Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-28-2019, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 10:04 PM by Aurielle. Edited 8 times in total.)
Okay! So, I haven’t had one of these in years, so forgive me if I’m rusty :P

•   
Aurielle Adravendi – Female – Six Years | Birth Season: Autumn  – Married to Red – Alpha of Valhalla (Spirit) – Lawful Good
[Image: IrMkHQI.png]
Aurielle is my current main character on Ardent. You might notice right away that she has some unique features. Her upper canines are long (don’t overly affect her speech, just a slight added lilt), and she has a long mane flowing from her scruff and noticeably long tail-hair. The mane sprouts primarily from her scruff and less on the top of her head. She also now glows brightly with a blue-white light in each hair of her coat, and bears a new marking over her left eye.

She’s kind-natured but has a mind to expand Valhalla’s territories at some point and will consider avenues to do so in order to benefit her pack.

Open To: Recruits for Valhalla, Friends, Alliances between other packs and her own, Skill Threads (I'm more than happy to do skill threads for other people wanting to gather skills, even though Rielle's at master in both of hers ^^)

Hell No To: Rape, Killing, Kidnapping.

•    
Cairo Adravendi the Second – Male – Five Years | Birth Season: Spring – Single – Member of Valhalla (Sentinel [Beta]) – Lawful Good
[Image: 7acDXwg.png]

Cai is the great-grandson of a notable character in the history of this site, Cairo Adravendi, founder of Valhalla (previously Starlite on a site prior to Alacritis’ creation) the original in the beginning of the site, then named Alacritis. That Cairo was played by the site’s founder and prior owner, Lutara.

Two generations later, and we have this sweet, splotchy chocolate boy. He’s a good soul, with a kind heart and a compassionate mind. Not without some ambition, he desires not to lead, but to assist as a beta ranked wolf in his pack.

He has big paw prints to fill, both in his mother’s wake, and in the bearing of the Adravendi Patriarch’s name.

Open To: Friends, Best Friend, Eventual Love (organic = best kind. I won’t do insta-mating), Skill Threads for fighting and hunting, Patrol threads with pack-mates, perhaps a friendly rival.

Hell No To: Rape, Killing, Kidnapping. (Although, he might well kill anyone who harms his family grievously, and that includes raping one of his sisters as a kill-worthy crime against those he loves. IC actions have consequences. If you have your rapist baby kill or rape one of his family or friends, he will track that character down for a dealing of justice. Same with any of my characters.)

•    
Ardyn Adravendi – Male – Two | Birth Season: Spring  – Single – Heir of Valhalla (Destiny) – Lawful Good
[Image: qVzxbRU.png]
Son of Aurielle Adravendi and Red of Valhalla, he is the born heir to Valhalla. He is going to start out as any pup, but may have a dare devil streak well into adulthood. An adventurous prince. Valhalla may change with his rise to alphaship (just pack rank names, etc. The overall pack values/rules won't be changing all that much. But I have ideas of King, Queen, etc.)

He's born to lead, fun-loving, kind, and will be one to maintain solid friendships.

He is very much an act first think after when it comes to defending someone from danger, and has already tangled with two bears at half a year of age (6months+). He's hit his full height at 45".

Open To: Friends, Best Friend(s), Eventual Love (organic = best kind. I won’t do insta-mating), Skill Threads for fighting and Hunting, Patrol threads with packmates, perhaps a friendly rival.

•    
Legacy Ancora – Female – 2 Year | Birth Season: Summer – Valhalla (Spark) – Lawful Good

My newest character. She's Paladin's daughter he didn't realize he had. She's been raised among the Nomads (NPC group of Elite Master Healers and Traders) with her mother and step-father up until she came to meet her father, and now resides in Valhalla with her father.

Legs is kind, confident, and adventurous, so she's a good friend to make while out exploring the world.

Currently, she just lost her father, her aunt, her NPC Stepfather and some of her half-siblings (NPCs) to the recent Ooze Plague, so she's struggling with her grief.

Open To: Friends, Best Friend(s), Eventual Love (organic = best kind. I won’t do insta-mating), Skill Threads for Healing and Navigation.

•    
Taliesyn Trysten Tempestian – Male – Other Species (Horse) – Eleven Years | Birth Season: Spring – Valhalla (Valor) – Lawful Good
[Image: GqA4vTa.png]
My handsome stud. He has an opening for a twin sister, and I may throw up adopts for half-siblings and some of his foals (yes, foals! This fella’s a horse :D) and past mares that bore them, eventually. I don’t expect a high turnout for that and will be picky regardless (you may have noticed other species don’t tend to be long-played on Ardent. Wolves rule the world ;P)

Taliesyn may end up leading a band for a while, or he might not. It all depends on how well he kicks off, etc. Keep an eye out for any of this guy’s relatives up for adoption in the future! I know for sure his twin will be black.

