build
player
07-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Spud
How did you get here?: I was told of the site by Sea

Character's Name: Howlett
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 30
Appearance Description: Howlett's coat is a pure, solid black in colour, with no markings or abnormalities present upon it. His fur is slightly longer than average and appears more bushy an unkempt, an unruly mass of curls and lengths; however this is how he prefers to 'wear' it. His tail is roughly 12 inches in length and his paws are medium in size which helps him to hunt his prey and give him a decent strike when attacking. His eyes are a luminescent, and brilliant light blue that are almost teal in colour. His ears and tail are the softest part of his coat, with the sleek black shine in them they are also part of what makes him handsome.
Proof of Purchases:n/a

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-03-2014, 12:31 AM
First off, welcome to Ala! :D

Secondly, I found one kind of big thing that needs to be addressed before Howlett can be accepted. His profile is blank. x:

To edit it, click the "Edit Account" button in the top lefthand side table, beneath your character's name, and then in the left "Menu" column click "Edit Profile Info." Once that has been filled out, he'll be ready for acceptance. c:

Howlett

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 07:25 PM
I have finally managed to update the profile section (a little late, but I've been busy).

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-11-2014, 03:17 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]