Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Her belly was beginning to swell, her pregnancy could no longer be hidden. With her slender frame, even so early on the extra weight was very much apparent. She smiled warmly at the change in her physique as she made her way to the side of the lake. Right about the place they’d been conceived Deathbelle made pause to look out over the still water. The night was warm still, and a few frogs and insects called out into the starry night. Tomorrow she would announce her blessing to the pack, but tonight she would speak to Archon about the success of their joining.

The Empress leaned back onto her haunches, her ivory tail swept over her decorated paws as she allowed herself a few more moments alone. She was still completely confident in her decision to procreate with the Abraxas titan, but that couldn’t completely cover the feeling of longing she had for Sirius. Belle mourned again what might have been, magenta gaze searching the stars above her for comfort as she regained control of her emotions.

Softly she called out for Archon’s presence as she regained her composure. She pulled back her shoulders and lifted her head proudly. Tonight was a celebration.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Archon had been eager to speak to Belle once again be he felt a stronger need to remain professional and abide by their agreements. As she called for him, he couldn't help the butterflies from flying into his stomach and choking up his throat. He came to her, her dark form blended into the darkness around her. Even still, it was possible to notice the shifting in her form by the distortion in her molted coat. Archon felt a warm smile rise to his face that he couldn't wipe away no matter how much he tired.

Archon came up to her and stopped short only once he caught himself going in for physical contact. He broke his stride and tried to regard her coolly.

"Deathbelle," he said a little too breathlessly to hide his intentions. "I trust you are well? And... and them too?" He motioned at the area where there pups resided. He was new to this and he needed to keep his urges and boundaries in check before he did something regrettable.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 05:31 PM
He appeared from the darkness, another sturdy pillar that she stood upon. As his gaze took in her elegant form the warmth on his face increased and he grinned knowingly. Belle felt her features melt as she looked upon him fondly, remembering easily the way her petite form had molded against his massive frame. A blush took to her cheeks that she hadn’t expected. She didn’t miss the awkwardness of his sudden pause, his form halting a close, but comfortable distance away.

She felt herself unintentionally drawn to him, and slid herself a little closer to him as he mentioned them. The Empress couldn’t help her bright grin as magenta gaze fell to her rounding belly. ”Archon,” she returned warmly, knowing their sudden entanglement in each other’s lives was by duty. However, she couldn’t help feeling affection to one who had known her so intimately. ”Perfect health, our children are thriving.” Luce had seen to it thoroughly that she and their unborn were given the highest form of care.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-09-2019, 06:19 PM
As she came closer, Archon felt his fur bristle with an unspoken excitement. How could he keep his eyes off the curves of her features and stop his brain from trailing back to the intimacy they shared together so recently? She said his name and Archon exhaled a quiet and fond growl, his chest rumbling just loud enough for Deathbelle to hear.

She said she and their children were in perfect health and Archon found his smile growing, his face drawing closer to the dark woman as if to better see the children in the small swell of her belly. He could smell her, smell the minute changed in her scent. It made him breathless and all the more drawn to her. This was their scent. She was like this because of what they had done together. The knowledge was intoxicating and Archon pulled back only seconds before it swallowed him whole.

"I'm so glad," he said, blinking a few times in an attempt to clear the haze from his head. "I can see by the people who follow you that you are more than worthy to have and raise Gods."

His words were spoken honestly and unguarded. His mind swam with the thoughts of their acts together. Their closeness. Her scent. He struggled to pull back from the urges of his mortal flesh. To wrap around Deathbelle, to call her his, and to repeat that night over and over again.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 06:56 PM
He seemed softer to her presence this time, though he had show his appreciation in the form of a much appreciated gift, his gaze upon her was more endearing. His form was closer, and he leaned in with little hesitation as she spoke to him of the lives they’d created. Belle couldn’t decide how she should react, she debated about continuing to push at the boundaries that should have been between them. Their children were made, their pact formed, but she still felt the need to reach out and touch his gargantuan frame. They were alone, the night was theirs. Decorum be damned she was the Empress and she could do whatever and whoever she wanted.