He is currently running with Valhalla (anyone noticing a trend, here?), but may in time make his own band, or end up leading a Caravan affiliated with Valhalla. We'll see.

As a note: male equine characters under the age of five he will view as colts rather than stallions, and mares of that age range would still be fillies, rather than mares. Horses mature much more slowly than wolves, with their skeletal system taking over six years to completely develop and harden after birth. A two to three-year-old may well still be in the butt-high "ugly duckling" stage.

Feel free to throw your woofs at him, because I love seeing reactions to a glowing, shimmery white stallion who also has a horn.

•    
Eramaya of the Nomads – Female – 4 Year | Birth Season: Summer – Loner/Valhalla – Lawful Good Not accepted yet, but is Legacy's mother. More to come.
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-28-2019, 04:50 PM
hello hello hello Bri!
did I mention I knew another Bri on another site?

honestly, I have so many characters I don't know who to throw at you. I have two waiting on acceptance though. the rest are on my list in the database. lemme know if someone catches your eye?

but for ideas...

Thaddeus (right now named Stolas) may be open to joining Valhalla. he's - right now - a yearling saluki x wolf mix. though he is chaotic, he hides it well enough and i'd love to infiltrate a pack where they're none the wiser. I can't promise he'd play nice but he won't go blurting out evil schemes either.
plus Daisy doesn't like the drama of any kind so anything bad will be run by you anyway xD

I also have Benedict, who you've met. he's open to plots and such. right now in Abaven but is open to going to other places if a plot hits off.

Heloise would enjoy a chat with any of your Valhalla wolves. she's planning to make a band, so leadership talks would be interesting. maybe a future alliance?
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-28-2019, 10:48 PM
Yussss all the plots xD

I'm always open to meeting wolves. Aurielle is sociable, and I need to use my wolves more. I'll probably start working on an adoption thread for Tally's sister and various sons/daughters (he got around a lot, lol. He might actually be my first polyamorous character ever since he's a horse), half siblings from his sire's side, etc... I foresee much designing of horses in my future >->

Anyway, feel welcome to make a bunch of threads for me or I can start a few. :D

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-29-2019, 05:50 PM
not sure who you want me to use from that ngl x'D shall we start with Heloise x Aurielle then?

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-30-2019, 03:14 PM
Sure ^^

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-31-2019, 05:51 PM
ok i'll try to get a thread up and tag you soon!

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

12-23-2019, 12:49 AM
Bumpeth

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-26-2020, 05:59 PM
-Bumps and works on updating!-

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-07-2020, 05:58 PM
(Gentle bumpus as she updates)

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-30-2020, 06:21 PM
Hey i am interested in plotting with you! Here are my characters so far:

Yurei Tatsumaki/Winterfell/4 years old/bisexual/ she is currently single.

Personality main Traits She is shy and extremely fearful of others,she is always seeing life in a bad light,thinking all the problems are her fault,she is kind and wont deny helping others. She follows orders without complaining. She is open to almost anything,except death.

Hela "Crow" Klein/Ashen/ 3years/heterosexual/single

Personality main traits: She is a very manipulative, ambitious,selfish and seductive female who enjoys making others do as she says by either trying to manipulate them or sometimes using force.Though she is always hiding her bad intentions in an innocent facade. She is also open to anything.

Dunkan Sarcova/Ashen Armada/1 year old/Heterosexual/single

He is a very cold and resilient male who is always trying to better himself.He tends to only care for himself,not relying in others,he is independent and isn't one to actively seek friendships but is open to meet others.

Eir Ragnarok / Lirim/2 years/Heterosexual/single

My nomad female warrior who enjoys exploring and training,she is workaholic and tends to push herself beyond her limits,she is determined to complete whatever she sets,she won't let others step over her. She is learning to open more to others. She enjoys fighting predators and sparing. She is loyal and will defend those who cant by themselves.

Aslaug Kvasir/Valhalla/1 year/ Unsure sexuality/ single

She is a curious wolf who is always seeking to satisfy her thirst for learning everything,she is currently wanting to become a good hunter and is always eager to learn from others.

Night / Loner / 2 / Heterosexual / Single

She comes from an environment of slavery and abuse, despite this she is always holding a neutral expression but past that mask, she is broken and in order to don't suffer any longer she will follow other's orders.

Polaris Praetor / winterfell / 1 / undecided / single

She is a very honest but kind wolf who presently went through the abandonment of her mother, and that has made her feel unsure about herself.She doesn't have no friends and is needing some fresh air to help her overtake the sadness she has been suffering.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
01-09-2021, 11:55 PM
-
Bumps thread back to first page of plotting >.>-

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-29-2021, 09:27 AM
Bumping up offerings--
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Sanngriðr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Poser

01-01-2022, 05:10 AM
Hey, I'd love to have Ardyn or maybe Cairo talk to Sanngriðr and maybe teach her about the current political climate in Boreas ^^