size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-29-2019, 11:31 AM

speech , Farai speech

Wyvern sauntered towards the shore, Farai trailing behind her. The warmth of this more southern region was nice even if her now thick autumn coat meant she was somewhat uncomfortable, the northern home of Winterfell had quickly lead to the girl adapting to the harsher weather, even with her northern bred coat. Still, she was enjoying her small vacation.

The girl had heard there was a fishing contest and priding herself on her hunting ability she knew she had to participate. She chose a place away from many of the other wolves and settled herself on the edge of the water, waiting for something tempting to swim by. Farai settled next to her, folding her paws under her chest and sunning herself, though not before she chuckled. "Do you remember the last time you went fishing?" Wyvern glared at her companion and shushed her before quickly flashing a paw out to try and scoop up a fish that got close enough.

Art by MementomoRIN
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Incendio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-31-2019, 12:37 AM
After bothering the little cat creature that he learned was something called a Red Panda, Incendio had gone further down the shore until he spotted one of his packmates. He couldn't remember her name, but he'd seen her hunt a time or two and thought she was pretty good at it. With his mother trailing behind a ways, Incendio bounded ahead but was careful not to splash in the water so he wouldn't scare the fish away. Flaming red coat stood out against the backdrop of the island, and as he approached the earthen colored girl he waded in the water towards her. "Can I fish with you?" He asked cautiously. Just as he said that, he saw a silver flash in the water next to him and he tried to get his paws around it. He wasn't a very good fisher yet, but he hoped that with enough practice here he could start hunting in the waters around home.

2nd attempt