Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
06-13-2019, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 08:46 PM by Nyx.)

Ásvor Finnvi
6 Years — Female — Chaotic Evil — Legion
Taken by Valdis
Healing & Fighting

Asvor is my strange, independent Viking woman. She has a tendency to keep to herself, though is fiercely protective of those she cares for. She has an interest in healing, particularly poisons and mind-altering drugs. She's proud of herself and her culture, and would defend either with tooth and nail. Fights, both during periods of intoxication and otherwise, are a definite possibility for her.

Current Location: Central Boreas mostly, near Legion's lands.

Ideas: Practice fights - or real conflicts (she's easily angered, especially if under the influence of drugs, and I'm not afraid of her getting maimed), wolves to influence (she'd be interested in taking in a child who is eager to learn her culture and/or just plain easily influenced), wolves to teach (she'd be willing to trade training for resources and/or knowledge)

Caelia Blythe Adravendi

1 Year — Female — Lawful Neutral — Valhalla
Single / Heterosexual
Intellect & Fighting

Caelia is my proud, ambitious Adravendi girl. She shares some of her siblings' views of blood purity, looking down on those not of Adravendi blood.. and especially those that claim the name without being a blood relative. She is self-reliant and proud, the type to try to get her way with her words before using physical force.

Current Location: Western Boreas, usually rather close to Valhalla's lands.

Ideas: Meetings with both blood and non-blood Adravendis (even some bad interactions to strengthen her views would be fun!)

Corvus Aadar-Destruction

2 Years — Male — True Neutral — Abaven
Single / Sexuality Unknown
Fighting & Hunting

Corvus is a good guy, with a genuinely kind heart, but he's kind of a mess currently. He wants to do good for himself and his family, but genuinely worries he's not good enough at anything. He also has a tendency to be distrusting of those around him and deeply cynical - so be warned that he's not always super cheerful company.

Current Location: Eastern Boreas and beyond.

Ideas: Hunting partners, fighting partners, wolves he can grow to trust - or distrust (as if he needs more angst, but I'm willing to throw it at him!)

Ivy Wreckage

4 Years — Female — Lawful Neutral — Kesali
Single / Homosexual
Intellect & Fighting

My motherly Kesali wolf, Ivy comes across as a strict, no-nonsense sort of wolf. She's particular about how she portrays herself and how her family conduct themselves, though deep down she has a blinding loyalty to her kin and would do anything for them, having strong maternal instincts. Besides that, she is a scholar with an interest in almost anything, and is quite interested in crafting. She also has a strong affinity to alcohol, which I'd like to further explore.

Current Location: All over the south and east of Boreas.

Ideas: An alcohol supply! Does your character have a companion who can brew things? Or maybe she meets a char who is also interested and they work on starting up a little mead-making operation? Let's discuss!

Kai Jarvela

4 Years — Male — Chaotic Neutral — Loner
Polyamorous Pansexual
Hunting & Navigation

Kai is my independent, wild, fun-loving flirt. He has no qualms with stirring up trouble just to watch the chaos unfold. Though he's quite selfish, he doesn't generally go out of his way to hurt others - he's just unafraid of consequences that stem from doing what he feels like. He's generally good-natured and values enjoyable experiences, and is always willing to go on an adventure. He's also polyamorous and is open to love plots with both males and females (though he leans heavily toward males, especially the strong powerful type). I should add he has a unique family culture that values reindeer and all living things, so he's always open to talk about that/teach others, or go on long meaningful hunts.

Current Location: Anywhere, mostly Eastern Boreas.

Ideas: Anything, really! Friends, long-term lovers, enemies, literally any kind of trouble to get into. Kai isn't one to say no to a challenge, so...

Kirsi

4 Years — Female — Chaotic Neutral — Loner
Single / Heterosexual
Intellect & Fighting

Kirsi is my small northern lady. She's manipulative and cold, and thinks quite highly of herself... and not that much of others, unless they can be of some use to her. Currently she's probably hanging out with Song, trying to figure out where to go next in life.

Current Location: Northern Boreas.

Ideas: Unsure currently. Down to reunite with other Fyri wolves and try to hash out a plan for the future.

Korinna

3 Years — Female — Chaotic Neutral — Olympia
Single / Bisexual
Intellect & Fighting

Korinna is a rough-and-tumble kind of warrior who isn't afraid of fighting. She likes to pick fights whenever she can, and has the scars to prove her prowess in battle.

Current Location: Southern Boreas, near Olympia's lands.

Ideas: Anything, especially fighting threads, and wolves in Olympia to thread with.

Sota

1 Year — Male — Neutral Good — Loner
Intellect & Navigation

Sota is my teeny tiny tree-climbing ninja. He's part of the Songa and has come to Boreas to chase after his friend Balsam. He's humble and respectful, though tends to try to stick to his traditional ways.

Current Location: Southern Boreas.

Ideas: Any! More giants to meet and run away from, and to show off his tree-climbing skills to.

Thalia Abraxas

Pup — Female — Lawful Evil — The Risen Empire
Fighting & Intellect

My new Abraxas baby! She's still being developed, but she'll be fiercely dedicated to her family and religion - to the point of near fanaticism as she gets older. To strangers she'll be skeptical and cold, and earning her trust will be difficult if possible at all.

Current Location: Auster, in the Risen Empire's lands for now.

Ideas: I'd like her to meet and learn from other Abraxas, and practice her fighting skill with others in Risen.

Typhon Abraxas

6 Years — Male — Lawful Evil — The Risen Empire
Taken by Zinnia / Heterosexual
Fighting & Intellect

Typhon is my slightly anxious Abraxas, though fatherhood is helping settle him out a bit. He's a loyal soldier, and is blindly loyal to his family, and mostly spending time with his mate and children for now.

Current Location: Auster, close to Risen Empire's lands.

Ideas: Not sure currently, but open to ideas!

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-14-2019, 11:08 AM
hey Nyx!

IDK what to offer right now aside from casual threads/meet and greets cause I really just love seeing how people click together before settling in a plot. reading around Ardent, I'd love to meet Kirsi and Corvus if that's okay? I have Heloise currently, Benedict in acceptance, so those are my only two lol feel free to suggest other people if you want; I'm totally not against it!
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag