Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-10-2019, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 02:40 PM by Sirius.)
He reported to her den like clockwork, as the sun began to set and the dusky tones of late evening overtook them. He arrived to find her standing just outside her den, looking up at the starry expanse of night. With a heavy heart he climbed onto the stones that expanded from the entrance of her den, and placed himself into a submissive bow before her.

As he did so, he felt his heavy heart ache, and for the first time since befriending her, doubts began to unfurl inside of him. He had spurned her once more, though his reasons had been honourable and selfless. In retaliation, she had invited her brother into her den, and dismissed her guard with a coy laugh. He could still remember the subtle sounds of their advancements before he had obeyed, and departed from the entrance of her den.

He felt doubts in his heart like stones, weighing him down as he let his head touch the cool stone, giving her the deepest bow he was able, and the most humble he had delivered to her in a long time. "Your Imperial Majesty, may I assist you this evening?" He asked of her, voice colorless. He offered her simple obediance, and nothing more. It was the same tone he used with all of the Klein family, with everyone but her. He had not yet come to terms with his heart, but something was developing inside of him.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Deathbelle yawned widely as she awoke from a nap sprawled out over the patio that lay beyond the entrance of her den. She enjoyed sleeping in the Autumn sun, but soon the weather would be much too cold for that activity. She wondered how much Luce would fight her about remaining den bound in the cold. Surely with her armor cape coming she could use her leopard skin as excuse enough to remain in the cold and not worry about the state of her litter.

She stretched and yawned again before finally finding her feet before her gaze was caught by the brilliance of the night sky before Seer found her side. Her bright gaze fell on his huge fanged form as he lowered himself into a low bow. A warm smile fell over her features as his voice fell on her mismatched ears. ”See.. Sirius.” She greeted, her voice breaking with the emotion she felt she needed to choke back. ”You may rise.” She barely whispered as she held in the emotion she’d poured out to him recently.

The two of them had been apart for a long time, but she still knew him, and she knew something was different between them tonight. She took in a short breath and did her best to compose herself despite the fiery pain that raced through her veins. She couldn’t hide the sadness from her eyes, but she could hide her eyes from him. Belle looked away from her beloved.

”Yes, I’d like for you to patrol with me.” She said shortly, emotionless because if she didn’t her displeasure of how far apart they had to be would become more clear. He may have spurned her, but he had good reason and she couldn’t begin to bestow blame upon him. He couldn’t be a slave if there would ever be any chance of them being together. He had held the Samurai rank since he stepped foot in Ashen. In Belle’s eyes he was no longer a slave.

Her paws carried her toward the path to the top of the ravine. ”I wanted to speak about your rank as well.” She told him as she further pushed down the emotions that filled her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-12-2019, 11:46 PM

She spoke his name, and he tried not to flinch at the emotion he heard within it. He had spoken his piece, about why they could not be what they wished. He put duty before his heart, but that did not mean he wasn’t without feeling himself. He still ached to see her, to be near her. He would give his life for her, and die by the dangs of another if it assured her future. He wished he could give her more, a future with him at her side, perhaps even.. No, he couldn’t not even begin to bring himself to think of children the most forbidden thought.

He was reluctant to lift his head and raise himself, for it would mean looking to her once more, and he wasn’t certain how he would handle it. He didn’t want her to see his pain, his weakness. He was suppose to be strong for her.

He did so, for she had ordered him to, and he rose to hide full, towering height above her. He cast a shadow across her smaller form, as he blocked the starlight from her coat for a moment. He took a step back, and let himself shrink inwards subtly, so he did not tower so above his Empress.

He looked to her, and saw Hannibal at her side in his mind’s eye. He could not wretch from his mind the image of her brother leaning towards her… he cast his eyes to the ground, breathing soft and slow. He must keep his temper in check, to do elsewise in the presence of his Empress was sacrilege

“Of course, My Empress” he said, immediately falling in at her side as she moved forward and instructed him in her desires. “If I have failed in them, I will correct myself immediately, and beg your forgiveness.” He said cautiously as she spoke of rank. Had she heard of the way he had threatened Zee?

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Deathbelle did her best to put her deep feelings for her vessel where they wouldn’t bother her anymore. She took a deep breath as he rose and she resigned herself to her role in life. She could be Empress and reign over the Klein family, or more, or she could run away with Sirius and never think about any kind of personal responsibility again. If he had returned to her before she met Archon maybe she would have. But they hadn’t, and it would never be so.

