gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
07-10-2019, 05:09 PM
"Lili..." Siobhan's voice called out. soft at first but when her sister didn't answer her, the girl's voice rose. "Lili?" and then "Lili!" barked loudly. someone told her to hush - she didn't know which of her siblings had - but it wasn't Mama. Mama was fast asleep with the others curled around her. Papa wasn't here. he was doing alpha stuff. the girl had awoken, though, to seeing her sister gone. she stumbled from the den, blinking the bright sunshine out of her eyes.

she saw a flash of white and red nearby. Lili was outside without permission again? oooh. Siobhan debated sounding the alarm but a streak of mischievousness melted inside. why did her sister have to be the only one to explore without the others? "Lili!" she bounced up to her, little tail wagging behind. she didn't know what her sister was doing, but she was probably having more fun than sitting inside a musky den all day. "whatcha doing? huh? can I help?" she offered her services, her expertise, to her.

it must be important for Lili to be outside again.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-17-2019, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:13 PM by Lili.)

Reclaiming my time.

Okay so maybe Lili hadn't quite learned her lesson yet. But then it didn't quite make sense to her yet why she could be allowed outside with her parents but not without them. So yeah she was still sneaking out sometimes, though she always tried to make sure she snuck back into the den before they woke up. Today she'd caught a scent that she didn't know, so she'd tracked it to the same shrub she'd hidden in before, this time only sticking her head into the shrub, her rump high in the air and her tail wagging. Whatever the scent was she didn't know yet... it wasn't a rabbit. That much she knew now.

It seemed today Lili hadn't paid enough attention however when the loud voice of her sister reached her. She whipped around, getting leaves and branches tangled in her thick fur. She narrowed her eyes at her sister. "Shhhhh" she shushed with as much force as she could muster. "Don't wake mama and the others!" She said, whispering this time. She glanced quickly at the mouth of the den and when no one else came outside Lili turned her gaze back towards her sister, all annoyance already forgotten. She lifted herself to try and tackle her sister to the ground, aiming to chew friendly on Sio's ear. "'m 'splorin'." She said. "Wanna join?"

"A mile a minute" & No filter

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
07-18-2019, 12:46 PM
her sister narrowed her eyes at her, causing Siobhan to pause. Lili had never looked at her like that. it was sorta sad to know she could make that face. she frowned at the girl, resisting the urge to bark louder out of defiance. Lili looked behind her, at their den before turning back. what did she have planned? should she call for Papa? was it dangerous? all thoughts were forgotten when the girl leaped at her, pulling at her ear.

a surprised yip left Siobhan's mouth, and she battered her paws against her sister's belly. "s'ploring!" she gasped in awe "yes, I wanna help!" her voice was hushed and excited this time. she mostly spent lots of time with Aryn, but the girl wanted to spend time with all her siblings. this would be a good chance to see what Lili was up to, and also help her out. "Papa will be so mad...!" she giggled, tearing away from Lili at last to snicker. Torin hadn't liked the red-white girl going off on her own without him.

but wait, would Papa be mad at her next? she was supposed to stay with the others. Siobhan looked behind her, frowning again, but chose to do the wrong thing. "let's go!" she'd shift back to Lili, bouncing to her paws.