gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
07-14-2019, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:10 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin supposed it was time he get pretty serious about his role in Olympia. He still wasn't sure where Pegasus would want him but if he got his own way he'd get to act a warrior of the pack. So he supposed it was about time he started practicing, not just because he didn't really have any training to speak of but because he figured it'd help to show some amount of initiative. Also, what better way to learn than to jump in headfirst? Well okay so that sounded terrible actually but he didn't really have any other options did he?

So the rainbow man made his way towards the battlefield, he found himself part of the morbid land he thought was rather even and then tipped his head back to loose a call for a challenger. He would take any friendly fight he could get, he wouldn't even be upset to get a scar or two. Célestin kept his dual-toned gaze swinging across the horizon to spot any challengers that might approach. He also silently wished his friend might come to observe, though he tried to ignore that thought.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-14-2019, 08:13 PM

Yurei's curiosity drove her to a completely new place, a place mantled in green. All was almost plain, not feeling any mismatch in the terrain. Her steps were cautious, being careful with where she stepped. But more than the ground, she was more worried about encountering people not too pleasant to meet. Insecure by nature, she didnt rush her way when she wasnt feeling quite right, she didnt care if checking a place twice was needed, she will do in order to stay away from trouble.

As she allowed herself to go further, a howl reached her ears. Unsure about it, she stopped her march looking around. And there a figure took shape upon her eyes, it appeared to be a wolf, a much larger wolf. After debating a bit she took some value to approach, head-on. Her ears were lowered in submission, walking slowly as she attempted to stop 5 feet in front of them. "Are you seeking for something?..." She asked shyly. "Sorry for bothering but...I would like to learn to fight...I dont know anything about it..." She admitted. "Could we....try...to practice?this is my first time..." Her breathing was quick due to the fear building within her chest. She lowered her neck to protect her throat, her eyes narrowed for a similar purpose, for their protection. No more defenses were set because she wasn't sure what else to do.

Yurei Vs Celestin for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Companion: N/A
Mutation: N/A
Fight Skill Level: None

Attacks: None yet
Defenses: Narrowed eyes and lowered neck for its protection.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Ria.P
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
07-15-2019, 05:49 PM

Pegasus approached the two with the posture befitting a prince, head raised and gaint light as he stepped toward them. He sat beside Célestin with a proud smile on his features as he looked the woman over. She seemed shy and warry, a good sparring match for his mottled friend he decided if only because it meant he more than likely wouldn’t be hurt in the scuffle. He chided himself remembering his father telling him that warriors needed scars and if Cél wanted to fight for Olympia he would need them as well in time. He looked his friend over briefly and felt a pang in his heart at the thought of a pale scar breaking the band of colors along his back, then felt a blush climb his neck as the thought was followed by a scar crossing over the man’s face and how rugged it would make him look. He forced himself to lay down then, swallowing his unwelcome thoughts and hopefully showing the girl that he didn’t intend to get involved.

speaking Thinking  you

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

07-17-2019, 11:40 AM

A woman approached, a pale specter floating across the bloodstained lands, though she seemed more corporeal than that description might imply. Not far behind her was Pegasus and Célestin flashed his friend a cocky grin. He wasn't about to underestimate the woman before him but he was also slightly thrilled by the prospect of an engaging fight. "Mais bien sûr." He spoke, okay so maybe he was a bit cocky... he tended not to fall into his mother tongue except when he was showing off. "A friendly fight is all I'm looking for." So no scars for him today then, which was just as well for him, there'd be time for that later. That didn't mean he would hold back, that'd be insulting to the woman, no better way to learn than to face down the real thing.

Célestin observed the woman and quickly dropped his stance, bending his knees to brace himself better, his eyes narrowing and ear pulling back against his skull. His lips curled and hackles raised along his neck. Célestin ducked his head, tucking it to his chest and his tail swung out behind him like a rudder, staying even with his spine. The space between them was considerably small and Célestin lowered himself even more so that he was hopefully lower than the woman.

Then he burst forth in a straight line, trying to close the distance between them. He tried to make it seem he was about to ram her but would try to stop just short of connecting, instead hoping to tuck himself into her chest. Then he'd suddenly raise his head, attempting to headbutt the underside of her jaw and at the same time he'd lift his right forepaw and slam it down, seeking to stamp on Yurei's left forepaw with as much force as he could muster in his crouched position.

