Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2019, 04:23 PM

Miach wandered around the waters edge, avoiding those that are already fishing together, in hopes to find an area less crowded. He walked with a gentle saunter and alert features. Splashes could be heard as others were able to latch onto a Fish. The Adravendi couldn't help but to be in a good mood. The festival brought smiles to mostly everyone's lips and for good reason. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so much joy. It was a nice feeling and especially with the weather slowly getting colder. Winterfell's first true winter was coming. Living in the north would be rough and winter would be a slap on the rump.

Finally the crimson beast found a good quiet spot. Miach moved towards the water's edge which was only being illuminated by the evening's moon and fireflies. The male watched the water with a still frame and flicking eyes. He hoped the Fish were still daring enough to come close. After a short while of waiting his eyes picked up on a Fish darting across and the male quickly dipped his head down to snap at it.

speech

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
07-23-2019, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 09:22 AM by Rosemary.)
He moved like a wraith through the water, approaching the male from down wind not to be detected as he swayed toward him. He was a handsome creature to be sure but Rosemary had other plans tonight rather than lure the young male to a darkened corner where no one would find them.

“Any luck?” He purred, his ear flicking slightly as his heavily lidded eyes roved over the male. He stepped closer, entering the water with practiced grace, his long fur lifting in the shallow pool. He met the male’s red gaze for a moment then vanished as his head ducked down quick as a serpent to capture a bass in his maw.  

"Talk"  Thought you

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-28-2019, 01:51 PM

Miach was able to catch a decent sized Fish. As he came forth from the water with a dripping muzzle the voice fell upon his crimson laced ears. “Any luck?” The voice hardly startled the Adravendi. Miach dropped the fish down on the shore. Thankfully, the slimy creature was already dead from the intital snapping of fangs, he wasn't one to allow prey to suffer. Finally the male was able to respond to the stranger with a firm smirk and deep vocals. "Seems like a good spot so far." Red eyes pointedly flicking to the dead fish before grazing the large male before him. They were of the same height but the pinked nose beast was slime and pointed. There was something different about him, almost like a flower.

Blood red eyes watched as the opposing creature made his attempt at catching a Fish. It seemed their spot was in fact plentiful with Fish. A gruff nod was tossed in the stranger's direction, "I am Miach Adravendi, by the way." If they would be spending the night together they may as well get to know one another. But, as Rose finished up Miach took a few steps back into the water, silently scanned for daring Fish, and finally snapped his fangs at one in attempt to catch it.

speech

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
07-29-2019, 06:33 PM

He tossed his large fish onto the back and licked the thin blood from his lips. “I am Rosemary Klein.” He purred, peach eyes scanning the water once again for the glint of scales. “A pleasure to meet you Mr. Adrevendi.” He cooed then dipped his head to catch another fish. The male was undeniably handsome and slowly Rosemary found himself edging closer to the other male to catch his scent on the wind. He smelled of pines and cold air, the North he was sure although he had never explored the wilds himself. The male certainly had a wild look to him and for a moment he wondered just how wild the ruddy male could be.

speaking

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-31-2019, 12:09 PM
Micah came forth with another Fish. Grinning he dropped the dead slimy creature upon the earth. Thankfully it was already dead and still. Licking the lips clean off the metallic and bring blood those red eyes flicked back to the opposing male. The name offered rang a few bells, Micah had observed a challenge a while back between a Klein and a Praetor. Other then that he really had no opinions of the Klein’s. That being said, the crimson beast offered a simple nod to the illustrious male, “Do you belong to a pack, Mr. Klein?” With a growing smirk he observed his new companion attempt to catch another. Not before long Micah followed suit by first watching the waters then snapping his fangs down in hopes of obtaining another Fish.  

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
07-31-2019, 12:28 PM
Rosemary dunked his head under the waters again withdrawing a wiggling bass like the first two which he quickly deposited on the bank behind him. His eyes settled on Miach again as he licked blood from his muzzle and nose and then gently hummed a reply.

“I come from a pack named Ashen I am something of a master of ceremonies there.”

He chose to keep the full extent of his role in his sister's pack a secret, not wishing to divulge too much information to a man he hardly knew. For all he knew the man was a crusader apt to liberate slaves from their bonds and vanquish supposed evils. He could certainly liberate me. he thought flirtatiously his tail flicking slightly at the thought as he felt heat rise through his body. Rosemary had little preference when it came to genders having been born a female himself and told to expect a fine and dashing husband to sweep him off his feet, but he never lost the appeal of siring cubs even after his blossoming into manhood.

“What of yourself lovely Miach?” He found he was no longer interested in fish and instead wanted to learn more about the rust colored stranger who joined him that night.

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-02-2019, 10:03 AM

Miach came forth from the water with a rather large Fish struggling between two inky lips. The male tossed it on the earth before ending it's life with one swift bite to the head. The male licked the briny blood from his lips before allowing that lazy red gaze fall upon the slinky Klein. Seems Rose was able to catch a good sized Fish as well and Miach offered a firm nod to the male.

Soon an answer came from the Adravendi's initial question. A brow raised before a tiny nod was seen once again. Master of Ceremonies, in a pack named Ashen. Maich lulled over the titled before hearing Rose's own question. "I am training to become a Knight in a pack named Winterfell." The rank Squired seemed weak and he often left that out. But, hopefully with a few more spars under his belt the male would be Knighted. Nevertheless, the beast slinked off towards the water once again before flicking a glance towards Rose. "What does the Master of Ceremonies do?" His head moved back towards the water and Miach waited for a few moments. Soon a daring Fish swam by and the male struck with snapping fangs in attempt to grab it out of the water.

speech

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-02-2019, 10:42 AM

“The master of ceremonies is responsible for the festivals in Ashen.” He explained. “Although I don’t think we could ever hold something as grand as this in our humble pack.” He added, however he did intend to keep what he had learned from the firefly festival for future inspiration for the celebrations that would be held in Ashen.

“I’m guessing as a future knight, you must be a fighter. You certainly seem strong.” He hummed pleasantly, his tail waving behind him like one of the silvery fish they had spent the night catching. He stepped closer to Miach, lowering his head slightly to show he wasn’t a threat. So far the ruddy male had been dismissive in Rosemary’s flirtations, but the dark male was persistent.

speaking

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-02-2019, 11:26 PM

Miach dropped his latest catch upon the ground before turning his attention towards the illustrious male. The tones emitted from Rose were gentle and feminine. Something about them were alluring in a way but Miach chose to gently dismiss them, for now. The explination of the rank called for a tiny shake of his head and a chuckle. "I am sure you can come up with something just as great." The male raised a brow, "I expect an invite if you do." Miach sent a sly smirk Rose's way before sauntering back to the water's edge. Paws hit the earth gently before he began to wade into the water at knee's height. Rose's last words called for a nod, "Fighting is my strong suit." A pause. "You look like you could put up a fight. We should spar one day." The smirk grew, "If you aren't afraid to get down and dirty that is." Was that flirting? The male flicked his head away and snapped at a passing Fish. Why am I flirting with some random male? Miach was hardly interested in females let alone.. a male?

speech