His pleasure in her performance thus far was obvious as he purred and tried to keep himself professional. What harm could be done, if she acted on her impulses. He was the first one to know her, there would always be a special place in her heart for him. She wouldn’t be able to admit she loved the Abraxas Lord, her heart had been given away a long time ago, but she couldn’t deny her growing feelings for him.

”Archon,” she whispered again as she aimed to close the distance between them, wanting to place her forehead against his thick neck. She lost her words as she breathed in his scent and reworded her question a million times. ”I thought that we could remain professional, even after…” Even during the meeting, being around her siblings she hadn’t felt like this. ”But being here with you again, I can’t help but feel your pull” Of his presence, his dark quiet form. She craved the feeling of him against her light frame.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-09-2019, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 09:28 PM by Archon.)
Their closeness resonated and when Belle stepped forward to press her forehead against his neck, all will power shattered. Archon coiled his head to press his cheek against the top of her neck, his nose ruffling her fur. He allowed himself, against his best judgement, to breathe in her scent and relish in her touch. Oh, how his mortal form weakened his will. Belle's very being screamed to be touched by him and if he listened to his deepest instincts, he would have devoured her whole on the spot.

She spoke of how she wished the could remain professional and how she couldn't help but feel his pull. Archon hummed, taking a moment to think.

"What's unprofessional about this?" He joked lightly. "We are both on our own time right now, are we not? Perhaps I'm just making sure I can be close to the mother of my pups." He made excuses back and forth, knowing Deathbelle would be able to see through them. They weren't meant to be taken seriously in the first place.

"Or maybe I just craved this," he rumbled. "We'll have so much time to be professional when it's not dark out." He took a moment to nip at her neck lightly, taking his time to feel her fur move past his lips, "And when we're not already this close." He would have grabbed her and pulled her into his chest if he could, but he wouldn't just yet. He worked his way down her neck to her shoulder, then back up to her ear. "And when you stop being so temping," he breathed lowly. "When I stop being so attracted to you- your power, mind, and body- for a moment long enough to think professionally."

They did need to be professional, but no one said they couldn't enjoy themselves a little first.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Belle melted into Archon’s embrace as he allowed his defenses to fall as easily as the Klein woman allowed hers to. This was the father of her children, a close political ally, and all she wanted was for him to wrap her up into his strong arms and remind her again of their potential. She felt his nose sink into the plush of her fur as he enjoyed her closeness. He took only a moment to think about her words and he answered with weak excuses. Archon was joking with her. She felt herself grin and feel her heart flutter as she realized what she might truly mean to the Abraxas lord.

He nipped at her skin lightly, revealing even further his desire for her. Shivers ran up and down her spine as he shifted his attention up and down her slender shoulders and neck. His words were so much different than the promises of alliance and superior offspring. This was closer, more intimate, much more vulnerable than before. ”Me? Tempting?” She teased as she aimed to press herself closer to his form. This was more than a business transaction. She chuckled into his mottled fure amusedly, allowing herself the option to let loose and to enjoy the father of her future young. ”How can we be expected to be professional when you’ve got the whole package nestled in your arms.” She purred, knowing full well he didn’t lie about any of her atributes or his attraction to them.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-10-2019, 12:03 AM
As Belle pressed herself further into him, Archon rocked back, shifting his weight to his hind legs so that she may have full access to his chest. She teased him lightly, a dangerous thing to do, and Archon let her know by gently wrapping his fore paws around her light frame. He wouldn't put any weight on her, he wasn't threatening harm. Instead, he pulled her closer and gave the top of her head a gentle kiss and a quick series of nips. It was unlike him to ever show such affection or to dote on another, but this would be the mother of his children and he had decided to allow himself- for now- all the excitement and feelings that came with it.

She asked how they could be professional when he held the whole package in his arms. Archon hummed lightly then pulled back to look at her face smushed against his body.

