gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
05-26-2019, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2019, 02:25 PM by Noir.)
Finally. Finally. Finally finally finally.

Noir stood tall, all six months of growth obvious in his impressive form. No, he hadn’t started working on really filling out yet. However, his paws were huge and he towered over the young raven. Imperia and Solitude were both out with Noir’s father and no other fledglings were around either. The young bird was all alone, and Noir had every intention of taking advantage of that fact. She was a little slower to gain the flying skill, the Destruction boy watched her all morning. He was just waiting for her to make a mistake so he could pounce.

Eventually her flying lesson took a turn for the worse, and she was forced to the ground. Noir was there in a flash. He took her by surprise and place one giant paw on an outstretched wing. Not fearing wolves the young raven turned around indignantly, offended at being handled in such a manner. Noir felt his lips pull up into a grin.

”Excuse me.” She cracked, pulling on her wing as she expected him to release her. When he didn’t the corvid felt herself panic, she had heard her parents speak on the blue striped boy before. ”Excuse me!” The raven exclaimed a second time, her eyes widening as the paw remained. She was starting to feel uncomfortable, was he pressing harder?

Noir watched as she struggled a bit beneath him, her surprise at being held captive obvious. He put a little more pressure on her wing and felt her squirm harder beneath him.

”Be my companion or I’ll break your wing.” He told her, the only emotion in his voice amusement as he watched her with sapphire and amethyst eyes. The raven’s beak fell open in disbelief, unable to comprehend the threat until Noir really started to let her feel his weight. She cracked in pain, her other wing flapping as she made one last attempt to get away. After this the last things she wanted was to be Noir’s companion.