NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-14-2019, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 02:27 PM by Nyx.)

The gangly little yearling coydog clearly doesn't belong in such august company, and he just as clearly knows it. He's got a dirty brown coat with lighter brown brindling and surprisingly blue eyes - Nitro's own kid perhaps? - that dart back and forth between the participants. Finally his eyes rest on two of the less-intimidating options, Archon and Ignis - though in this particular field of contestants, "less intimidating" just meant they aren't quite as "pissing yourself scary" as some of the other guys look. "E-e-excuse me, sirs? I-if you could just step this way w-w-w-we can get you started?" He leads them over to a circle of stones set into the ground in a ring, bobbing his head to each of them far too often in nervous bows and apologizing way too much. "I-I have go ask you n-n-n-not to step o-outside the s-s-s-stones?" he tells them extremely apologetically. "It's s-s-supposed to be an i-immediate dis-disqualification? S-s-s-sir, if you d-don't mind g-going f-first?" he adds, bowing several times to Archon in anxious succession.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-18-2019, 08:04 AM

And the winner is...

IGNIS! Due to Archon not posting in the allotted time the fight has been defaulted in Ignis's favor. Archon must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.