gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-15-2019, 10:41 AM

Seshet rarely spent time far from her lord's sides but she'd gotten a notion in her head. She hadn't felt totally right without her usual adornment's. She'd been forced to leave behind her various jewlerys when she'd made her journey from her home, after all it was uncertain what she might face. But now that she'd finally fulfilled her mission, finding her god in the flesh she was eager to drape herself in finery once more. So she'd set out that morning with a new mission in mind.

Maybe it was also a bit of an excuse to escape her deep longing for a while, removing herself from the source of her temptation. Not that she'd stay away for too long, just a bit away from him while her heat drove her to want him more than ever before. Seshet shook her head to clear her thoughts as she moved over the sands.

She'd found herself drawn to the land closest to her homeland, feeling more comfortable in her heat than she had before. She moved easily over the sands, skirting clear pack lines around the more green parts of the desert, which made sense. This land didn't seem to construct kingdoms the way her own homeland had and if the mortals were to raise packs they'd do so on lands where prey would be fresh and abundant. It also drove her to muse quietly on if she and her lord would ever join a pack, or maybe even try to raise one of their own. Did not a god deserve a kingdom of his own? But then it seemed his family was more scattered her own... she'd not seen the one sister she'd met in a while, and the other siblings he'd spoke of hadn't turned up in some time.

Seshet found her paws drawing her towards a paradise among the sands and she settled on her stomach along the edge of a pool, gaze roving over the palm trees. Her mind racing over all the possibilities of the life she and Thoth would share together.

WC: 347

"Talk" & Think

Art by DappleFox
[Image: Sdxzho8.png]
Much of Seshet's art shows gold chains, she does not yet have them.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 11:39 AM
The priestess had made her home within the Empire, the babe pleased that her family was rising back to power the way it should be. She had taken up her own position among them, and she immediately set to work. Her work drove her to the desert, finding an oasis where she was sure she could find the few plants that grew in such a harsh climate. What sort of healer would she be if she didn't have a stock of hard-to-find herbs that others most likely wouldn't have? She was no fool, however. She knew how hot the desert could get, but with the season seemingly cooling down, she could go out without getting half of her body too sunburned. She had yet to make any of her special concoctions that would help prevent the sun from harming the pale side of her bodice, but she wouldn't be out long anyway and the oasis seemed to provide some relief for when the sun grew harsher. By then, she would likely be home already with what she needed. She was always on the move, speaking to spirits and listening to each and every whisper on the wind. She was sure she'd have no trouble out here with their protection.

She climbed a dune and stalked quietly towards the palm trees, mismatched gaze looking up to their fronds as she wondered about a way she might be able to get a few fresh ones. Palm oil was useful in some ways, as was coconut oil, though perhaps she needed to find somewhere more accessible. Besides, these desert palms didn't grow coconuts. She'd have to go to the coastal area for those if she wanted to harvest the other materials she needed for her work. Still, she would remember to come back here after she came up with a plan to get what she needed from here...perhaps the water from this area could be useful as well. After all, it didn't appear to be tainted by others as it remained hidden in the desert.

Then again...a pale figure captured the Klein's attention, the markings on the creatures form causing her to squint to make sure it wasn't a mirage. Slowing down, the babe quieted her steps as she approached, her pale side facing the stranger as the priestess stalked around, one rosy eye watching her with interest. "Well well, didn't think I'd see someone else out here...and alone, as well."

WC: 409

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-15-2019, 11:55 AM

It seemed she'd not be alone for too long, a scent reaching her, an individual but one who bore the scents of many others, a pack she hadn't yet encountered but obvious nonetheless. Seshet swung her head to face the woman, her brows raising slightly as she observed a pale spirit approaching her, angled in such a way she could only see one side of the woman. She met the pale rose gaze for a moment, noting the slight threat in the woman's words but hardly concerning herself with it. "Wolves abound in these lands, that doesn't strike me as a particularly safe assumption to make." She'd not even acknowledge the comment about being alone, she may not bear the scent of a pack like the woman did but Thoth's scent would not be obscured on her, not when she spent nearly every waking moment near him. "I'm more surprised to see such a pretty little thing out braving the desert." She'd tease lightly, keeping her gaze on the woman as she stalked around her. Seshet gestured across the pond with her nose. "Why not take a moment of respite."

The truth was the woman was curious, she'd only met other lone wolves here and she was curious to learn about the packs around here. "I admit to being curious both about how such a ravishing spirit find herselfs here as well as where she may come from." Okay so maybe she'd try to butter the woman up. "If you'd allow me, I'd love to learn more about your pack, maybe why you chose to align yourself, if such a choice was made." She supposed it was possible that wolves around here would be born into their packs, much as she'd been born into the kingdom she hailed from.

WC: 299

"Talk" & Think

Art by DappleFox
[Image: Sdxzho8.png]
Much of Seshet's art shows gold chains, she does not yet have them.

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 12:44 PM
"Wolves abound in these lands, that doesn't strike me as a particularly safe assumption to make." Pandora offered a coy smile, knowing all too well how true this was. Her own family wasn't too far away, and she knew that if she were ever in trouble or faced with some sort of danger she wasn't capable of handling on her own, they would come when she called. "You're not wrong, desert flower." She could smell the scent of a man on her, her curiosity spiking but she kept it hidden. Perhaps the woman wasn't so alone after all, not that Pandora cared. She didn't have any ill intentions of harming the woman, so she wasn't too worried about it. "I'm more surprised to see such a pretty little thing out braving the desert." "Perhaps I am full of surprises. Besides, I am not so afraid of the sun unlike some others," While yes, she was half albino, she knew all sorts of remedies to take care of sun blisters and was careful when it came to being out in the sun. She wasn't too worried about it today as long as she made it back before the desert sun was at its highest and hottest. The babe offered the priestess respite from it all, and she nodded her head in thanks.

She kept her pale side in view as she moved to stand in the shade and looked out over the water, noting its sparkling blue hue and the way the light breeze rippled its surface. "I admit to being curious both about how such a ravishing spirit find herselfs here as well as where she may come from." Her lips played up in a smirk as she glanced sideways with her rosy eye, "I could say the same for you, my dear. You're nearly just as pale as I am, after all." She chuckled. "As for where I am from, probably nowhere you've heard of. A region far from these lands, but a powerful one to say the least," She hinted. "If you'd allow me, I'd love to learn more about your pack, maybe why you chose to align yourself, if such a choice was made."

Ah, now that question was even easier to answer. She enjoyed providing information and those who asked questions in the quest for knowledge. "Of course, you may ask whatever you wish of me," The first question she posed was an easy one to answer, "The pack I reside in now is called Ashen, and I joined because one of my sisters recently laid claim to it." She turned to face the woman now, revealing her dark side. "The Kleins are a powerful family, we reigned supreme once, and thanks to my dear sister, we will reign supreme again." She sat down, neatly wrapping dual toned tail over her paws and sat up straight like a queen should, "My name is Pandora Klein, High Priestess of the Ashen Empire. What do the spirits call you besides a desert rogue?" Her voice wasn't unkind, and was instead, a little teasing as she breathed in the woman's scent. She smelled of the desert itself, quite different then the lake scent that the pack was starting to absorb.

WC: 541