Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
07-30-2019, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 08:23 AM by Thaddeus.)
nearing my second month on-site and I'm saddened by the lack of plots I have going on. I decided to put out a wanted ad for an idea swimming in my head for a good while now. due to the fact this plot centers on development for my character, I will take your reply speed and your offered character in mind. active people who post more than once a week are more liable to be accepted as Thaddeus's development depends on my RP partner's activity.

I can't exactly do a plot with just myself ;D please only contact me if you are serious about this. It is a LONG TERM plot with many outcomes. it can be dramatic if you want or sweet if you need it to be.

SUMMARY; so my newest guy, Thaddeus, is technically entering Ardent blind. he's been madly dashing away from his captors and is probably both dehydrated and starving. he's also probably injured (at least has very bloody paw pads) and is in need of a healer. I'm looking for a wolf who can find him and nurse him back to health.

bonus points if they keep him somewhere close to a pack's land and secret while he recovers.

no healing skills needed - it could be a pack effort - but the main focus will be Thad's relationship with this wolf. they will feel bad for him or are just naturally friendly, and try to get to know him. he will reject their efforts to be friends at first, slowly warming up to them eventually. the main thing to know is this wolf is the center of his care & rehabiliation. even if they aren't healing him, Thaddeus will see them as his savior. he has been beaten and abused before he came to Ardent. a kind person is foreign to him.

their relationship can develop in so many ways but Thaddeus will be a constant presence in their lives. I'd prefer if we talk about it as we RP, and develop equally. he will grow to be devoted to his savior and I'm not 100% sure how it will go. he could act as their guard, their constant friend, their lover, etc. to note, Thad turns 2 years in winter so I'd love for the other wolf to be like 1-4 Years old or very close to yearling age.

as such, I'd prefer a more good-natured wolf doing this instead of one trying to manipulate him. the biggie is if they're in a pack and Thaddeus can be force claimed by the leader(s) to save his life after they find him. but no Ashen wolves, please. I'll have Dutch and Godbrand in Ashen very soon. I'm mainly looking at Abaven, Valhalla, Olympia, and Lirim. I would also prefer a female character for filthy, gritty development by Thad but I am open to males.
thaddeus is rated mature due to some assumed content in his posts and history
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 08:07 PM
-chucks Chrysanthos at Thad-

Thaddeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-03-2019, 08:08 PM
-takes him and flees to post-
be advised that role-playing with him can trigger others, and any thread will be marked M if it includes it

Aiden

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
08-03-2019, 11:34 PM
-offers Aiden-

Thaddeus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
08-04-2019, 08:22 AM
hello hun! sorry but Lunar offered first and I accepted her proposal ;D I need to... archive this thread now haha x'D my bad.