"You might have a point," he said. "Then what should we do about it so that we may return to our naturally professional state?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 08:14 AM
With little encouragement needed Belle pressed herself close to Archon’s chest and soft belly, not hesitating to nuzzle the fur near her muzzle as his toned arms were slipped over her shoulders. Archon pulled her close, his lips leaving a soft kiss on her head as his teeth nipped at her with a much more suggestive role. When they had first met, or even first agreed to their alliance, she hadn’t expected such tender affection. She couldn’t know how long it might last, but she enjoyed the closeness while she could.

Deathbelle looked up at him through lidded magenta stare as he asked what they might do to return to normalcy. Belle was tempted to offer that they never return, if they weren’t such powerful beings she might have suggested they remain in their current state. They both had heavy responsibilities on their shoulders however, and this could be their last night together. You never knew what might happen in the next day. Surely Archon already knew his answer before he asked his question.

”I think we should heed our unprofessional desires.” Her voice was soft as she wore a suggestive smile. She reached one delicate paw up to his handsome features to turn his muzzle closer to her and she offered a tender but passionate kiss against his dark lips.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Archon was sure that in some way he was sinning. Were these feelings even normal? Not for him they weren't, and yet, here he was, eating them up as if his life depended on it. As if this were even a feasible route for his future that he may be coated in such thick affection regularly. He took his time with it and when Belle told him that they should heed their unprofessional desires first, he allowed himself to submerge himself in it. He took his time, with past reservations and hesitations aside, and indulged in Deathbelle's company.

-- Fade I guess?--

Some languid moments after the haze of his desires had cleared, Archon turned to Deathbelle with a final sigh to clear his head. The space around them felt comfortable but more respectable with their earlier pull to one another subsiding enough to warrant a more tepid conversation.

"So," he started, his eyes now able to meet hers clearly. "We have business to attend to."

He gave her the floor to speak, so that they may be able to work on their negotiations.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Deathbelle made no move to relinquish herself from his grasp as a contented sigh left Archon's lips. She felt herself grin shyly at the sound, her own body still buzzing with pleasure. The Empress would remain as close as he might allow, even with their promise of returning to professionalism. It wasn’t daylight just yet, and she wasn’t done basking in the closeness of him. Their politics would be much more enjoyable in close contact.

”Yes,” She agreed as she aimed to meet his forest green eyes. ”I’ve brought you to my side thrice, but wonder if you might remain in Ashen this time.” She knew he had a band, knew he had to answer his call to god. Especially after their time together here tonight, she wanted him close and knew he would wish to be close to his children. ”You would be closer to me, and when they’re born, our children.” She pushed gently, mismatched ears perked curiously at his reaction to her proposal.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Deathbelle spoke and Archon maintained comfortable eye contact with her. Her request caught him a little more off guard, but his face didn't change from the soft smile he held.

"Closer to the pups," he mused, his eyes flicking down to Deathbelle's stomach. "And to you." His eyes searched to meet her purple gaze once more. His smile widened, his paw just under her cheek. "How could I say no to that?"

The words settled and the little daydream he had followed. "But what about my band? Surely those who wish to follow me will continue to do so? My sister, and..."

Dea, the mother of his other litter.

"There is... another one who carries my blood within her."

Why did he feel so ashamed? It was an agreement between Deathbelle and Archon. He shouldn't feel ashamed of his other affairs, of what God had led him to. "I would like to be close to both litters," he admitted, his eyes dropping from Belle's gaze. Why did he feel embarrassed? He never had need to mention them before. Was he afraid of her reaction? That she would reject him? What were these feelings? Why were feelings always so confusing?

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 07:10 PM
She watched quietly, tucked against his massive fom comfortably as his eyes shifted to her belly and back to meet her eyes again. Deathbelle felt her lips pull back in a contented smile as his huge paw held her features and he confessed his inability to say no. She closed her eyes blissfully, sure that the conversation was over when he went on and she was forced to open her gaze once more. She’d almost forgotten about his band, everything had settled so perfectly. He mentioned his own sister and paused.

She blinked, completely taken off guard as he confessed to her the existence of another littler he expected. Deathbelle knew she could not feel upset, the two of them had only shared a contract. That was supposed to be the extent of their relationship. But as she lay there, wrapped up in his strong grasp, Belle still felt hurt.

