gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
07-04-2014, 02:13 AM

What a weird feeling it was to not have anywhere to go. Of course he was mildly familiar with this feeling from the time he had amnesia, but even then he was able to put together puzzle pieces and follow the bread crumbs. Now he was floating free in space, wandering through the north while he tried to make up his mind. He knew he would go looking for Surreal again eventually, but till then the russet brute simply wandered through the snowy landscape.

His large, russet and chocolate form stood out against the eternally snowy background, though his icy gaze mimicked the ice's color pretty well. He stopped as he gazed around him at the ice covered trees before his gaze drifted downward to see the surprising sight of trees seemingly frozen in time under him. He blinked and stared down at them curiously, wondering what other sights there was to see around here.

Speech
Thought
Others

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2014, 02:27 AM

Safe atop his imaginary perch the pallid ghoul would watch as a shadowed form would slip amidst the wintry landscape; aimless, enveloped by a cold chill that begged of the youth to lose his way, pleaded to be his destruction. Alas, as much as Isardis would have liked to see the unfamiliar fall unknowingly through the sheets of ice he sauntered, the beast did not seem as feeble as the albino had imagined him. No, rather sadly the russet brute would stand and sway, gazing beneath him with awe only the young could wear so well upon their unharmed facades. Age was a bastard, the young only deterred him now, made his skin crawl in irritation; there was probably anything in this world Isardis could reach out and pluck with an effortless batt, but youth was now so unreachable, unobtainable.

?Is he cautious or stupid?? his voice would call to the stranger with a mocking tease, cherry lips twitching with bemused pleasure, ?I suppose we will only know when the ice swallows your toes and your lungs swim with frozen hydration? or perhaps when you reach the other side, but that seems hardly as exciting.? So infamous was the chuckle that spun free of his pale velvets, a crazed burst of bliss as the albino would sway with an untouchable sense of self poise.

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
07-04-2014, 02:43 AM

Suddenly a voice broke through the still silence and Falk's ears twitched at the noise. The words were not at all friendly, nor quite addressing him directly. He would lift his gaze from the ice to the form that the voice was coming from and immediately he would be taken aback. It couldn't be... But it had to be didn't it? He remembered the day of Turig's maim, the pale form that was walking off in the distace just as he arrived. What other albino man would be stalking around the north?

Falk peered at him with a mix of curiosity and anxiety, turning to face him as he spoke. "You're Isardis... Aren't you? You probably have no idea who I am... But why would you? How in the world would you keep track of every son you sired?" His deep, bass toned voice did not hold any venom, though he almost wished it to. Taurig had been his only friend here at one point, along with Sibelle, and after what the palid male did to his dear brother Falk found it hard to look at him with any respect.

Speech
Thought
Others

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-04-2014, 03:36 AM

Oh what a sting, the unexpected tongue was as sharp as a refined cutting blade, his voice baring razored edges that attempted to cut at unguarded sentiment. Alas, Isardis felt no sense of guilt, and not even one of shock; simply of surprise, unknowing. He was aware there were others; it was simply hard to say how many had made their way to Alacritis. Isardis needn?t ponder the boys origin, it was not those that wore wonder upon their mind that spoke in such a way, no; only the very well informed would speak to a stranger as they did now, even as their father. Taurig?s work was not hard to miss, unless it had simply been another to fuel the youth?s mind with idiotic tales. But it was all the same, and the albino had been faced with it so many times it had quickly grown dull, boring.

For a moment his expression faded with the surprise, but soon his lips would quiver, fuelled by the russet?s apparent distaste. ?When her womb cried for purpose, I answered- that is the memory I bare of you, Armada. I do not track my offspring as if they were my prey; it is as much in any son?s interest to do as you claim his father should. If the boy does not crave Family, then he is not worth pursuing?? his sway had ceased long ago, now replaced by an inflexible intent, ?There is no loss here, a boy who?s brain is so easily washed by the tale?s of others, so easily convinced by a single sided story is hardly worth pursuing. You have already chosen your family it would seem? I pity it was the wrong family you chose.?

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
07-04-2014, 08:31 PM

His icy gaze narrowed as his father spoke. It was rare for him to feel any kind of anger, but when he listened to this man's ridiculous claims he couldn't help but feel the emotion start to bubble up in his chest. For now it was just a low roar, an irritation. "I was told no stories. All of my judgements are from what I've seen and experienced. The only time I've ever seen you in three years of life is when you were walking away from tearing my brother apart and right now. All I've experienced from you is violence and silence."

His ears flicked irritably as he pressed on, his voice rumbling in his chest, "Why wouldn't you seek me out? You hunted Taurig and from what I hear you still hunt Sibelle. Why do you care so little for me that you would never bother to even speak to me? I crave family plenty. Even now, after you've torn apart the only brother I've ever known and tormented my mate's pack I still introduce myself as Falk Armada. Maybe I should have done my part and gone out of my way to seek you out, but you should have done the same, father. You did it for Taurig, brought him here to rule with you, why am I different?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-07-2014, 08:28 PM

His gaze would shudder, dissatisfied in the boy?s lack of exclusive nature, ?Oh so he is only another boy who?s tail pulls tight between his meagre thighs at any thought of reality, hm?? his mind remained focused, convinced. ?It is a shame that so many within this family have been tamed to be the slaves of a lesser race, brainwashed and haltered to ignore their species; you are not a wolf, youth, you are merely a coward,? oh yes, afraid of battle and terrified of becoming another?s victim. It is only those as weak as the man before him that would suffer in this life, unable to defend themselves and unable to survive, thrive, conquer, win. Quite frankly, it was a waste of birth and genetics to see a spawn so wasted, useless? losing.

He chuckled weakly, his sway returning as if the albino ghoul was so incredibly content within the situation; as if such accusations only made him feel more at home with himself, his character thriving. ?How do I seek a boy I do not knows exist?? lips tweaked with a brittle pleasure, eerily proud within his own squirming wit, ?I knew of Taurig?s delivery as he was within my corporal reach, and Sibelle?s presence was known only through the telling of another.? Yet again the monster would bubble, weakly, his eyes straying to the snowy landscape that encased the confronting duo, ?Isn?t it sad that I had not heard even the slightest mention of your existence? My lad, do you see it now?? and he would pause- ?Do you see that your pathetic train of thought and puny way of life lead to your nonexistence? Here you are breathing, your heart beating and your jugular oh-so enticing, and yet you may as well be no more than the soiled ice pallet beneath my greater toes. Why? Because nobody seeks to know of you, nor tell of you. What a heartbreaking way to die.?