size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
07-02-2019, 02:05 PM

The wind howled loudly both outside the metal corpse and through the seams of it's frozen hide. Tsunami huddled in a corner of the ship, away from the cold tug of the wind and the whiping pain of the blowing snow but otherwise trapped inside the hulking metal hull. She could try and make the trip across the ice sheet towards the pines but chose instead to hope to wait out the blustering wind.

But as her limbs began to grow stiff the girl decided to abandon her cozy corner to at least explore the ship while she was here, much as she wasn't really happy with being stuck in a frozen northern wasteland she couldn't lie, this part was interesting and anything was better than simply waiting and dying of boredom.

speech action

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-08-2019, 11:40 PM

He had made his home in the pines, but the ship just a bit further north had also been home at one point. All of the North had been, and he had explored every nook and cranny that he could when he had his eye sight. The wind whipped around him, battering his fur and practically dragging him off his feet as he tried to climb into the ship. His paws didn't have the best traction unlike his companions, they were able to use their claws to grip into the wood, or even scrape and grab purchase into the steel. He was thankful he decided to wear his armor all the time. It certainly gave him plenty of protection against the cold.

It was a struggle, but he finally made it and immediately hurried into the inside of the ship. His fur was covered in frost, sticking up and looking like he was literally born from the ice. His breath came out in puffs of mist and he swore his nose had frozen solid. "Well, that wasn't the best I-idea was it?" He chuckled as his teeth chattered, and he only earned an annoyed grunt from his companions as they shook off the ice and snow from their own coats. "We aren't alone," His ears perked stiffly atop his head at Shiva's words. Who the hell else would be out here in this blizzard? "Hello? Anyone there?" He called out, voice echoing through the halls.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
08-10-2019, 12:03 AM

The sounds and scents of someone entering the ship piqued Tsunami's curiosity. She paused on her way past the entrance, though she was pushed closer to the back wall than the opening, she still wasn't eager to get her nose frozen off afterall. The girl blinked, briliant pinks peering through the darkness at an earthy male though he was adorned in some sort of leather covering, it covered his eyes so she wondered how he could- oh, well she guessed his companions answered that for her. The girl hadn't seen the darker cat until he spoke, the bright one hadn't been hard to miss in the dim light but the black big cat had managed to slip her notice.

"Well I guess hiding's out of the question." Tsunami said, she stepped closer though she didn't exactly consider herself to having been hidden before. "Figured I'd try to wait out the storm." She jerked her muzzle back towards the opening behind the man. "Seems I'm not the only one who had that idea."

speech action