Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-04-2019, 03:38 PM
One of her first actions as Empress was to once again find Archon, she had not believed a pack withing her grasp for a long time yet. However, with just a little work and conniving, Ashen had risen. Decorated paws brought her to the edge of her new territory and she looked out over the dunes. This was her perfect place to settle a pack. The ocean butted up behind them, the dessert hugged their other borders. Ashen was closer to the quiet western pack, but there was little threat from them.

Ivory tail swished at her heels as bright magenta gaze stared up into the star lit sky. The corners of her lips pulled back in amusement as she stepped daintily over the borders. She didn’t know where Achin had been in the last moon, but surely he would come running for her Highness.

Deathbelle inhaled deeply, the scent of the cool night heavy in the air as her voice slipped over the quiet. She hoped the Abraxas man might be close enough to hear her, there had been no discussion before she wrapped her paws around the pack. The Klein Empire existed in all its glory once more. This time she was at the healm.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Archon had been busy finding Dea and gathering what was left of his band. He didn't feel comfortable turning to Risen for help given the different nature and structures of the way he and his brother interpreted God's word.

When Deathbelle came calling for him, Archon was quick to answer. He left Obi tending to a recent craft: the building of Devine goods that he could pass on once the time was right.

Coming into view of the molted woman, Archon let a loose smile slip into his features. "Deathbelle," he greeted. "Has God treated you well?"

Of course, he did not know of her ascent to Empress and he would not be so crass as to say it was all God's doing to her face if he had known. He only meant to greet her in the way he would greet another on his level.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-04-2019, 05:01 PM
His huge form appeared from the sand like the fallen angel he was, Archon’s huge paws brought him close to where she stood. A simple smile crossed his lips as forest greens eyes fell upon her ivory swathed frame. Belle held her head a little higher as her name slipped past his lips. Had god treated her well? She didn’t particularly attribute her rise to power to any god, but with how perfectly everything was lining up maybe she shouldn't have put it past him.

”Indeed, Archon. You stand before the Empress of the Ashen Empire. Welcome.” She offered him a quick nod as she backed away and offered him entrance into her kingdom. ”Walk with me awhile, will you? I feel we have much to discuss.” She would take him around the lake. Even here fireflies played over the water and sparkled brightly in front of the backdrop of trees that grew around the ravine. The lands were quiet for now.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Deathbelle introduced herself as the Empress of Ashen Empire and Archon couldn't his his quirked brow. After a brief second of surprise, Archon dipped his head slowly, his eyes closing and a satisfied smile that refused to vanish. "Empress Deathbelle," Archon said, correcting his earlier greeting.

As he raised his head to face her, she offered him clearance into her newly claimed pack. Archon took a moment and then entered proudly. She asked him to walk with her a while. "Of course," he said without a moment's hesitation. "What would you like to discuss?" He was open for anything. She had gone above and beyond and Archon was impressed. It seemed he had chosen a good mortal family after all. One that stood close to hos own.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 07:42 AM
She felt a bit giddy as Archon corrected himself and repeated her new title. He hadn’t expected her to be fruitful so quickly either. She allowed herself to wear an amused smirk as the band leader accepted her invitation. Deathbelle lead the pair of them towards the shore of the lake. Deep green grass reflected the sliver of moonlight from above and the night was filled with the desperate calls of frogs and crickets, eager to impress potential mates.

”Tell me more about your shrine. My forces are as of yet, small with little hope of taking your territory by force.” She offered him honestly as royal paws carried her through the untamed field. There was still much work to be done here within Ashen’s borders. Her mind strayed slightly, again to thoughts of what if and when. Now was her what if. Now she had the stability and the kingdom she had craved and been denied for so long. ”There is another shrine I’d speak to you about.” Belle began more cryptially. ”One that no man has yet to conquer.” Her alabaster tail glowed in the dim light as it fluttered at her dark hips. She paused for a moment to gauge his reaction, magenta gaze meeting his verdant stare. ”One that could bring forth bountiful blessings from god.”

