size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 04:36 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

If it weren't for the cool breeze that graced her with its presence every now and then Drífa was certain she'd have keeled over. The summer sun was bearing down on her as she tried to traverse a most unsatisfactory terrain. It was full of assorted metal objects that would burn the paw pads of the unsuspecting. The place was just covered with them! She knew enough to know that they were the result of some human shenanigans. Though maybe, just maybe, she could find something useful out in this mess. She stopped to dig at an interesting looking round, flat thing.

Pausing for a moment she shifted her pack and heard the soft murmur of Branwen. The poor raven had taken to hiding in her pack out of the sun where her lack of pigment made her vulnerable to the harsh rays.

Amaretto

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 05:15 PM

Thanks to the woman at the battlefield Amaretto had found the pack that had taken her brother. For fear of getting captured herself Amaretto had kept her distance. She wasn't ready for a rescue attempt. To be honest even if she was she wouldn't have known what to do. Did she call the alpha to the border and challenge him or her for her brother's freedom? Did she sneak in under cover of darkness?

She didn't know what to do on that front and it frustrated her. Her brother was in danger - who knew what was being done to him - and here she was outside the packlands as useless and dumb as a jaybird at sea. All she could do, really, was deal with her current predicament and hope Lament could hang in there while she got her shit together. Before she could do anything else she needed to have her injuries taken care of.

Amaretto rounded some sort of metal heap and suddenly found herself in the presence of another. There was no time to backpedal and slip out of sight; no doubt the woman already knew she was there. Amaretto stiffened, one forepaw curling up into her chest in a simple sign even the barbarians would be able to understand. Hopefully this woman wasn't from Legion.

She tried to recover and carefully set her paw down, her posture once again becoming neutral. Quickly she dipped her head respectfully. "My apologies, I didn't see you there."

"Speech"|"Ademre"

Amaretto has a male cotton top tamarin named Georgi who is with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa flipped the object out of the dirt and inspected it, tilting it first one way and then another then wincing as she accidentally reflected the sun into her eyes. Inconvenience aside the metal plate seemed like it would make a useful surface to crush herbs on. Maybe this trip would be helpful after all. Shrugging her pack from her shoulders she was about to shoo Brynhildr out when she heard movement. Drífa looked up swiftly to see a wounded young woman standing there. Her nostrils flared but she caught the scent of only the girl. Her eyes fell to the girl's paws, one which she was holding up. They were red and inflamed and were likely bleeding.

"It's alright, dear." She took a few steps closer. "Are you in need of some help miss? I'm a combat medic of the Fyri pack and your injuries look sorely in need of tending. My name is Drífa."