She would be sore for a long time, but she knew the more she was able to suppress them the easier life would be. She would forever have him beside her, through whatever happened they’d do it together. Just not exactly as she wished. Belle stole a wistful glance towards his massive frame. Her heart beat heavily as she turned to lead them towards the border. She knew not his misgivings on her relationship with Hannibal, though they hadn’t done anything other than a bit of teasing the other night. Her family had a long history of such close relationships, and was often encouraged in albino Kleins.

The Empress shrugged the feeling off. She didn’t know if she could ask, or even if she should, what bothered her closest confidant. ”I would only clarify what I wish from you.” She told him, feeling herself begin to lose the tension in her alabaster splashed body as she returned to the comfortable familiarity of his presence. ”You are no longer a slave, Sirius.” Belle used his real name to emphasise her point. ”You have all of the power of a samurai, I.. do wish to keep your personal service.” She whispered, feeling herself grow lax with her walls. ”But you are free to do as you will.” She told him as she sought to catch a glimpse of his bright blue eyes.

”Though, I’d also appreciate if you have any huge disputes to bring my handmaiden to me. And.. maybe keep an eye out for her. I’m quite fond, and her work is unbeatable.” She managed to admire a still very clean paw as she walked. She was a loyal little thing that learned quickly, was very much adoring, and went above and beyond in all her requests.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-14-2019, 11:41 PM

He walked beside her, a step behind her, in his faithful position as her guard. This was where he belonged most in the world, and he never grew bored or restless when he was at her side. It was only as he realised just how.. Loved, she was, from other men, that it became harder and harder. He couldn’t blame any of them, his Empress was the most beautiful wolf in the world, and she could seek any pleasure she desired. It just hurt him in the doing, and what did it matter if a lonely slave was hurting?

He pushed his dejected thoughts aside, knowing that by denying her, he was also removing himself as competition, and leaving her open for others. This was his fault, and he had no one to blame but himself.

‘Of course, Your Imperial Majesty” he agreed softly as she explained her wish to clarify. He fell silent after that, letting her fill the air with her words and desires. A shock ran through him at her words, and he faulted for a moment. He had known the rank she had given him was loftier then he desires, but he hadn’t thought… somehow he had failed to grasp the implications.

“You will always be my first priority Deathbelle, above and beyond all else. I would be lost, if I was not your faithful vessel” he whispered softly, wondering if she would hear the worry and confusion in his voice. He didn’t know how to be anything else then what he already was.

“What would you wish me to do as a Samurai, Empress? And what of the Klein, how am I to respond to them?” he wanted to be utterly clear. Was she trying to free him as a slave? Well, she had said ne no longer was one, but it was still difficult to fathom, but.. oh

He came to a halt. “Deathbelle?” he asked softly. “Are you freeing my bond as a slave for what we discussed the other night?” But.. Hannibal, and Achon.. Surely she didn’t mean to give any of that up. Perhaps she was just giving him this gift as her childhood friend. The problem was, he didn’t want anything more then he already was, he didn’t want anything but her. It was easier to be a slave, then a man with a broken heart.
What she said about Zee would have to be addressed in a moment, but this had to come first.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-15-2019, 08:00 PM
"I would be very sad if you left my service, Seer." Deathbelle started softly, dainty paws carrying her closer to the border as she led Sirius onward. She had seen the shock in him, how he hadn't expected anything she said. "The Klein Empire was no more, and yet you still sought out my side. Of your own free will. You are free Sirius, free to serve me and my family however you see fit… Or not." suddenly he stopped, and Belle turned, not missing the fact that he hadn't mentioned Zee yet.

Belle tried to find his gaze as she gave him her full attention. His words caused her mismatched ears to fall to her skull. So much emotion and hurt had poured from her that night and she again felt the stab in her heart, "No, Seer." her words were soft and genuine. "I do it for your honor and the devotion you've shown me and my kin for so long." She meant for this discussion to happen the day she welcomed him into the pack. However, maybe if Sirius took his position as Samurai more seriously her family's aversion to the relationship she so desperately craved would be easier to dispute. "Attempting to change my family's mind set is merely a bonus." She tried to smile through the hurt talk of this subject brought her.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-15-2019, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 08:09 PM by Sirius.)

Deathbelle made it clear that he still had a place in her service, but that he had freedom and rights. She spoke of him returning to her side like it was a choice, like something could make him chose not to return to her. Never once for a moment had he entertained the idea. He had fought death, and walked hundreds of miles, slowly strengthening muscles from nothing but the desire to see her again.

