build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-15-2019, 03:48 PM
ooc//keeping things about Kai vague until that thread is resolved

He needed to speak to Tyranis about that night his friend had trespassed. And now that Elias was dead, that was another thing...he wanted to know how Tyranis felt about it now that the deed was done. He didn't like secrets being kept behind his back, and in fact wondered if Tyranis had changed at all. He wasn't going to be someone that could or would be abused, nor would he tolerate anything going on behind his back. Wasn't that the very thing that Tyranis had been pissed about when he held reign over Erovrare? Acere wasn't one to be paranoid, nor was he about the situation. He would weed them out before such things happened. The members of Winterfell would either be loyal to their crest, or they could leave and live elsewhere. He wasn't keen on sending Tyranis away. He wouldn't be the bad guy and force him away, not when he had a family to look after. He would give his nephew the benefit of the doubt...Standing by the edge of the border, he summoned Tyranis to him and waited for his nephew. He hoped he wouldn't be kept waiting too long...

speech action

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-15-2019, 06:56 PM

He approached his uncle with the steady gaint of an unsure man, his head level with his spine, careful to keep his posture submissive. He was still weighed heavily by the news of his mother’s death his eyes downcast more often than not. He had thrown himself into hunting for his young pups and family, eager to keep his thoughts off his mother and how she hated him the last time they spoke.

“You called?” He sat, wishing he still had a tail he could curl around his paws to keep them warm. He considered having his ears cropped, to make them a harder target but he despaired to think of losing the white tips that made his ears unique.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Tyranis had arrived promptly, though Ace noted his posture and demeanor were far from the usual confident man he always was. Was it because of that night with his...whatever he called him? Had he told his mate? He had many questions for Tyranis, and whatever personal business between him and his mate was between them. If she was okay with it, then there was nothing he could do about it. But he was mildly irked that the tusked man had even dared to sneak into his lands to begin with, and Tyranis snuggling up to him. He wanted Tyranis here...but he needed to know that he could trust him, and not worry about where his loyalties lied in the future.

"I did. We have some...things to discuss," He started. Settling himself into a seated position, he looked Tyranis over again for a moment. "First...tell me what bothers you. I can see it plain as day, Nephew." Tyranis wasn't just his pack mate...he was family, too. Ace knew there was a fine line that could easily be muddled when it came to making decisions as an alpha, and as a family member. He waited patiently to see if Tyranis would tell him, or if he simply wanted to get on with business.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-11-2019, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 08:10 AM by Tyranis.)

He saw no reason to dance around the truth, not with Acere already addressing how forlorn he looked. “My mother died in the Abaven fire.” He said stiffly, his eyes downcast as he spoke. "The last time we spoke...I told her I didn't want to be a Wreckage...I'm afraid that's all she remembered about me when she..." He trailed off, his jaw clenching as he fought back tears, he wasn't ready to admit she was gone forever and that his chance to make amends would never come.

“Don’t trouble yourself with it uncle, you had no way of knowing. Please, what did you want to discuss?” He asked, his eyes still regarding the snow packed earth as he spoke. Tyranis was eager to get back in his uncle’s good graces after what had happened with Kai at the border, he wanted to explain his relationship further and see if that would make him kinder toward the tusked male .

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-01-2019, 02:37 AM

Shock crossed his features when his nephew told him his mother had passed away in the Abaven fire. Ace had met her once after her encounter with Tyranis...he remembered that conversation, how she felt when she told him Tyranis had abandoned the Wreckage name in favor of Elias. He sighed, and suddenly what he wanted to talk about initially seemed small compared to what his nephew was going through. He moved towards him, pressing his nose against Tyranis' forehead in a gesture of comfort. "I'm sorry for your loss. I met her once before. She was a kind woman despite the hand she was dealt.." He wasn't sure what else to say. "You can still make it up and honor her. But that's your choice." He knew Cloud still carried the Wreckage name, and he would likely carry it to his grave.

Ty told him not to trouble himself and to proceed with what he wanted to discuss in the first place. But after hearing that he was reluctant. Still, he decided, it was best to get it over with. "I wanted to talk to you about your...friend. I understand he is your friend and ally, but I cannot have him coming and going as he pleases. I know little of him, and although you may trust him, I do not. As a former alpha, you should understand this." He watched his nephew carefully to see if he understood where he was coming from. "Your private life is just that. Private. My main concern, however, is I understand you have a mate. Does she know about him? What do you think she would do or say if one day she found you with him the way you were?" He didn't want to get involved in the private affairs of others. But seeing as how they were both in the pack, he didn't want any fights breaking out nor tension over his nephews rogue lover. Especially when there were kids involved. He did not want a repeat of Ty's previous mate, either...though he knew little of Paradise as well, he could tell she loved him by the way she looked at him. This was certainly a mess indeed...at least to Ace. He simply didn't understand it all.

"Acere"||Winter