size
-
build
-
player
06-21-2019, 09:12 PM

Female - 5 yrs - Heterosexual - Legion
Click for Profile

This girl is my baby that I desperately want to get more active with. I'm putting her out there because really I want her to find some love and have some kids. Icly she has been in a funk since the one she was developing feelings for up and disappeared from her life. She hasn't had any luck with men since and I would really love to see a sort of cute relationship between her and a male.

A little history on her is she was an orphan after her mother was killed, taken in by an older male who ended up disappearing from her life. She has been through 3 or 4 different packs within her lifetime and any close friends or relationships she had, they disappeared from her life. She remains somewhat optimistic, but fears there is no chances left for her. She is laid back and pretty easy to get along with, a healer and an intellect.

"Speech"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-21-2019, 10:40 PM
I volunteer cepheus! Listen, I know we have a butt ton plotted together already but so what xD he is in legion and has nothing going on for him so I think this would give the opportunity for him to get more active! I've had him for a while but can't seem to find the muse without a plot, so maybe they could try it out? :)

Bernie

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-08-2019, 08:50 PM
I would be up for that! We can see how well they mesh together :)