Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Soooooo Eirik is a year old now and I think its about time I started devoting a little more time to him. And I was hoping I could get a little help with that. c:

For the moment, he's the only son of Rune and Alamea, living inside Covari with his Dad's family. He's currently adjusting to life there and really, really needs to do more exploring around the place to get acquainted with it.

I don't really have anything in mind for him yet, but he could use just about everything: friends, crushes, rivalries, mentors, etc. Any suggestions, threads, and potential plots are most certainly welcome! c:

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 06:13 PM
We could try some Amar loving, they could be friends. He's in Covari and i don't plan on playing him in rouge lands for 1-2 weeks. But he will be a year younger than Eirik. He's really adventurous, so they could go explore together x)

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Aww, cousin thread! :D I'm all for this.

Honestly, the age thing won't even be an issue, he'll just be happy to have another boy to play with after growing up with two sisters. And likely he'll want to show off a little bit considering he's supposed to be the "cool older cousin", so it'll likely be fun threading them. xD

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Wow i forgot Rune and Maia were siblings x) Cousin posts it is! Can't wait xD Amar will be active this sunday, so I can make a thread if you want ^^

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Sure! I'm looking forward to it. :D

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Another cousin thread(second cousins?)? Solo and Eirik could meet!!

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Fiamette x Eirik? Since they are around the same age and in the same pack ;)

Devya

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Maia would love to spend some time with her nephew

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Omg, all the family threads! :D

I definitely want him to meet everyone. It might take a bit since I'm not sure I can handle all these threads at once, but they must happen. c: Yes please.

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Made a thread for eirik when you get the chance ^^ Click this here-