She felt her ears fall to her skull as his eyes fell away and she lost her blissful expression. She wanted to leap up and run back to Hannibal and exclaim wrongdoing, but she had no grounds to stand on. Only her own personal offense. She too looked from his features, pulling her paws closer to herself as she pushed down the feeling of being betrayed when she hadn’t been.

”Oh.” She started softly, still unable to return her gaze to him, but also reluctant to leave his side. ”If,” was she about to invite Archon’s other woman to live within her pack? She whined softly, finding herself at a loss for words. A feeling she didn’t often experience, and one she did not enjoy. ”You should be in all of their lives.” Belle managed to whisper, ”They should be where you are. They may stay.” She included his whole band, but not in as many words. ”I.. I want..” What did she want? Deciding against finishing her sentence she instead buried her features into his thick fur, hopeful the action might rid her of the turmoil within. Despite her knowing the opposite was true.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2019, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 08:17 PM by Archon.)
She was hurt- Archon could see it. He both wanted to pull her closer and shove her away. To tell her he only had feelings like this for her or to tell her they never should have done this. Fight or flight. She stammered through her words and it hurt Archon to see her that way. His strong empress. Wait... his? No, not his, he mentally corrected.

She said they could stay, but Archon didn't have time to celebrate. Belle stuttered something about what she wanted and then buried herself in his fur. Archon didn't hesitate to wrap his paws around her and to secure her place by his side, if only to hold her tight enough to keep this fantasy from falling apart.

"Shh, shhhhh..." he soothed, wrapping his neck around her and pulling his tail over her, engulfing her within his titan form. "I want this." Saying it out loud surprised even himself. His eyes flew open, staring into the darkness for a while before he screwed them shut and buried his face in her fur.

"I want this," he said. "I'll stay in Ashen, with you."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-11-2019, 10:01 PM
He didn’t move for a long moment as she stumbled through her words and got frustrated with herself and him for allowing her to feel like this. When he was suddenly pulling her close again, and soothed her softly with his deep voice. She felt herself clinging to him as his words were whispered desperately into her ear. Belle whined softly, knowing that she was falling too deep. This should have stopped at their contract, she shouldn’t have allowed him so close a second time, but neither of those thoughts appeared in her mind as she breathed in his scent and held him tight.

She didn’t know what to say, she still didn’t feel completely satisfied with the outcome. The empress would have her Lord close, he’d be here for their offspring. She let him hold her tighter, fully engulfing her alabaster splashed form. ”I want this too,” Belle whispered with her muzzle deep in the thick of his fur. ”So much for professional,” The Klein managed to chuckle as she relaxed against him, contenting herself in enjoying him for the night. Her misgivings could be thought of tomorrow. "What.. what do we call this" She asked, barely giving voice to her question she was so scared of the answer.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Archon kept a tight grip on the woman as if he was scared that holding her any softer would cause her to turn into wisps of smoke between his paws. She agreed that she waned this too and Archon had half the mind to run away with her right then. He thought about suggesting it, but he knew he was being too hasty by far. So instead he grasped her like his life depended on it.

Deathbelle asked quietly what they should call this... their... agreement... their affection... this. Archon was quiet. He wasn't exactly sure. He hadn't experienced anything like this before.

"Well... What do you want to call it?" he asked, trying to pull back enough to press his forehead on hers. "An... amended agreement? Professionalism with a twist?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 06:10 PM
Archon held her tightly to himself, she felt safe in his arms despite the tumultuous feelings swirling in her breast. She couldn’t help but let her guard down, to submit to his whims and wills and allow herself freedom. Only for a night though. She had an Empire to run, and her duty was to her name and to her subjects. Not to hear heart. Sirius flashed before her eyes and how he had rejected her twice. Her heart hurt from it, and she buried her head deeper into his fur.