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-05-2019, 03:23 PM
They walked serenely around a lake of charming critters that serenaded them as they went along. Archon felt as ease as he walked along side someone he considered an equal. It had been a long time since he had such an encounter with someone... especially someone who wasn't family. For a moment, a thought crossed Archon's mind, but he pushed it down. It wasn't appropriate.

Deathbelle asked about his shrine and a gentle expression filled Archon's face. "This shrine embodies a small glowing lake. It is pristine and quiet. I have never felt so close to God in any other place. It holds many memories for me and my band so I have no questions that God resided there."

She offered talk about taking it by force and Archon turned his attention to her fully and seriously. "If you choose to do that, know you will have my help however you see fit. It was a simple and arbitrary pledge, but he meant it. Unifying their power... their strength... they could be unstoppable.

Ah. There was that thought again. Archon blinked it away.

Deathbelle mentioned another shrine and Archon's ears perked, his eyes locking onto hers for a long moment as she spoke. She had brought bountiful blessings with her already. Could she be delivering a message from God? That there was yet another shrine?

"I'm listening... Archon said nearly breathlessly, his eyes never leaving hers for even a second.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Belle strolled along beside him on their moon lit walk as he spoke passionately about the shrine he wished to possess. Mismatched ears perked at his words, feeling herself similarly mesmerized by its mere description. Archon’s desire of the landmark was no passing fancy, and he offered her assistance in any way he could. She nodded appreciatively as they pace slowed and stopped, he found her gaze and didn’t let go. ”I’m listening…” The Empress’s lips pulled back to reveal her glittering smile as she chanced a step closer to him.

My shrine, Archon. My womb.” She whispered, the words were quiet but held a sultry seriousness her previous words lacked. ”Let us solidify our alliance in the form of flesh.” She’d step forward carefully if he allowed her to, bringing her within a breaths distance of his massive frame. ”You alone are worthy to be the sire of my heir.” There were none in the whole of Boreas that she would allow this honor.

She expected nothing other than compliance, he had to see how perfect their union would be. She looked up at him through lidded eyes, her smile settling to soft amusement. Her tail swaying gently at her heels as her body relaxed against the moonlight. ”What say you?” Deathbelle’s voice slipped quietly from her lips, eager for his answer.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-05-2019, 05:45 PM
When Deathbelle stepped closer, Archon's ears turned to listen to only her. Her silky whisper drowned out any other noise. He didn't hear the frogs nor the crickets anymore, only her.

Her shrine.

Her womb.

There was that though he had kept having, only in different words. Out in the open and said aloud. He couldn't hide his surprise and he didn't bother to tame it until she spoke again.

"An alliance of blood and a brood of Gods made between two of superior mortal bodies," he mused quietly, his voice rumbling across the small distance between them. He was worthy to sire her heir...

"And you are worthy to birth the offspring of God," Archon murmured to her. "A litter of Abraxas blood in a Klein's body."

She came near and Archon mirrored her, his own heart beating strong and steady. Through his encounter at the shrine... when he fought for it and claimed Hannibal as his own. Hannibal's fall, which led Deathbelle right to him. Her willingness for an alliance. Her power and ability to acquire a pack. Now she offered her body as a shrine. Surely, that day when Archon swore to inhabit the shrine, God already had this encounter in mind. Everything led so intricately to this.

"I can think of no greater honor," Archon said, closing the gap between them. Together, they would form the next generation of Abraxas. In body and spirit, the litter would be vastly superior than the mortals below them. With this, the Abraxas and the Klein would become one.

-- FADE --

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 06:33 PM
She saw surprise in his features as she made her advance and gave him her offer. However much he hadn’t expected her proposition Belle saw agreement as well. His words were low as the rest of the world fell away and only the two of them stood cloaked in darkness. ”...the offspring of God.” An excited thrill raced up her spine, she had chosen correctly. Her children would be a godlings, more than fit to fully take on their birthright to the Klein throne.

No rejection befell the Empress as Archon accepted the reverence and wrapped himself around her with his massive frame. A new generation would spring forth from their loins and see the fruits of their parents dreams and labors. She couldn’t know if this perfect litter was planned out by higher beings, but she was sure of their superiority. The Empress submitted to Archon’s divine touch, becoming his shrine as she promised.

-fade-