gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-03-2014, 03:59 PM

It was not often that she left Abraven these days for any reason other than to place herself in the Battlefield. Perhaps through this why after a battle with a stranger rather then returning to her brothers pack she would turn instead to the nearest beach. She adored the feeling of the sand beneath her paws and the sounds of waves beside her. She still bore a few scraps from her last match, but in the wake of the fading day she could push it aside to enjoy her favourite past time ? chasing the sunset. It was not yet time for the sun to fade so she would find herself strolling the beach length as she waited, and watched the shadows lengthen across the earth.

The sound of the waves was as beautiful as she had anticipated and she found herself walking along the water?s edge. With the coming of the tide she would feel the water rush about her legs, the blues of the ocean mingling with the deep browns of her coat. With the going of the tide she felt the waters suck about her legs, pulling and tugging her before realising her and washing away, leaving her wet legs bare to the late day. It became a game and eventually she was running along the shores of the water as it tugged and pushed and swirled about her paws.

"Speech"

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-03-2014, 05:47 PM

He did not try to leave Novella's side, she was like a translator in a new world. He'd never experienced pack life before, and it was so different from anything he'd ever lived before. He was adjusting, slowly, but he knew he was making progress. After the run in with her own mother though, he hadn't been sure for a moment. He had been encouraged to take a look around the surrounding lands, to get to know where he lived now. He had to admit that it had been a good idea, and finding some alone time had been rather welcomed.
Frith would find himself along the shore, dark paws carrying him easily over the soft sand beach. Such a setting would remind him shortly of the vibrant red she pup, as well as the ache she'd given his cheek. He would become distracted as his fire and ice gaze would fall upon a girl playing in the ocean's waves. He would take a moment to observe her, and appreciate the joy he could see in her movements. What he wouldn't see was how hard he'd been staring.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-03-2014, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014, 05:56 PM by Motif I.)

She would feel the burning presence of eyes upon her and with a laugh she would kick up the water about her and bring her run to a stop. She would swirl about the waves, as through this was what she had intended all along before risking a peek across her shoulder. A darkly shaded wolf would stand on the beach a distance behind her. From the short glance she stole she could see that his coat was tones darker then her own and his eyes where mismatched points of light and dark.

The tug of the water would remind her of her setting and she would and she would skim her tail along its surface for a moment more before pulling herself from its depths. With a shake of her brilliant coat she would free it of some of the damp that enclosed her and the scent of salt would be all about her.

She stood now on the soft sand with her head facing towards him and her body curved so that he could see her in all her splendour. Her eyes would lower over her lashes as she turned her full attention upon him. ?Are you just going to stand there or will you come say hello?? she teased him with a soft curve of gentle lips.

"Speech"