gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-02-2019, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 01:30 PM by Dutch.)
EDIT: thank you for your interest guys but I'm going to do with a plot that'll make the pups be more than an accident/have a plot behind them/have a father. ;D keep watch!

I need development for my dwarf lady. she's stale and too happy and I just wanna ruin her life. new to Ardent but not new to me, she never did get the development on any site I had her on. in celebration of my almost one-month anniversary on Ardent, I wanted to have a litter. really cement my place in the site. further a bloodline. that sorta stuff lol I can buy a pass for her too; I have almost enough. she's in heat at Winter on site.

Dutch is the only one I can do this for since she's so carefree and easy to adapt. my others require hardcore plots to have litters. Dutch would just... accept it and move on. she wouldn't let it bother her much. though she'd certainly complain a LOT. to note I do need 50 posts and I expect I'll make that amount up when I RP with prospective DNA donators.

the long and short of it is; I want to impregnate my character. I want to make it perhaps an oopsie litter from a one night stand. I am open to different fathers; don't really care. Dutch'll be raising the kids alone, for the Hjarrandi or if development happens and Valkyrie isn't okay with it... she'll find a new band or pack to take them. the father may be given the opportunity to meet his brood if he wants. but if you just want to run in and do it then exit, I'm fine with that too. I won't force you to take responsibility.

forcing my character to adapt to a situation she doesn't want is tempting. I'd welcome that and there has to be consent involved. meaning no rapes. Dutch is loose-y goose-y anyway, there's no need if you express interest. thanks for looking and thanks even more if you offer your dudes to me <33
dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.

Oxide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Ox would probably be down for a one nighter? I'd wanna thread them a bit but i could see it. He also wouldn't likely want anything to do with them.

Dutch

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-03-2019, 08:28 AM
thank you for your interest, kat! i'll leave this open a bit longer for fairness sake =D but Oxide is a good candidate.
dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.