gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
07-02-2014, 01:59 PM

This was great. Just great. In the middle of the desert of all places. The Olympian had wandered off on her own, lost in her thoughts and when she finally decided to take stock of her location she found herself in the middle of a ton of sand, the sun beating down on her. It was right at the beginning of spring, but here it felt like summer had already taken hold. Of course, she knew exactly what time of year it was. Her heat was back in full force yet again, here to annoy her as always. It did nothing to improve her mood since she had hoped Conan would be living in Olympus with her by now and they could take this chance for her to finally start her family, but was that going to happen? No.

She groaned irritably and trudged forward, looking around for any sort of shade to hide under till the sun began to go down and she could make her way back home. Finally she spotted green in the distance and she hurried toward it, already sick of being out in this sun. As she got closer she saw the tall palm trees gathered around a pool of water and she sighed with relief. Even better. She padded over to the water and lapped it up gratefully, glad that the gods had blessed her in some way. After Conan seemingly disappearing and the death of her nephew she was starting to wonder if maybe the gods were angry with her or her family, but she reminded herself that her brother had finally returned and now there was this oasis for her to rest in. Still... She couldn't quite shake that feeling of craving and loneliness.

She suddenly heard a noise nearby and her head darted up, silver eyes glancing curiously around her. Who else could be out here in the middle of nowhere?

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
07-02-2014, 02:21 PM

Loki had been with his children nearly constantly their first couple months of life, and since escaping Valhalla he'd spent even more of his time with them. His only time away was for hunting, because if he'd left them for any longer than that Hel and Aksel would no doubt be up to something. They'd been forced to leave their comfortable if somewhat dangerous home there when some upstart brat with his own pack had moved to claim it, and now they settling in to yet another new home. The apparently nomadic nature of their little group didn't bother him - it actually would help keep him from being bored... maybe. But if he had to listen to any more bickering or whining or complaining from small children any more after the trip, he would explode.

So the trickster had quite deftly left Uncle Thor in charge of all seven of the brats with Dyani and Ullr to help and then kited out of there as fast as he could. He'd made his way south, reveling in the warmth after the snowy winter, and found himself in a desert though his exploration did not cease as he continued on. His interest was peaked by the faint scent of water in the distance, and he made his way in it's direction.

It was water that he found, and greenery, but more. He caught sight of the russet-and-gray form first, and paused a moment to appreciate the finer points of her slim figure. Oh, yes, this trip was so worth it.

He'd taken a handful of steps closer when the slight breeze suddenly shifted, and his nose was filled with the incredible, tantalizing scent of a bitch in heat. His eyes half-closed in appreciation, nose sampling the delicious fragrance.

He made no effort to hide his approach, slipping up to her side with the assumed intention of lapping up the water - which he was also doing - since he didn't want to startle or offend her by popping up without any notice.

After taking a few tonguefuls to quench a bit of his desert-induced thirst, his acid green eyes rose to hers, which were the startling silver of the moon. "Oh my," his voice purred smoothly, injecting just enough surprise into his voice to be believable. "Never did I expect to find such divinity here in the wastelands. So beautiful... you outshine this desert sun, goddess."

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
07-02-2014, 03:05 PM

The watched the dark male walk up beside her, seemingly to get a drink of water. She smirked at his compliments as his vivid gaze met hers and he spoke with a smooth silver tongue. She chuckled and replied, "Well, isn't it just your lucky day, hm? Being graced by the presence of a goddess." She had promised herself that after Conan she wouldn't let herself fall for sweet words and attractive looks... Oh but those words were so soothing.

