels like an after-thought. With her eager-to-please attitude, her siblings might find her shockingly easy to manipulate. She is ravenous for approval and would do anything to get it - particularly from her family, but this anxiety extends to strangers as well.

As she takes after her dainty mother in build, it's easy to push her around, but she won't tolerate it for long. She will allow herself to be verbally taunted and teased, but has a short fuse for physical altercations. Surprisingly, Idalia is a merciless fighter. She doesn't hold back, even against her siblings, and will no doubt sustain multiple injuries from childhood through adolescence from sparring gone too far. When provoked, she is absolutely ruthless. Those who watch her fight swear that there is something not quite right about her - she shows an utter carelessness for her mortal body and the bodies of others. As she grows, it's likely that she'll pick up her mother's penchant for lying.

Appearance: (Somewhat subject to final design choice)
Idalia is fit and petite, with a large rib-cage, sturdy legs, and large, almost shovel-like paws. She is on the shorter side, but her low center of gravity makes it easy for her to brace herself for attacks and spring into action. Her large paws make her an ideal sprinter and digger, but her lung capacity gives her surprising stamina. When she sets her mind to taking down prey, it's only a matter of time until her target is eliminated. Her coloring mirrors that of her brother's, the same shades of cream, brown, and undertones of fire tempered by natural coloring. She takes the same pride in her appearance - in part because mimicking him has become second-nature, in part because of her mother's teaching. Her posture is usually relaxed and submissive when she is caught alone and off-guard.

RP Sample: Destroy. Rend. Obliterate. Idalia screeched as she hurled herself at her opponent, an eerie sound that would have seemed more at home in the belly of an eldritch god. Her paws met flesh and bone and she gladly bore down, snarling as she locked onto the ruff of the larger female. She raked her claws down as she closed her jaws tighter. Blood rushed into her mouth, hot and heady. It wasn't that she enjoyed the taste, but she was thrilled by the prospect of imminent submission. Submit or die. Submit or die.

The feeling of her enemy's jaws locking around her back leg was a distant pain. Even as she felt her own skin split and her own bones creak, Idalia bit down harder and snarled into the opposition's flesh. A piercing yelp split her skull and brought her back to reality. Her mouth was so filled with blood that it was difficult to breath. She choked on enemy blood and spit out tufts of fur and gristle. "Yield," she snarled, her face contorted with rage. Idalia was nearly unrecognizable - a far cry from the polished citizens of her family. The female rolled and whimpered, exposing her stomach and tucked tail. "I yield, I yield, I yield..." she wailed, entire body quaking with fear. Idalia spit the last dregs of blood in her mouth onto the female's soft, white belly. "Pathetic."

As she began to walk away, she heard the female scramble to her paws. "You disgust me... you're a monster..." Idalia rolled her eyes, which had a glazed, vacant look to them. It seemed as if her soul was somewhere outside of her body. "You started it," she sneered without pausing to look other her shoulder. The female fled through the underbrush, her injured body crashing wildly through the forest. Idalia limped out of the clearing, breathing heavily.

Tsarvix

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
05-22-2019, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019, 09:05 PM by Tsarvix.)
I, uh. Might have gone a little overboard. >.> I've been making it a few days, no idea if it's appropriate or not but on my last RP forum potential adoptees would do their bests to make the application pretty~ I can condense it to the basic application given if necessary.

Kindle Elementas-Praetor

THE HOTTEST FIRES BURN BLUE

OOC NAME: RelevantKoala
DESIGN: An edit of design #11.
CHARACTER NAME: Kindle Elementas-Praetor

PERSONALITY:

EVEN THE HOTTEST FLAME BEGAN WITH A SPARK :: [CUB]
As a pup, Kindle will be not unlike others her age. A BOISTEROUS and LIVELY air will follow wherever the she-wolf may travel, enveloping those with whom she speaks with the WARMTH and HAPPINESS. Always the OPTIMIST, the young pup is constantly striving to see the bright side of every situation.

Nobody means more to her then her littermates, and nothing could ever budge her unwavering LOYALTY to them. She will follow them around like a lost puppy, happily joining in with whatever games her brothers would choose to play. As she grows, she may become closer to one or the other, but nothing could stop her LOVING them both.

