gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-20-2019, 06:15 PM
You Wash Your Hands, You Come Home Clean...

Ashiel had one last thing to do before he left and that was to pass Griff on to his cousin Aureus. The bird wished to remain in Risen and desired to help bring up the next generation. It had been a fairly easy decision. Griff got along well with Kali and so he requested to stay and help Aureus in more tactical pursuits. The boy was an excellent fighter but he still didn't have a mind meant for tactics. Ashiel moved to the entrance of Aureus' room, Griff rested on his back bobbing up and down with each step. Ashiel was sad to part from his companion. They'd been together for so long but he could understand the bird's point of view. They had an equal partnership and some times partnerships had to end.

Ashiel cleared his throat. "Aureus? I'm leaving now. I've brought Griff with me. Please give him your full attention and respect."

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-20-2019, 06:17 PM
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

couldn't imagine if Malleus had to go away and he wasn't able to see his dad. Kali was out in the courtyard terrorizing vermin leaving Aureus to sit with his thoughts for a moment. He knew Ashiel planned to give Griff to him as another mentor. He was excited but also wary. He liked being with Kali and he already had Apollo. Did he really need yet another creature to look after him? Of course, that said, he'd seen the way some wolves utilized their flying companions in battle. He had to admit he wanted the extra edge.

Aureus turned as he heard Ashiels voice and he nodded. "Of course. Welcome to the team Griff… and good luck on your journey Ashiel. I hope we'll see you again soon."