She turned away from him and sauntered toward one of the palm trees. Phoebe settled on her stomach in the cool shade, sighing happily as she crossed her forepaws in front of her neatly. Turning her gaze back to the black, green eyed male she watched him curiously, wondering if he would attempt to join her. She knew that a good portion of his interest was probably because of the scent of her heat that surrounded her, but at this point she found it hard to care. She missed that constant attention and compliments she had gotten in the days of her playing around with brutes.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
07-06-2014, 09:52 AM

The woman's coy banter was music in Loki's ears, and he watched with the greatest appreciation as she waltzed away to the shade of a tree. Shaking the desert-dust out of his dark coat to bring the silky sheen back to the fluff, he slipped to his feet to follow. His footsteps were soft as a stalking cat's - not because he was trying to remain hidden, because well it was too late for that wasn't it? but because it showed him off to the best advantage. And, well... he always wanted to have the best advantage.

Reclining in the shade near to her, his green gaze devoured her form. "My lucky day indeed, fair goddess," he returned. "For just to gaze upon your face is to be bathed in a glory beyond compare. Your voice, beyond all the choirs of angels, and your eyes put the heavens to shame with your radiance." In any other wolf that may have been laying it on a bit thick, but Loki's smooth voice held no hint of anything but complete and utter sincerity.

"

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
07-08-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 06:22 PM by Phoebe.)

Of course the man would come over to join her in the shade, spewing more compliments and flatteries as he settled beside her. Phoebe gave a pleased smirk, soaking up every word like it was water. Her already inflated ego thrived under his silver tongue. Her silver gaze peered at him through her eyelashes, a soft chuckle leaving her as she shifted a bit onto her side. She stretched out comfortably in the shade, her front half staying propped up on one elbow. Her russet coat gleamed in the sunlight that filtered down between the palm leaves. Right now everything back in Olympus seemed so far away and her thoughts were merely focused on this happenstantial meeting.

"All of these flatteries and I don't even know your name. Nor do you know mine. You can call me Phoebe. What should I call you?" Her head tipped slightly to the side as she watched him, wondering silently what this male hoped to accomplish here. Would he be as daring as she hoped he would be? Did she really dare to go as far as she wished? Of all the times to be daring... But, could she really bring herself to care enough to stop herself?

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
07-08-2014, 06:46 PM

The woman accepted, even preen beneath his lavish compliments and Loki in turn thrived from that attention. His family could not be further from his mind at the moment, Thor and the yearlings and the pups - even his own - fading into the far recesses of his mind as his attention fixated on the here, the now, the physical. "Oh, my sweet goddess," he exclaimed in a suitably horrified tone. "So captivated have I been, so bewitched by your beautiful eyes, I have forgotten my manners. Forgive me, I am called Loki." He bowed to her as best he could from his reclined position, green eyes feasting hungrily upon her body. Oh yes, he had missed this. A wicked gleam entered his gaze. "Tell me, lovely Phoebe, what can this poor sinner do to make up to you for his transgressions?"

""

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
07-10-2014, 01:38 PM

The russet woman listened with amusement as Loki introduced himself. His words were theatrical and dramatic, but Phoebe loved every one. They were sugared and taunting and the goddess flourished under every one. It brought back that excitement she always felt when she pushed against the normality of her family and dared to go where she knew she shouldn't.

She chuckled softly as she pretended to ponder how he could possibly make up for not introducing himself. She hummed with a quiet thoughtfulness, tipping her head slightly to the side while her silver gaze peered at him, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I believe you can start by not sitting so frightfully far away," she teased with a grin, inviting him closer with a small motion of her head. She threw caution to the wind, all of her inhibitions with it. If Loki was an interested as he certainly seemed to be, she wouldn't deny him catching her on the rebound.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
07-23-2014, 08:39 AM

Acid green eyes narrowed in a grin as Phoebe pretended to be thinking hard about his question, her own silver eyes gleaming with as much mischief as his own. Her demand sent shivers of delight down his spine. This, this was the way it should feel for him, this is the way courtships should go. Having given the demand enough pretend thought the black wolf stretched to his paws and stalked closer, settling his dark figure next to her russet close enough that his pelt brushed hers. "Is this close enough to save my soul, my goddess?" he breathed in her ear. He drew his head back to run teasing little nips along her spine, speaking in a low, smooth growl between nips. "Or must this sinner beg forgiveness for daring lay profane hands upon your divine personage?" This close the heat scent was nearly overwhelming, shooting fire through his veins and igniting an inferno in his core. Oh yes, he wanted her. But he would play the music, prolong the fun, and let her play the starring role in this dance of seduction.

