gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-16-2019, 01:20 PM
There was a lion in the pack lands. Sarabi hadn’t spoken of much else besides how nervous the big cat made her. Every lesson today had somehow rounded back to something something lioness. Iroh decided after their morning training he needed a break from her. She accepted his lame excuse and made herself scarce. Likely to go catch up with Benkos if she could find him. Iroh hadn’t gone on the trip to Boreas however much he had wanted to. He needed to be trusted to stay here and help to guard the pack, a duty he took very seriously. Iroh would be allowed to leave the pack lands soon enough though.

He found himself near the castle, his tall form stalking the perimeter as he caught the scent of the lion. It was unmistakably cat like. The young boy wrinkled his nose and sat back, contemplating everything. Where did they keep her, what did she look like, how dangerous was she really? He sat quietly contemplating his answers, bright blue and lavender eyes staring blankly at the stone of the castle wall.
Where My Demons Hide

Cannival

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-16-2019, 02:12 PM

Cannival found there was so much to learn here in this new territory. Rain had turned out to be a skilled healer, teacher, and a faithful friend. She intended to go visit him in his underground laboratory soon, but for now she was happy to lay against the rocky castle walls and watch this new pack. The atmosphere was different here then in Abaven - the wolves were more hardened and less fearful. None had run from her yet, and none had tried to harm her. It was refreshing.

Between her paws was the small feather Shaye had gifted her before she left, it's colors matching the young pup she had bonded with so closely. If it wasn't for Motif, Canni didn't think she'd miss Abaven nearly as much. Her heart hurt. She wondered what her friend was up to right now and if she missed her.

As if drawn by her thoughts, a small figure appeared in the distance. From her vantage point and squinting against the sun, she saw the same grey black and white palate of that of her little friend. "Motif?" She called out, voice wavering with uncertainty.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-23-2019, 12:22 PM
Iroh blinked up at the clear blue sky, in his own little world until the voice sounded behind him. It was one he did not recognize nor did it sound very wolfish. He didn’t recognize the name she asked after either, and as the boy turned he’d realize that he hadn’t found the lioness. She had found him. Eyes widened in surprise as he took in her huge black frame. He didn’t balk though, Iroh was nearing his full adult height. Already he’d been training with his mandrill companion and his cousin, there was no fear behind his blue and lavender gaze.

He was curious. Stepping forward with dark perked ears he wondered how he’d been mistaken for the wolf she sought. Brows furrowed as he looked at the big cat over. ”I’m Iroh,” He told her matter-of-factly. ”You really are a big cat.” He also told her, like she didn’t realize for herself. Dark striped tail wagged lazily behind him as the wheels spun quicker within his head. ”Why did you decide to stay in Risen?” She looked like she had free reign of where ever she wanted to go. Had she allied herself with Malleus?
Where My Demons Hide

Cannival

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-02-2019, 01:57 PM

Canni watched anxiously as the pup strode up closer. Could it really be? She was not hopeful for long, however, as when he came closer into view the resemblance to Motif seemed to fade away. Her ears pulled back in sadness, but she offered the young one a small smile of greeting.

"Hello Iroh, I'm Cannival."  She responded politely, golden gaze set hard upon his blue and lavender own. There was absolutely no way it was coincidence, right? She'd never seen eyes like that outside of the Abaven line. The lioness swallowed, her tail whipping behind her uncomfortably.

He - like many of the pups she'd met - instantly went to her size and species, and Canni's smile broadened. "I am a big cat."  She affirmed. "A lioness. You are a very big pup."  For his age he'd likely grow to a massive size - just like the pups at Abaven. Her ear twitched, and she let her gaze move from his familiar eyes down to trail along the rest of his markings.

"I met a friend who offered me to stay here when I was sick."  She told him honestly. It seemed like an easy way to ease in to subtlety ask her questions of the pup. "I originally came from Abaven. Have.. have you heard of it?"  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
08-09-2019, 05:14 PM
She was polite, he hadn’t much expected that with all the ferals he heard were out there. Most lions wanted to steal your kill and take your young. Like him. He thought he’d be able to take the lioness though, if she tried anything. She agreed at how big she was, and commented on his own size. He nodded proudly, standing a little taller. ”Taller than Zagan and Momma both!” He retorted eagerly, his birthday was coming up fast and he was closing in on his full height. ”Are you still sick?” He offered suspiciously as he backed away a step or two cautiously. No one had told him she was sick. ”No, maybe. It sounds like a pack Pyrrhic told me about.” He wasn’t sure about that one.
Where My Demons Hide

Cannival

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-10-2019, 06:52 PM

Cannival murmured unintelligibly at his answer, trying to keep the disbelief she felt from crossing to the pup. How had he never heard of Abaven? The more she spoke to him, the more she was convinced that the child was related. "I'm all better now."  She assured him. "Risen has very skilled healers, you should be proud."

The lioness eyed him carefully before attempting to prod further into his heritage. "Abaven is the largest pack in the land, lead by Shaye Destruction and Rhyme Cavaliere. I'm surprised your teachers have not yet taught you of them."  She hoped by dropping the names of the alphas that there may be a family connection that he'd recognize. It was going to drive Canni crazy to not know.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."