Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-15-2019, 04:45 PM

Zee broke off from Sirius and his new slave the moment they'd come into the territory, stomping angrily to the lake and throwing herself down onto a boulder overlooking the water. She wanted nothing more then to go back to her den and sleep her fury away, though she feared Sirius might go looking for her there. Their deadline was coming up on the feathers, and the ever dutiful asshole would be exactly the type to find her and force her to continue the task.

She hated him more then anything else in the world, at that moment. More then when he'd pulled her back from Dutch to sit her beside him like a dog, more then when he'd pinned her for her livestock-esk inspection with the Klein healer. She hated him with a burning fury that made her just want to scream. Her paw came down and she slapped the water hard, imagining him in it's place. Already the small slave was imagining her escape from this stupid horrible place, free from the robotic servant who seemed to only have purpose to make her live miserable and break her spirit. Why did she ever believe that he'd call her a friend? She squeezed her eyes shut as tightly as she could, jaw gritted in anger. For a moment she let herself hate with all her passion, and with the release it began to slowly fade into overwhelming sorrow. As her eyes reopened to gaze at her reflection, a tear rolled down her cheek into the pond.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-15-2019, 04:55 PM

Sirius dropped the slave off to Rosemary, who was the slave master of the Ashen Empire. That man would know what to do with him, and would ensure he got adequate medical attention that he would be able to do his new job’s as a slave.

As soon as he was able to, he left the scene, feeling an odd emotion in his gut. Zee had ditched them the moment they crossed the border, but the feel of her judgment had lingered. She had placed herself as a slave, how could someone who had chosen it, judge him for bringing others into the fold?

He found her at the lake where they had spent time catching birds, and he had admitted his affection for her. She sat on a boulder above the water, and as he approached, he could see the emotion in his eyes. She would forgive him, she had to. He had done this for her. “Zee?” he said as he approached. “Why did you leave?”

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
07-15-2019, 05:03 PM

Heavy footfalls fell from behind her- unmistakably Sirius' own. Zee's sorrow immediately twisted in her chest, her hot-white rage returning. She did not turn to look at him, glaring daggers at the reflection and praying that she would not see him approach behind her. "Get lost, Vessel." She snapped, bearing her teeth at the water so that he might be able to hear her snarl. "Go find your master. Go find your new slave and beat the will out of him. Go drown yourself hunting your stupid birds. I do not care what you do so long as you leave me the hell alone." As always seemed to happen with this robot, Zee expected him to lash out and punish her for her disobedience. She could only pray to whatever god might be listening that when he drew near enough to beat her that she could drag him into the water first and leave him to die.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-15-2019, 05:27 PM

She returned to calling him by the title he had once given her, so long ago. He could feel the anger in her tone, and baring her teeth - even at the water - was highly unusual for her. She really was truly upset with him. He came to a stop, instead of moving any closer, and took a seat, uncertain how to proceed from here.

“Zee, I don’t understand” he said, clearing his throat as he found emotion blocking it. Dammit, why did she have to do this to him? They were just settling into a good place, he had opened up to her, as he had not done to any other before.

He wasn’t feeling anger, he was mostly just feeling confusion, and treated her like a wild animal he didn’t wish to startle. “Zee… I’m sick and tired of hurting you, I don’t want to do it anymore, I don't want to be the tool they use to punish you. I did this for you so that they might actually leave you alone for once!” okay, maybe a little anger was in there, rising out in his voice, and he let out a loud exhale of annoyance.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-15-2019, 05:43 PM

Zee heard the soft thump of him sitting down behind her, and her anger boiled further. He spoke then, and she wanted nothing more then to slap his stupid mouth shut. "Did you not hear me? I want nothing more to do with you!" She stood up and turned to face him, teeth bared.

"Don't you dare tell me that this was for me, dog! If you truly think I'd appreciate you dragging a new slave into our ranks then you don't know me at all. Now get out of here before I give you a reason to punish me for real! Freedom is looking pretty damn enticing right about now and I'm about in the mood to fight for it." She stared him down as she roared her displeasure, voice cracking with the pain she felt and the blue tinged fur upon her back spiking angrily. If he wasn't going to leave, she knew she'd do something she'd regret.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-15-2019, 05:50 PM

She snapped at him for his words, making it clear that she wished for silence, and he felt a growl slip passed his own muzzle. She called him a dog, and he flinched, before his eyes iced over, and his anger boiled upwards. He stood slowly, looking her eye to eye as she raised her voice to him, berating him, threatening him, and telling him to leave.

His lip parted over his fangs in a menacing growl and he leaned his head closer towards her, through there was still a distance between them. He coiled his back legs, like he intended to pounce, before pushing the energy into his paw instead, and slapping the ground before him. He leaned forward and tore a small chunk of flesh from that leg and spat it at the slave, blood flying from his muzzle. “Fool woman. Let them break you then, so be it.” blood dripping down his lips, and down his leg, he turned from her and stalked away, before his anger drove him to do something that both he and Deathbelle would never forgive.

He needed to find something to tear apart, something that was not Zee or a Klein, to get out the raging anger inside of him. He knew he would have to leave the pack lands for a while, for if a Klein came across him in this state, it could well be very, very bad.

-exit?-

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-15-2019, 06:07 PM

The anger in the titan's eyes was impossible to ignore, though rather then scare her it only fueled her rage. He looked like he was about to strike, and Zee would have welcomed the pain in that moment if only to overshadow how badly her heart hurt at his betrayal. Instead however, he lashed out at himself and spat a chunk of flesh at her feet before turning to leave with his own harsh words. "Yeah, good idea. Run back to your master and tell her how her stupid slave ripped at your leg." She called out as he left, acid in her voice. "Maybe she'll let you kill me, that'll make you feel better." When he was to fade from view, she'd slump back onto the boulder to continue her self-reflection.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."