""

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
07-29-2014, 04:15 PM

This weaving of words in their little game of seduction was exactly what Phoebe needed to get her mind away from her family, Conan, her worries and stress. It was so simple to let the outside world fade away and have a moment of unbidden romance. Loki's dark form moved closer and a pleased smirk crossed her muzzle. It made it all the better that he seemed more than willing to play her little game. She chuckled at his teasing words, a low murr rumbling quietly in her chest from his soft nips. "My dear, if you feel the need to beg for forgiveness for being this close, you better start pleading with the gods now because you can not be close enough to satisfy my need for you," she purred in response, her silver gaze gleaming with excitement and lust.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
08-17-2014, 09:33 AM

A pleased shiver rippled the silky fur along his spine at her words. He moved to bring himself closer, to drape foreleg across her body, to tuck the paw beneath her chest to pull her snugly against his own chest. His teeth continued to press caresses against the side of her throat as he half-hummed, half-growled in pleasure. "The gods be damned then. My only worship is for you, my goddess. In fact... I think I feel..." he nipped at her ear, "Hm, inspired. Let me show you." He shifted forward, but hesitated as paranoia born of his past mistakes held him back. His paws flexed with the need to drag her closer and meld them together, but he had to be sure now, with the memory of that young girl he'd found playing with his daughter still fresh, still convinced it was a child of the woman he'd... raped... whose life he had ruined in one idiotic tantrum. He had to be sure.

The intensity of his voice deepened, part plea, mostly demand. "I want you." He needed to hear her say it. His paw stroked across her belly, his chest pressed against her, his teeth left trails of aroused nips down her neck, but he held himself back, awaiting those three little words he needed to hear... Or just one would work.

""

OOC: I can fade in my next post if that's cool with you/cool with Phoebe.

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-02-2014, 09:40 AM

A soft, pleased hum rumbled in her chest as he responded to her words by immediately closing any distance between them, even wrapping a leg around her and pulling her to his chest. Tipped her head up to give him more access to her tender skin as he nipped at her throat. Her silver gaze fluttered closed at his words and she grinned, not saying a word and not resisting in the slightest. She was eager to see what inspiration had struck him. Every thought or fear had disappeared from her head and for the first time in months Conan was completely gone from her thoughts.

However, it seemed he had worries unlike herself. When he hesitated she opened her gaze once more and turned her head to glance toward him curiously, hearing the desperate need in his voice, but seeing an uncertainty in his acid green gaze. "I want you too... If you want me, have me," she told him, her expression sure and unwavering. She wasn't sure what had brought on his sudden uncertainty, but she didn't really care to ask, at least not right now. Maybe one day, if they ever met against after this day she would ask but for now she only wanted to focus on their chance meeting and the inspiration he had spoken of.

Speech
Thought
Others

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
09-04-2014, 12:47 PM

He waited for her answer with bated breath, nearly quivering with the frustrated urge to just sink into her and be done with the tension but no - he could not give in to the wrongness within him, could not and would not be the monster his father had wanted him to be. Luckily for his raging hormones... she did not keep him in suspense for long. She turned her head, her silver gaze meeting his with no trace of fear or even uncertainty, just a need that matched his own. He didn't care if it was just her heat causing the need, or not, he would take advantage of that in a heartbeat and he wasn't looking for love in any form so it suited him. Her words confirmed it and with a snarl that was half relieved groan he moved against her, russet and black pelts intermingling as he wrapped around her, joining them together in the oldest dance there was. Any uncertainty was dismissed from his mind entirely and for now, he gave his full and undivided attention to worshiping her like the goddess he'd named her.

- fade to black -