ardent

The Walker

Grim

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2019, 08:30 PM

Grim was feeling h a p p y tonight. He skulked along the pack border his eyes shining like embers in the moonlight and breathed a call into the darkness to be greeted. He sat waiting to be met and took the opportunity to look into the sky. The stars glittered, the wind howled through the valley and the moon sat in a perfect crisp sickle that mimicked the wide grin over the man’s features.

He was a patient creature by nature, the alpha could take as long as he pleased to greet him and he would not be surprised if by mid-day the next day he was still sitting in the same spot, still smiling eagerly like a statue waiting to be collected and displayed.

“Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.”

speaking you

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
06-13-2019, 08:24 PM
Chaos was patrolling the border of the Range, albeit q different part of the border, when he heard the call. Ears pricked toward it, he got Sgili's attention with a soft wuff and jerked his head toward the call. Obligingly the orange-eyed owl took off from her perch to fly ahead to watch the visitor. Chaos, with Heecha swooping down to clutch his shoulders, followed at a slower pace.

Finding a perch near the stranger, Sgili landed silently, then edged closer one wicked set of talons at a time, hooting softly to herself as she studied him intently. A fairly short time after, Chaos himself came into view of the unknown wolf. Heecha took off from his back, wings barely missing what would have been an embarrassing buffet to the back of Chaos' head, to join his mate, the owls chattering and churring softly to one another in what he knew was quiet laughter. He refrained from the withering look he wanted yo send them. They would thonk it was hilarious if Heecha had managed to clip him and embarrass him in front of a stranger. Smug feathery bastards.

He turned his attention to the stranger, studying him a moment. Probably the alpha-y thing to say at this point would be something like gi welcome to Legion I'm the alpha what can I do for you but Chaos has always felt that the little speeches were awkward and pompous so he just skipped the whole thing in favor of raising one eyebrow and crawling out a lazy "Yeah?"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Grim

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2019, 09:51 AM

The owls made for an impressive entrance for the dark male, Grim’s smile widening as he addressed him. “Good evening.” He purred, the end of his tail flicking upwards slightly as he regarded the gigantic black wolf.

“My name is Grim Winterborn, I’ve come to offer my services to your pack in exchange for food and shelter.” He made a point of dragging out the one word hinting with dark undertones of the quiet work he offered to any who gave him safe haven. He had no way of knowing who Chaos was exactly, but his lax nature at least told the grinning wolf that this was not a leader of sheep mindlessly doing good for the sake of good. Whether their natures aligned however remained to be seen.

Speech

Art by StarShadowist on Deviantart

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
07-01-2019, 08:44 PM
The wolf gave Chaos a minor case of the creeps, sitting there grinning at him, and Chaos returned the grin with the same level, lazy expression. "Chaos Saxe," he returned the greeting absently, but the male's explanation for his presence raised both Chaos brows. The way he said it definitely sounded… suggestive, and threw Chaos off. Was the guy… like a man whore or something? "Exactly what services are we talking about here?" he finally asked bluntly. He wasnt particularly interested in someone offering their body in exchange for food and shelter - the whole idea was faintly revolting to him, regardless of the gender of the wolf making the offer.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write