Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-16-2019, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:40 PM by Torin.)

Torin was totally taken aback by the way his world seemed to get swept up in the Derecho expecting, he'd cut his patrols short to bring her a rabbit or to help her relocate when she needed to stretch her legs. Not that she really needed him, he simply couldn't seem to leave her side, worried she might take even the slightest tumble. In truth, he had never worried about anything quite so much as he worried about his mate now.

He also couldn't help but be surprised by just how much she'd grown in the time since she'd told him she was pregnant every time he felt certain she couldn't get any bigger he was proven wrong, he felt drawn to her in a way totally different from the fateful night that had put them in this situation. He was desperate to protect her and the lives growing inside her, brimming with a love he hadn't ever really felt before. So that was how he found himself ambling alongside Derecho, unable to leave her to wander alone for even a second.  

"Speech" Think

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3