What was this? It didn’t feel like love, not like how she yearned to be with Seer. She wanted Archon desperately though, his huge form meant to be close beside her own. What did she want to call it. He pressed his forehead into hers and mismatched ears fell to her skull as she pushed against him. Deathbelle held him desperately. ”I don’t know.” She muttered quietly, thinking of Sirius and of Hannibal’s eager advances. ”Would you want this.. forever?” Belle whispered half to herself and half to the man who held her tight.

She still didn’t feel settled about his second woman, not that she had any right, but it bothered her. Did she want to officially tie herself to Archon’s side, out of duty and of lust? What benefits could they produce if Ashen’s Empress was married off? She had taken up leadership of her family and pack, but could she see herself making a vow to the Abaraxas Lord?

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-13-2019, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 10:17 PM by Archon.)
Eventually, Archon's paws relaxed around her, giving them a little more breathing room. He couldn't deny how happy he felt here, even as they faced a difficult discussion. He didn't ignore how alluring she was to him. How much she alone could move his stony heart. She offered her womb as a shrine, but to Archon, her whole body was a temple. It was confusing to feel this way this fast, but Archon's feelings never were ones to change quickly. Once he desired something, his whole heart went into it. His life and soul went with it.

Belle expressed her uncertainty and then asked if he would want this forever. Well, like it or not, they were going to have to raise pups together. Assuming they stayed here as adults, probably much longer.

"You have a lot on your shoulders," he murmured to her, bringing his nose to touch hers. "I have merged my band and blood with yours and I would do it all over again given the chance."

He looked at her. God she was beautiful. Archon knew he could do this forever. Raise strong pups together- maybe even more than one litter. Archon was fine with her doing things to support the Kleins while he worked on gaining a better name for the Abraxas. He felt like they could do it together, given the chance.

"Deathbelle, I want you to know that no one has ever made me feel like this. I have never been this drawn to another wolf, nor more willing to stand by one's side- no matter part god, mortal, or demon." He gave her his honest truth. Would he want this forever? Yes.

"I could do this forever. Maybe even two forevers, but-" he hesitated, hating what he was about to say next. He knew if he really did love her like he thought he loved her, then he had to look out for her best interest. "A lot is changing in your life and if you're not willing to make that kind of commitment yet," he reached to kiss her softly. "Then I understand. And I'll wait for you, and stand by your side no matter what choice you make."

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Archon murmured softly to her as his nose touched hers gently. It sent waves of excitement over her and offered comfort at the same time. His grip loosened and she relaxed against him with a sigh as he explained that he would have done everything over again if given the chance. She felt her smile turn up as she pressed into his touch and nuzzled his cheek lovingly. He softened her, tugged at her heart and enveloped her completely. She wanted to fully remove her walls completely and become his more fully. Her inhibitions prevented her.

Her name was on his lips, soft and sweet as he confessed how he really felt now. This was no simple agreement, how easy was it to submit to his touch and his words. She was the only one in his life able to pull the strong emotions within his heart. "Archon," she whispered back, a grin on her features as he admitted to forever, committing to two forevers even as she nuzzled against his cheek and up against his ear. Being with him would be easy and uncomplicated. An arranged marriage in which she could allow herself to fall in love with the man she had committed to. He talked softly and kissed her gently, admitting his willingness to wait for her decision. "Would you do that for me?

She asked however sure she was of his answer, he wasn't one to say something and not mean it. "I want you by my side. I want you to be a father to our children." she shivered excitedly as she mentioned them. "I want to share my life with you." Deathbelle admitted with a smile playing over her delicate features.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-15-2019, 03:57 PM
Archon listened as Deathbelle seemed to become more relaxed. Watching her mannerisms and hearing her words was like watching a rare flower blooming in the moonlight. Archon smiled at the thought. She'd have to be a flower with thorns, but a flower nonetheless. She asked if he would be willing to wait for her and he nodded warmly against her. He was already sure his dedication to her was second only to his dedication to God.

She said she wanted him to be the father of their children and that she wanted to share her life with him. "We will share our lives," Archon promised.

"This one," he said, bringing his paw around her cheek, down the front of her shoulder, and over her heart. "And these ones," he said, moving his paw to her belly. They had many lives to share now.