EVEN THE SMALLEST SPARK CAN GROW INTO FLAME :: [ADULT]
Kindle will grow into a RESPECTABLE and POISED she-wolf. Her alignment should fall somewhere around a TRUE NEUTRAL. A side effect of being born to two wolves of opposite alignment, the adult Kindle has learned to see both sides of a story. She will be become DIPLOMATIC and KIND in the right situations, but has also learned to be UNWIELDING in the face of adversity. As her GENTLE side was born from her mother, she will have also learned to value her father's traits of INTELLECT and STRENGTH. Kindle will aim to be DIGNIFIED in all that she does, and will hold a certain PRIDE in herself and her appearance. She maintains a CLEAN, well-groomed coat at all times and hates to be dirtied.

Everyone may have a bad side, but Kindle practices MINDFULNESS in order to keep it contained from the general population. It takes a lot to anger the she-wolf, but when enraged she will abandon nearly all her values in the sake of DESTRUCTION and VENGEANCE. Blue is the color of the hottest flames, and Kindle is no exception. She can fight RUTHLESSLY and with CRUELTY when pushed hard, and though she will undeniably regret the times she loses control, in the heat of the moment she is driven purely through HATRED.

APPEARANCE:

SHE COULD COMMIT ARSON WITH A GLANCE ::
Kindle is FIT and LITHE, and to watch her move is to watch flames dance on the breeze. SLENDER and GRACEFUL, the she-wolf prides herself on a well-maintained appearance and hates for her SOFT FUR to be dirtied in any way.

At it's base, Kindle's coat is a SLATE GREY laid under a pattern of VIBRANT WHISPY HUES. Upon her face, the grey deepens to a BLACK like coal. She is darkest around her eyes; the pitch there spreads outwards down the bridge of her nose and outwards to the edge of her face, where it splits off to frame the entirety of her petite face. Nestled within the black are her striking eyes, colored a GOLDEN YELLOW like that of her mother and fathers. The resemblance ends there, however, and what remains of her pallet are stunning shades of PURPLE and BLUE, crossing down from her shoulders to her chest, along her spine and to wrap around her hips. There is little semblance of uniformity or symmetry to the patterns, and why would they be? Her pelt was FIRE MADE FLESH, and her colors ran down along her as wild as flames themselves.

OTHER/MISC:
I plan to donate to get the gems for purchases if accepted ~ But holding off on it until then as there's nothing else I need them for right now c:

Also, I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone this, but it's very hard to write a proper roleplay sample in this situation. I'm notoriously bad at opening posts even when they aren't characters I've just created lol. Especially without any kind of plot / situation / setting to work with. I'm usually much better [I think] and much lengthier. In fact, I think most of my posts are too long. :( I really like to write, so it's rare I submit a post that has less then 3 paragraphs. Anyways, RP sample below and I hope you don't judge me too harshly for it. c:

RP SAMPLE:

WATCH WHILE I SET THE WORLD ABLAZE ::
"Starting the lesson without me, are you?" Slender legs brought the female into the den and beside her brothers, allowing her rump to settle between them. She let her tail wrap gently around her back leg, careful not to drag it through the dust that had settled on the cave's floor. Kindle lowered her head to bump against her brother affectionately, and then turned to face the other and give him a warm smile. The dainty she-wolf then set her gaze intently upon the teacher and lifted her head with cool grace. "What are we to learn today?" Her voice was soft but clear, projecting effortlessly to produce a quiet echo from behind them further into the den. As for what was on the lesson plan for the day, Kindle had no preference. She was only happy to learn, as knowledge was her greatest pursuit.

PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-26-2019, 02:44 PM
Alright, it is time to choose the player for this pup!!

Fen and I both love everyone's apps and we appreciate the effort that went into them! Unfortunately, we are only able to pick one pup since the max litter is 3 this time around.

With that said, we have decided that Xarae will be playing this pup!!

But don't fear! The other players who have applied, I encourage you to save your apps because there will definitely be more Paradise x Tyranis pups coming!

Thank you all for your applications <3
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!