Célestin vs Yurei for Spar
Round 1/2
Offensive Accessory: N/A
Defensive Accessory: N/A
Companion 1: N/A
Companion 2: N/A
Size: Extra Large
Fight Skill Level: Beginner
Specialty: N/A

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-17-2019, 01:25 PM

Despite how scared she was, she stood her ground ready for any attack they could make. She hoped that they could go easy on her as this was her first spar. She observed the male's moves and wanting to learn she did her best to copy his moves. Curls up her ebony lips, raising her hackles and widening her stance for a better balance. Her eyes narrowed in order to protect them. Now with her vitalities guarded she was ready to begin. Her focus was total, and so she didn't notice the other man who joined them at first. But soon the attacker started by racing in a straight line to her. Lowering his heigh attempting to hit her on her lower jaw. She got the hit and a small yelp escaped her lips. quickly raises her head and in an attempt to return the hit drops her head down aiming to hit his forehead. In the region between his eyes.

Quickly a strong pain came from her paw as the male pressed it with a lot of force. Attempts to resist the pain. Simultaneously, lifts her body about two feet on the air. if they allowed it she attempted to drop her weight down over his neck and head. Her plan was to try to tackle him close to the ground.  

Round 1/2

Attacks:
She is attempting to hit back with her jaw his forehead. And then she is trying to take advantage of him being in a lower position to drop her body over his, aiming to tackle him down.  

Defenses: Narrowed eyes and lowered neck for its protection. Widened stance, lowered ears and rose hackles.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Ria.P

Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

07-17-2019, 03:16 PM

Célestin felt a surge of satisfaction go through him as he felt his skull connect with the underside of the woman's jaw. The satisfaction would be short-lived however as a sharp pain laced through his skull on the bridge of bone between his eyes, her chin connecting brutally with him and he screwed his eyes shut for a moment, a hiss of pain escaping his lips. It seemed his stomp was also successful and but again he wasn't out of the wood yet.

Yurei lifted herself onto her hind legs and before he had time to react her weight bore down on him. Her chest resting along his neck and forcing his head down. Célestin grunted, his knees bracing again and he dug his toes into the ground. With a great gunt of effort, Célestin started to try and lift himself to his full height, hopeful it would help to get the smaller woman off balance. Then he'd try and take a step forward, at least hoping to force her backwards and at best trying to push Yurei over with his weight. As he did so Célestin strained his neck, tipping his head upwards as much as he could, jaws parting as he tried to nip at the woman's lower abdomen.

Célestin vs Yurei for Spar
Round 2/2
Offensive Accessory: N/A
Defensive Accessory: N/A
Companion 1: N/A
Companion 2: N/A
Size: Extra Large
Fight Skill Level: Beginner
Specialty: N/A

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-18-2019, 07:35 PM

Her counterattack was successful, but she knew losing focus wasn't right so she was ready to take on any attack. Her ears remained lowered, and her eyes narrowed. But then, the man started to lift his body, and of course, it made her start losing her balance. Quickly attempts to widen the stance of her hind legs, digging her digits into the soil of below. Her tail rose to aid her with the balance aswell.But soon pain struck on her lower abdomen. Silently attempts to drown a yelp, closing her eyes as attempts to back off in order to return her four legs to the ground. Simultaneously, charges ahead spreading her jaws a bit, but with no intentions of causing pain, her goal was to wrap her mouth over the male's right side of the head, between the ear and the eye. She was never someone who liked to harm, she didn't want to do what others did to her.

Round 2/2

Attacks: Attempting to asses Very soft bite on the right side of their head. Between the eye and the ear.

Defenses: Lifted tail for balance, narrowed eyes, widened stance in back legs for balance too. Ears lowered for their protection.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Ria.P

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-19-2019, 12:37 PM

And the winner is...

YUREI
CELESTIN must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Celestin: 175.1
Yurei: 200.3

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

08-08-2019, 05:28 PM

He felt her jaws wrap around his head and Célestin knew he had to call it off, even if she wasn't aiming to maim that particular attack was too close for comfort. He resisted the urge to pull back, and potentially earn him some scars, not that he was against that but he had a feeling she wasn't going to be too okay with that. "Alright, alright. I yeild." He said and would wait for her to release him before taking a few steps back.

"Not bad for a first time, eh?" He glanced back at Pegasus, winking at him as he did so. Okay so maybe he needed to be less cocky. But he'd get it next time!

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo