Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
06-09-2019, 05:22 PM

Samara Klein

Well that had been a bit of a dissapointment, none of her family had bothered to show up drawn to petty drama as they were and she hadn't even had a show to make up for it and her limbs hadn't even really been given time to recover from the long walk there so they ached with each step she took, quickly falling behind her Rhyme. Maybe what she actually wanted was a reason to complain.

Though she was actually struggling to keep up with the taller Abaven wolf, her awkward limping waddle slowing her down more than her shorter limbs normally impared here. They'd only just left the battlefield, the strange littered plateau she'd passed on her way there when she finally decided she just couldn't keep up at all anymore, allowing herself to slow, wincing with each step but moving more tenderly now. She'd spotted Rhyme glancing back at her as they'd walked and this time she shook her head, fixing a reassuring smile on her face. She didn't expect anyone to wait up for her, afterall it'd been her poor choice to make the trek while nursing an injury.

Samara finally faltered in her walking, deciding she needed to sit for a bit. She sighed, tipping her head back and closed her eyes, what was she doing? Do you even know where you're going? She asked herself, for now, she needed to focus on getting better but she wasn't sure where else she should be heading.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-09-2019, 05:48 PM
He wasn’t sure what he had been expecting at the fight, but he was not disappointed it hadn’t been a huge shit-fest like that first challenge. He tried not to think too heavily on those events, it wasn’t good to dwell on events you couldn’t change. He sighed softly to himself as he glanced back behind him again to check on Samara’s progress. Her ankle was still healing, and by now he’d noticed how much her joints began to swell after she exerted herself too much.

She silently let him know she needed a rest and the tall alpha turned around to return to her side. He tried to offer a comforting smile, knowing she was in more pain than she let on. He pulled his haunches beneath himself as he refrained from offering a comforting nuzzle. Rhyme was much more touchy feely after raising two litters of pups. ”The offer to ride is still extended.” He reminded her half teasingly as they stopped much too near the battlefield for his taste. They wouldn’t return to Abaven nearly as quickly as he might have liked, but he also wasn’t about to abandon her out here.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
06-23-2019, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2019, 08:38 PM by Samara.)

Samara Klein

The sound and scent of Rhyme coming towards her was all she needed to know he had decided to disregard her sign for him to go on. What a gentleman. She thought to herself, missing all the usual bitterness or sarcasm such a thought would normally bring up in her, though she was still amused, a light laugh pulled from her lungs and a soft smile tugging at her lips. Without opening her eyes she would speak, her tone light and playful. "If I didn't know any better Mr. Rhyme I'd assume you liked me." Her grin spread as she felt a bit of satisfaction at her teasing. Finally she peeked up at him, curious how her words were recieved. She'd silently mull over his offer, allowing him to sit in whatever her teasing meant for a moment longer than she probably needed to.

Finally she opened her eyes and lowered her head to a neutral position. "I'll take you up on that offer." She said, totally seriously. She could hear the humor in his tone but in truth it would be easier and faster than waiting for her limbs to stop aching. Plus it'd give her a chance to converse with him, much, much closer.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

06-23-2019, 09:00 PM
While she unabashedly teased him back hyme hadn’t been expecting it. He managed not to sputter as his face gew warm and flush. Thankfully her eyes were mostly closed as he processed her words. Was he that obvious? He’d been sure he’d just given the helpful neighborhood alpha vibe. Rhyme certainly was not seeking out any kind of relationship, but Samara held tightly to many qualities he found attractive, and couldn’t help himself. Of course he didn’t act on anything either, he couldn’t allow himself to give into the temptation.

The urge to reply with some flirtatious quip was squashed as he averted his gaze so he might regain his composure. ”Enough that I’d prefer you didn’t suffer all the way back to Abaven.” He managed to mostly deflect. She waited long enough to answer that he felt confident turning back to her as she agreed to his half joking idea. With a nod he shifted himself so she might be able to scale his back and make herself comfortable. Having her so close all the way to Abaven.. This would turn out to be quite the test to his resolve. ”Let me know when you’re comfortable,” he told her, prepared to rise once more when she was in place.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
06-25-2019, 05:07 PM

Samara Klein

Oh? She seemed to have touched a nerve there, Samara stifled a satisfied smile, instead keeping her expression light and teasing. Attraction was easy enough for her to work with, it was a dance she was familiar with. The key was in not rushing in with guns blazing, let him feel in control without coming across as uninterested. Samara kept her expression light and teasing. "Of course." She'd reply, tipping her voice into faux innocence. "I wouldn't expect anything more." She rose awkwardly to her paws, shaking herself out and watched as Rhyme lowered himself to allow her to clamber aboard.

Samara gently started to scale the tall alpha, not wishing to hurt him, not that she was sure she could, she avoided putting her paws on joints or anywhere that tended to be a bit more tender on wolves. She settled onto her stomach on her back, positioning herself so she wasn't restricting his movement, her muzzle easily resting in the hollow between his shoulder blades without touching either bone. She wiggled slightly, tucking her front limbs under her chest but allowing her hind legs to hang off either side of him. "I'm comfortable if you are." She purred, closing her eyes again as in in proof of how totally comfortable she was. The woman breathed in his scent, feeling an unfamiliar sort of comfort settle over her.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

07-04-2019, 10:02 AM
He tried to ignore the comments and stifle the fluttering of emotion underneath the surface. Rhyme internally listed the reasons he couldn’t act on his impulses, he had to be stronger. He couldn’t repeat his previous mistakes. The slate alpha steeled himself as she gently positioned herself over his back. She weighed hardly anything, and balanced perfectly. He tried not to watch, but glanced back as she told him she was in place. Rhyme nodded briefly before lifting himself from the earth. He was careful not to disturb her balance, and resisted the urge to shake himself as he reached his full height.

Likely his actions could be misconstrued by any onlookers, and he tried not to think of the repercussions, he was offering aid to his pack member. He tried to keep himself occupied with anything but her petite form draped over his own. ”Have you thought about what rank you’d like?” He asked her softly as he started heading in the direction of Abaven.