Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-24-2019, 12:57 AM

A few weeks had passed since Winterfell had risen, and recently he heard about the fire that ravaged it's way through Abaven. In a way, he supposed they were lucky they had left before they got caught up in it, but what about those who had stayed behind? It was only because of Ignis and Corvus that he knew about the fire, so now he made his way to Abaven's borders to see what damage had been done and to check in on his former pack mates. He no longer held resentment for what had been done, no. Now he was a King, an equal to Shaye and Rhyme. He didn't have to bow down to anyone or succumb to the decisions of others. But now wasn't the time to think of those things.

The borders drew closer and he could smell the lingering odor of burned brush, and as he passed by the thicket he could see clear enough the damage that had been done. It seemed nearly the whole territory if not all of it, had been burned to the ground. His heart sank at the sight, but he pressed on until he made it to the familiar border of the Rapids. He crossed a shallow part of the water easily enough, his large frame making it even easier whereas a smaller wolf would have likely had some trouble. Dripping wet, he was more concerned with the pack than he was drying off. He stopped at the borders then, crimson gaze searching for signs of life before tilting his head back and calling for Shaye.

speech action

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-24-2019, 01:07 AM
She recognised the voice behind the howl, and lifted her head with trepidation. Acere she thought, eager to see an old friend, and knowing she would find his presence a comfort, especially after all the bad that had befallen her pack recently.

She made her way to the border without delay, heading towards the rapids, and finding him near where he had crossed it. He was dripping wet, and smelt like the rapids, but it was every bit as good to see him as she thought it would be.

She forced herself to come to a stop before him instead of pulling him into an embrace, they had never had that sort of close friendship, and she knew it was the rush of joy at seeing him that almost drove her to it. Not desiring to make things awkward, she took a seat, offering him a welcoming smile. “Acere, it’s good to see your face. How are you, hows Winterfell?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-30-2019, 11:04 AM
She appeared in almost no time at all, and he watched her steadily as she approached. She looked tired and troubled, and part of him felt bad he had left when he did, but fate wouldn't allow him to wait any longer. "I am doing well," Quite well, actually. But he didn't want to really say it considering what her pack had just been through. He also would neglect to mention his thoughts about challenging his brother...but that was business solely between him and his family. "Winterfell is doing well, more members joined than I anticipated, and they're still coming." There was a note of pride in his voice, but he wouldn't hold onto it for long and instead decided to focus on why he'd come. "I heard what happened to Abaven, and I see the damage. Is everyone alright?"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-30-2019, 02:23 PM
She was glad to hear that Winterfell was doing well, that it was already building into something strong. She wanted the best for him and his pack, and anticipated good things in his future. Her expression fell a little when he spoke of the fire, and asked if everyone was alright. “We lost Storm” she explained, exhaustion creeping into her tones as she mentioned the loss.

She should have been able to save her, she should have known where Storm was, she had known the majority of the people that denned in the Thickets, and Storm hadn’t been one of them! Yet she had been there, and the smoke had choked her, and she had died alone. “Well Storm’s loss will be felt, the territory will regrow, and we will be stronger for it.” She said, determined to make it so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.