However, the idea that he might not have to obey the orders of a Klein if he did not wish to was.. Interesting to him. Well Deathbelles orders where law in his heart, he could do with some freedom from her family. The idea that he would not have to punish Zee - which Deathbelle had already spoken out in her defence - was also enticing. He would choose to help the family of course, however he saw fit, and would always treat them with respect.

“I will do my best by you Deathbelle, it’ll be a change, a hurtle to overcome, but your right that this is a new world. I want to serve you as best I can, to stand by you and help you achieve greatness. If you think I can do this best as a Samurai, then I will do so.” he promised her. He started to walk again, to return to her side, so he could place a kiss against one of her paws, and smile sadly up at her. No matter how this turned out, he knew he would never be worthy of her, but he would still cherish this gift. “I would also like to shelter Zee, she has spirit unlike any slave I have seen before, and applies it well to caring for you, I think it would be a shame for her to be broken.” he said. He couldn’t wait to tell her this change in events. “What duties exactly do you expect from your Samurai?” he would ask as he began to walk beside her again.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-16-2019, 09:45 AM
Sirius didn't let himself hesitate in accepting this new freedom. Belle smiled, watching him as he realized all this meant for him. He lost a bit of his stoicism and the Empress allowed herself the glimpse into her beloved. She couldn’t help the loving gaze she bestowed upon him, though she knew the action would hurt all the more later. He renewed his vow to her, and Belle couldn’t help the way her heart fluttered as he returned to her side and kissed her paw. Their strict lines to follow were blurred once more as she hesitated slightly, but reached out to nuzzle into his thick black fur for only a moment. Taking in his scent and further tempting herself down a dangerous path.

She retreated quickly as he brought his head back up and spoke more about her little handmaiden. Deathbelle didn’t miss the fond way her Samurai spoke of her, she tried not to be a jealous woman. However, the information was filed away for later. Delicate paws carried her forward as Sirius asked her to clarify his duties. ”I would like you to continue attending to me,” she started with the obvious. ”Also take up more patrols. I’d like you to train more closely with Harbringr.” The two Samurai would need to be able to rely on and work with each other. ”Eventually I’ll expect you to take an apprentice.” Belle loaded up his plate.

With all of the tasks she wished from him he wouldn’t have near as much time to think about Zee. ”My end goal is to see you take your place as a Daimyo.” The Empress admitted, magenta gaze finding his features to see his reaction.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-16-2019, 04:47 PM

He caught the gentle expression on Deathbelles face, and offered her a short, wry smile. He hadn’t forgotten his heartache form earlier, but he understood that he had no claim over her. She owed him nothing, yet here she was, lifting him up, and offering him more than he deserved.

He wanted to bow his head low and kiss her feet some more, and ask her who he was supposed to be if he was not a slave, but he refrained. He knew he was going to have to figure this out on his own, and was simply grateful that she was there beside him.

He was surprised when she pushed her head into his thick ruff and froe slightly, like a startled rabbit. He was afraid to return affection to her, and make things between them harder than they already where. Not wishing to spurn her, he leaned slightly into the touch, before pulling back when she did.

“Attending you will always be the highlight of my day” he said, thinking over the other duties she spoke of. Patrols, he could do that, and do it with authority now that he was not a slave. She wasn’t certain yet how the other Klein were going to take it, but at least this was a baby step compared to how it could have been. Taking on an apprentice was a daunting thought, with Klein’s making up the majority of their ranks, it would likely be one in that family that he tutored.

“D-daimyo?” he asked, taken off guard, lost in his considerations as he was. She wanted to bestow that much authority upon him? That was.. Unexpected, and somewhat incredible. He would need time to come to terms with that. He bowed his head again. “I will do my best to make you proud, Empress”

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
07-16-2019, 05:47 PM
He leaned into her touch, but didn’t offer any affections of his own except the humble kissing of her royal paws. He was stronger than she was. Belle smiled softly and couldn’t keep her gze from him as he told her honestly her presence was the highlight of his day. Mismatched ears fell to her skull as she basked in the knowledge. He was also surprised she had so much faith in him. If he could prove himself a true Daimyo her family and the world could say nothing about their love. They just had to be patient and wait.

”You already have, Seer.” She said warmly, resisting touching him a second time during their meeting. ”Come on, we also need to look out for signs of that leopard. It needs taken care of soon.” She allowed herself to return to her usual royal demeanor. It was easier to push down her feelings like this.

-exit belle?